A curated list of awesome UDFs, example scripts, tools and useful resources for AutoIt.
Table Of Contents
- Awesome AutoIt
- Useful Resources
- Other Awesome Lists
Listing of libraries of user defined functions (UDF). These libraries have been written to allow easy integration into your own scripts and are a very valuable resource for any programmer.
- Active Directory (by water) – Extensive library to control and manipulate the Windows active directory. Link to the documentation pages.
- GTK+ (by prazetto) – GTK+ Framework | Widgets.
- IUIAutomation MS framework (by junkew) – IUIAutomation MS framework to automate chrome, FF, IE etc.
- Java (by seangriffin) – Creates an access bridge between your application and a Java application. Allowing you to automate some Java applications.
- SAP (by seangriffin) – SAP business management automation.
- SAPWizard (by ozmike) – SAPWizard UDF.
- Service (by arcker) – Build your own service with AutoIt code.
- WiFi (by MattyD) – Low level control over your wireless LAN.
- AutoItMonkey – The AutoItMonkey is an UDF that runs on your Android emulator or device and generates pseudo-random streams of user events such as clicks, touches, or gestures, as well as a number of system-level events.
- ImperiusAutoIt – Imperius AutoIt is an ImperiusGeorge client for mobile test automation that support native Android apps.
- 3270 (by Worlor) – Library for automate a 3270 terminal with AutoIT
- Chrome (by seangriffin) – The same as above for Google Chrome. Automate the most common tasks in Chrome with the Chrome UDF.
- Firefox (by Stilgar) – A little less support for automation than IE, but still very good.
- FireFox Profile Backup 1.0 (by careca) – Backup or restore your firefox profile, the application searches for the profile in home drive, That will be the one to backup.
- _FF_AutoLogin (by Stilgar) – This is a auto-login function and login-function-generator for FireFox and the FF.au3.
- _FF_DM (by Stilgar) – UDF to control the FireFox Download-Manager (not the download-window).
- _FF_FoxBox (by Stilgar) – UDF to control Fox!Box (A Mozilla Firefox extension for the AVM FRITZ!Box) with FF.au3.
- _FF_Screengrab (by Stilgar) – UDF to control Screengrab! (FireFox-AddOn) with FF.au3.
- _HTML (by Stilgar) – Get informations from any HTML (XML) source, without any browser.
- HTMLDocumentEvents (by SmOke_N) – Track IE document events.
- NavInfo (by Nessie) – With this UDF you can check if a specified browser/software is installed and which version is being used.
- Opera (by MrCreatoR) – The same as above for Opera. Automate the most common tasks in Opera with the Opera UDF.
- Microsoft Office Access (by randallc) – Automate Microsoft Access.
- Microsoft Office Excel (by water et al.) – This UDF is included in AutoIt. Link to the documentation pages.
- Microsoft Office Excel Charts (by water, GreenCan) – Creating charts using Microsoft Excel.
- Microsoft Office Outlook (by water) – Automate Microsoft Outlook. Link to the documentation pages.
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint (by Toady) – Automate Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Microsoft Office Word (by water et al.) – This UDF is included in AutoIt. Link to the documentation pages.
- OOo/LibO Calc (by GMK) – OpenOfficeCalc UDF.
Databases and web connections
- ADODB (by spudw2k) – ADODB Example.
- DBF (by funkey) – dBase database read and write with DLL.
- EzMySql (by oriz) – EzMySql – Use MySql Databases with autoit.
- FireBird (by eltorro) – FireBird, Interbase dll udf.
- MS SQL (by TheLuBu) – MSSQL.au3.
- MS SQL (by ChrisL) – _SQL.au3. ADODB Connection.
- MySQL (by cdkid) – MySQL relational database management system UDF.
- MySQL (by ProgAndy) – MySQL UDFs (without ODBC).
- MySQL (by James) – MySQL ODBC Connector.
- SQLite (by ptrex) – SQLite is a library that implements a self-contained, embeddable, zero-configuration SQL database engine.
- SQLite Array Functions (by SmOke_N) – SQLite Array Functions – a faster method for unique arrays and sorting methods.
- XML DOM Wrapper (by eltorro) – Supports CRUD operations on XML. Including XSL and XPath.
