3D Graphics Pack for After Effects
- Separate versions for horizontal and vertical aspect ratio.
- Auto resize.
- Seamless looping backgrounds
- Fast Rendering
- Easy customization.
- Color controls and more.
- No plugins required
- Works with any font
- After Effects CC2020< and later
- Universalized expressions (works with any AE’s language)
- Well organized project
- Bebas Neue: https://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/bebas-neue
- Montserrat: https://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/montserrat
- Rubik: https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Rubik
On the Project panel, you can find two folders – Scenes and Backgrounds. We also split Vertical and Horizontal compositions into separate folders.
In each scene composition, you can find a Controller layer on which are added Control Effects with which you can customize scene design – colors, indents, and more.
3D extruded text
Some scenes use pseudo-3D text. This effect is achieved by duplicating layers in 3D space. To edit the text, you need to go to the Placeholders folder in which you can find the compositions containing the text for editing. Also, the same placeholders are nested in the Scene composition itself, these layers are named “Edit 3D Text 0#”.
The File Size: 219 Mo
You can download this project from Mega.nz
1- Subscribe to my YouTube channel for the full courses, tutorials, tips and tricks…
Main Channel (Full Courses, Tutorial)
Free Graphic Video Resources Channel (Graphic and Video Resources with Tutorial)
2- Follow me in Instagram
3- Join my Telegram channel to receive all the new posts, quotes, …
4- Join / Like My Facebook Group & page:
5- Follow me on Twitter