- AutoIt PHP MySQL (by J2TeaM) – The combination of AutoIt, PHP and MySQL.
- 7z, zip, gzip, bzip2, tar (by rasim) – Extensive library that uses a external DLL that must be provided with the script.
- LZMA (by trancexx) – LZMA (Native Windows).
- LZMA Compression (by Ward) – LZMA Compression UDF.
- MessagePack (by Ward) – MessagePack is an efficient binary serialization format. It lets you exchange data among multiple languages like JSON. But it’s faster and smaller.
- Package (by Yashied) – Package UDF.
- pZip (by asdf8) – PureZIP_L library UDF.
- UnRAR (by rasim) – UnRAR.au3.
- Zip plugin (by eltorro) – Zip plugin.
- ZIP (by torels) – ZIP.au3 UDF in pure AutoIt.
- zip (by wraithdu) – Create ZIP files and unpack ZIP files.
- ZIP (by joakim) – ZIP STRUCTS UDF (from scratch).
- zLib (by Ward) – zLib (Deflate/Inflate/GZIP) UDF.
- XZip (by eltorro) – another UDF for “XStandard XZIP Component”.
- XZip (by mLipok) – UDF for “XStandard XZIP Component”.
Encryption and hash
- AES Rijndael (by Ward) – Very fast AES UDF. Support ECB/CBC/CFB/OFB block cipher mode.
- MD5,SHA1,CRC32,RC4,BASE64,XXTEA (by Ward) – Several encryption and hash functions.
- TrueCrypt (by FuryCell) – TrueCrypt UDFs.
- 3D Pie chart (by WideBoyDixon) – 3D Pie chart.
- Chart_UDF (by Kanashius) – This UDF can be used to Display bar charts in a window.).
- ContextHelp.au3 (by Yashied) – Management of context help (original).
- Easy Scrollbars (by Melba23) – Easily create scrollable sections in your GUI.
- ExtMsgBox (by Melba23) – A very customisable replacement for MsgBox.
- GUICtrlOnChangeRegister (by Mat) – Call a function when an edits content is changed.
- GUIExtender (by Melba23) – Expand and contract sections of your GUI (original).
- GUIFrame (by Melba23 & Kip) – Divide a GUI into adjustable frames.
- GUI Panel (by FireFox) – Manage child GUIs as panel ctrls.
- Modern tray menu (by Holger) – Allows the creation of modern, fancy GUI and tray menus with icons and colors.
- Pie chart (by Andreik) – Pie chart.
- SetOnEvent (by martin) – Provides an easy way for an event to call functions with parameters.
- Uskin (by JScript) – A library that allows a user to skin their application GUI using the Windows .MSstyles files.
- Toast (by Melba23) – Small message GUIs which pop out of the Systray.
- XSkin (by Valuater) – A large library that allows skinning of your GUI and to apply custom skins.
- Real Vista Aero Glass (by James) – Real Vista Aero Glass UDF – you can apply glass effect to your gui.
- Calendar (by jmon) – Calendar UDF.
- Colorpicker (by Yashied) – Create a button for the user to select a color.
- GDIPlus Slider UDF (by Kanashius) – This UDF can be used to create a slider with an imagebackground and an image to move.
- Graph control (by andybiochem) – Easily create and show bar chart and line charts.
- GraphGDIPlus UDF (by andybiochem) – Easily create and show bar chart and line charts with GDI+ to take advantage of double-buffering.
- GUICtrlCreateFinder (by Mat) – Allows you to create a window finder control like the one seen in AutoIt Window Info.
- GUITreeViewEx (by Melba23) – Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView.
- GUIHotkey (by Mat) – UDF for using native hotkey controls.
- GUIPager (by Mat) – Create and control native pager controls.
- Hotkey input control (by Yashied) – Hotkeys Input Control UDF Library (Non-native).
- ListView Edit UDF (by Kanashius) – This UDF can be used to simply edit an Listview.
- Marquees (by Melba23) – Make tickertape info bars.
- Progressbar with GDIplus (by ProgAndy) – You even can use full textured images.
- Ribbon (by trancexx) – UDF for Windows Ribbon framework.
- Syslink (by Yashied) – Provides a convenient way to embed hypertext links in a window.
- Table (by andybiochem) – Table UDF.
- CommAPI (by therealhanuta) – Serial and parallel communication (COM port, RS-232, LPT port) – without installing DLL’s (using Windows API calls).
- Device Management (by weaponx) – Device Management API.
- DirectShow (by monoceres) – DirectShow UDF.
- DirectSound (by eukalyptus) – DirectSound UDF.
- Direct2D (by eukalyptus) – Direct2D UDF.
- FritzBox (by Allow2010) – _FB_Tools – manage your FritzBox from Autoit.
- I/O Port Functions (by Ascend4nt) – Input/Output UDF for interacting with ports (x64 Parallel Port, Keyboard etc.).
- Monitor Configuration (by jaberwacky) – Monitor Configuration UDF.
- Mouse (by AlmarM) – AutoIt powered mouse events.
- MouseTrapEvent (by ozmike) – MouseTrapEvent UDF.
- NetInfo (by Nessie) – UDF for test internet download speed and upload speed.
- Network configuration (by jguinch) – Network configuration UDF.
- Serial Port/COM (by martin) – Serial Port /COM Port UDF.
- SMARTDRIVE (by ptrex) – SMART drive Analysis.
- SPI Hardware Interface (by Blinky) – Communicate with the MAX335 chip using the SPI protocol via the LPT (printer) port.
- Webcam (by LIMITER) – Webcam UDF.
- Webcam (by ludocus) – Webcam UDF.
- Computer information (by JSThePatriot) – A general purpose library to get various details about a Windows machine.
- WinPcap (by JRSmile) – Wrapper for the windows packet capture library WinPcap.
- WinPcap (by Nicolas Ricquemaque) – A library to access the main functionalities offered by the WinPcap driver.
Internet protocol suite
- cURL (by seangriffin) – A UDF for transferring data with URL syntax.
- cURL (by Ward) – AutoIt binary code version of libcurl with SSL support.
- IMAP (by mikeytown2) – IMAP.
- IMAP4 (by Tipulatoid) – IMAP4 UDF.
- IRC (by McGod) – A lightweight library for communicating with IRC servers.
- IRC (by rcmaehl) – IRC UDF – Updated Version of Chips’ IRC UDF.
- IRC (by TheDcoder) – Fully compliant with RFC 2812 and IRCv3.1, feature-packed with support for SASL authentication.
- JSON (by Gabriel13) – RFC4627 compliant JSON encode/decode.
- JSON (by Ward) – JSMN – A Non-Strict JSON UDF.
- JSON (by ozmike) – Bridge to Native Windows JSON plus OO extension for AutoIt.
- JSONgen: JSON generator (by Jefrey) – UDF to generate JSON.
- POP3 (by Apzo) – POP3 library for retrieving email messages. Not compatible with Gmail because it uses SSL.
- _POP3_Ex (by mLipok) – POP3 UDF According to the 1939 RFC, modified version with Quoted Printable decoder.
- POP3 SSL (by Fox2) – A POP3 library that’s compatible with Gmail. It uses an external executable that must be supplied with your script.
- Prowl (by mrflibblehat) – Push notifications to iPhone, iPod touch or iPad using Prowl (Growl client for iOS).
- Request (by Ward) – Powerful and easy-to-use HTTP client for AutoIt based on Curl.au3 and Json.au3.
- SFTP (by Lupo73) – UDF to support SFTP protocol using PSFTP.
- SMTP (by Jos) – Smtp Mailer That Supports Html And Attachments.
- SNMP (by enaiman) – SNMP_UDF for SNMPv1 and SNMPv2c.
- SNMP – MIB protocol (by ptrex) – Reading toner status from SNMP device with WMI.
- SSH (by jeanphile) – Use the SSH protocol very easily in your code.
- TCPServer (by Jefrey) – Multi client, event-based, able to bind console app to socket.
- UPnP Protocol (by ptrex) – UPnP – Read and Control your devices in side out.
- WinHTTP (by trancexx) – Access the HTTP protocol for creating GET and POST requests and submitting them with conforming standards, cookies not supported.
- WinInet (by -Ultima-) – Access standard Internet protocols (FTP, Gopher and HTTP). Supports GET/POST requests and cookies.
- Advanced Math UDF (by scintilla4evr) – This is an UDF full of advanced mathematical functions. It allows to work with primes, create number sequences, interpolate, calculate values of functions like Riemann zeta.
- Advanced rounding (by Mat) – Support for different measures of accuracy and 8 ways to resolve tie breaks.
- Big number (by eukalyptus) – Make calculations with extremely large numbers that AutoIt normally is not able to support.
- Decimal To fraction (by Malkey) – Converts any decimal number to a fraction. Example: 1.2 to 6/5.
- Number base conversion (by james3mg) – From, to and between positive bases less than 63 (decimals supported).
- NumToWord (by Mat) – Convert numerals to a human readable string.
- Polynomials (by Mat) – Functions for using polynomials.
- Primes (by jennico) – Many functions dealing with prime number generation and calculations.
- Roman Numerals (by AZJIO) – Roman Numerals.
- Root function (by Mat) – Working out real roots of numbers.
- StringAPL (by minx) – inline APL interpreter.
- Trigonometry math functions (by trancexx) – _ATan2(), _Cosh(), _Frexp(), _Hypot(), _Ldexp(), _Logb(), _Sinh(), _Tanh().
- FreeImage library (by ProgAndy) – Various operations on images, such as rotate, resize, flip.
- HtmlHelp (by Geodetic) – HtmlHelp UDF.
- OCR (by ptrex) – Real OCR in AU3 – MODI with MS Office 2003.
- OCR (by seangriffin) – Tesseract (Screen OCR) UDF.
- Printer controller (by martin) – Print text in any font, size and colour at any position on the page, draw lines, curves, elipses, pies in any colour, and print images.
- Printing (by GRS) – Printing from AutoIt.
- RTF_Printer (by mLipok) – RTF_Printer.au3 – Printing RichEdit in the background.
- Simple DirectMedia Layer (by AdmiralClaws) – Adds support for joysticks, CDs, 2D graphics, timers. See SDL website for more information.
Graphics and image
- Bitmap Library (by evilertoaster) – Bitmap Library.
- IrrLicht (by A. Percy) – A 3D graphics engine suitable for creating games.
- au3Irrlicht2 (by JRowe) – Another UDF bringing Irrlicht and au3 together. Historically some kind of a follower of the UDF above, technically with a complete different approach.
- ImageGetInfo (by Lazycat) – This is an UDF for reading info from JPEG, TIFF, BMP, PNG and GIF – size, color depth, resolution.
- OpenGL (by LarsJ) – OpenGL without external libraries etc. For JPEG files UDF also retreive various Exif information.
- OpenGL (2.0) (by minx) – new set of UDFs for OpenGL + AutoIt.
- Photoshop CS5 (by karime1) – a new UDF to Control Photoshop CS5 Obj using AutoIt.
- VLC (by seangriffin) – VLC (Media Player) UDF.
- VLC Media Player (by ptrex) – VLC Media Player.
- WMP (by ConsultingJoe) – Windows Media Player UDF.
- BASS Function Library (by BrettF) – Sound and Music via wrappers for Bass, BassEnc, Bass FX, BassSFX, BassAsio and BassCd DLLs.
- MIDI (by eynstyne) – MIDI UDF.
- SAPIListBox (by seangriffin) – SAPIListBox (Speech Recognition) UDF.
- TTS (by Beege) – Text-to-Speech UDF.
- libZPlay (by Danyfirex) – UDF for libZPlay – multimedia library for playing mp3, mp2, mp1, ogg, flac, ac3, aac, oga, wav and pcm files and streams.
- Acrobat Reader – ActiveX Viewer (by mLipok) – Make your own PDF Viewer GUI with Acrobat Reader ActiveX COM Object “AcroPDF.PDF.1”
- Debenu PDF Viewer SDK (by mLipok) – A collection of functions to display PDF files in your applications using Debenu PDF Viewer SDK.
- Debenu Quick PDF Library (by mLipok) – A collection of functions for Debenu Quick PDF Library.
- FoxIt Reader (by ptrex) – PDF Reader in AU3.
- MPDF (by taietel) – Create PDF from your application.
- PDFCreator (by ptrex) – Automation of PDFCreator allows you to create and manipulate PDF files.
- PDFCreator (by mLipok) – UDF for PDFCreator v1.x.x with working EVENTs Handler.
- _StringToPDF (by Tam0r) – Write a string to a PDF file and specify font size, type etc.
- VirusTotal (by Danyfirex) – VirusTotal API 2.0 UDF.
Social Media and other Website API
- CrowdinAPI (by mLipok) – UDF using the crowdin.net website API for some functions (create projects, add and update files, download translations or integrate localization).
- Dropbox authenticator (by Gimerly) – Dropbox authenticator.
- Easypost (by dcat127) – Print USPS Postage Labels.
- eBay (by seangriffin) – eBay UDF (functions GetItemStatus and GetSingleItem from the “Shopping API”).
- Gmail (by PhoenixXL) – Remote Gmail (UDF).
- Google Functions (by Beege) – Google Functions (Suggestions, Definitions, Translate, Convert).
- Google Maps (by seangriffin) – Google Maps UDF.
- Imgur – An AutoIt UDF to help you upload images using Imgur API.
- iTunes (by torels) – iTunes UDF.
- iTunes (by Beege) – Another iTunes UDF.
- No-IP (by Nessie) – With this UDF you can simply update your no-ip hostname(s) and retrive the ip address of an no-ip address.
- PasteBin (by mrflibblehat) – Pastebin UDF.
- Skype (by FireFox) – Skype4COM provides an ActiveX interface to the Skype API.
- Teamspeak 3 (by chipDE) – Teamspeak 3 UDF.
- TeamViewer API (by mLipok) – UDF for TeamViewer API – a modest beginning.
- TVmaze.com API (by BBs19) – TVmaze.com API UDF (TV-Series).
- Twitter (by seangriffin) – Twitter UDF.
- Yahoo Weather (by Nessie) – YWeather UDF – Yahoo Weather API.
- Youtube Uploader (by BrettF) – AYTU – AutoIt Youtube Uploader.
- ACL (by ptrex) – Set ACL on windows Objects.
- FileSystemMonitor (by seangriffin) – FileSystemMonitor UDF.
- Firewall (by JLogan3o13) – Windows Firewall UDF.
- ITaskBarList (by Beege) – ITaskBarList UDF.
- Local account (by engine) – Local account UDF.
- Magnifier Functions (by Ascend4nt) – This UDF exposes most of the useful Magnifier API functions available since Windows Vista.
- Process UDF (by TheDcoder) – Interact with processes in Windows, run a process and get both the output and exit code in a single function call!
- Registry (by engine) – Windows Registry UDFs.
- Registry (by seanhart) – RegWriteAllUsers / RegDeleteAllUsers.
- Startup (by guinness) – Create Startup entries in the Startup Folder or Registry.
- SCCM (by JLogan3o13) – Systems Center Configuration Manager Library.
- System restore (by FredAI) – System restore UDF.
- Taskplanner/Taskscheduler COM (by Allow2010) – an UDF for using the Windows Taskplaner / Task Scheduler.
- Task Scheduler (by dbzfanatic) – Task Scheduler UDF.
- TTS UDF (by Kanashius) – UDF for use with SAPI Automation Object – text-to-speech (TTS) engine
- UAC (by AdamUL) – User Account Control (UAC) UDF.
- WIMGAPI (by Homes32) – A UDF for manipulating Windows Image Files (.wim) without ImageX.exe.
- Windows Events (by Emperor) – Create your own Windows events.
- Windows Services (by engine) – Windows Services UDF.
- WRMF (by Luigi) – WRMF – Windows Registry Monitor Call Function.
- Android (by Moriba) – Android UDF.
- Animated tray icons (by Yashied) – Make animated tray icons easily.
- Atom Table (by Ascend4nt) – Store strings locally (at program level) or globally (at OS level) with unique numerical identifiers. This UDF lets you add, find, delete, and query these atoms.
- Barcode generators (by willichan) – Creates a Code128A/B/C or Creates a Code39 or Code39Extended optimized barcode from supplied data.
- Binary (by Ward) – Binary UDF.
- BinaryCall (by Ward) – BinaryCall UDF – Write Subroutines In C, Call In AutoIt.
- Clipboard History (by wraithdu) – Save and restore the entire clipboard contents. Inspired by AHK’s ClipboardAll.
- CmdLine (by Jefrey) – Collection of functions to parse command line arguments.
- Copy (by Yashied) – Copy or move files and directories without suspending your script. Retrieve the current state (copied bytes, error code etc.) while copying.
- DDEML (by doudou) – With DDEML UDF one can use an AutoIt script as a DDE client or server.
- _DLLStructDisplay (by Ascend4nt) – Show Struct in ListView.
- Experimental Maps UDF (by TheDcoder) – UDF for the new Map datatype in AutoIt, similar to the Array UDF included in standard UDFs.
- FASM (by Ward) – The Embedded Flat Assembler (FASM) UDF.
- _FileGetMimeType (by Wiliat87) – _FileGetMimeType UDF.
- File locking with cooperative semaphores (by willichan) – Simple file locking without a server.
- FindMimeFromData (by twbradio) – FindMimeFromData using urlmon.dll.
- Hotkey.au3 (by Yashied) – Management of Hotkeys UDF, with several advantages over HotkeySet().
- Inline Assembly (by Ward) – Assembles the code to binary machine code and runs it.
- LFN (by orbs) – LFN UDF – overcome MAX_PATH limit of 256 chars.
- LASM – Light Assembler (by minxomat) – This is the Inline UDF for an Assembler
- MemoryDll (by Ward) – Embed DLLs in script and call functions from memory.
- NoFocusLines (by Melba23) – Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes which spoil the look of your GUI.
- NotifyIcon (by FireFox) – NotifyIcon UDF (formerly TrayIconEx) – Create, delete and manage self notify icons.
- PixelGetColor (by Manadar) – Get or Read Pixel from Memory UDF.
- RDC (by Yashied) – ReadDirectoryChanges Wrapper.
- Resources (by Zedna) – Resources UDF.
- ResourcesEx (by guinness) – ResourcesEx UDF (up to date with the current AutoIt language syntax v126.96.36.199).
- Spell Checker (by iCode) – Spell Checker UDF – Hunspell.
- StringSize (by Melba23) – Automatically size controls to fit the text you want to put in them.
- Synology filestation (by nend) – UDF for users of Synology NAS server.
- TVExplorer (by Yashied) – TVExplorer UDF.
- SciLexer (by Kip) – SciLexer UDF.
- AutoItAppveyor (by KyleChamberlin) – This library contains functions for integrating your AutoIt scripts and programs with Appveyor CI.
- Micro Unit Testing Framework (by KyleChamberlin) – Micro is a xUnit style testing framework design for use with AutoIt.
- TeenyScript (by tarretarretarre) – TeenyScript is a Superset of AutoIt which makes it more advanced. TeenyScript code are parsed into native AutoiT code.
- Logger (by Worlor) – Logger is an all-in-one logging utility really easy to use ! It enable log rotate per day and zip it after x days
- SciTE4AutoIt3 contains SciTE, wrapped into a single installer with all needed configuration settings and lots of utility programs like AutoIt3Wrapper, SciTEConfig, Tidy, Au3Stripper etc to enhanced SciTE for use with AutoIt3.
- KODA Form Designer – a standalone application that was developed to help creating forms (GUIs) for AutoIt3 scripting language. It’s included in SciTE4AutoIt3.
- ISN AutoIt Studio – a complete IDE for the AutoIt programming language.
- ISN AutoIT form Studio – Graphical Form Designer for AutoIt.
- AutoIt Obfuscator – Obfuscate your AutoIt script source code & algorithms to protect it against reverse engineering analysis, cracking and decompilation.
- Tutorials – There are many tutorials available for AutoIt. This page is an overview of a few known tutorials.
- Best coding practices – a detailed explanation of what are to be considered the best coding practices within AutoIt. These recommendations are based on accepted coding practices common to a number of other programming languages. You do not need to follow them, but it is recommended that you do.
- Snippets – generally single functions or small pieces of code which can be incorporated into a script to add extra functionality.
- AutoIt Tutorials by 403forbidden403.
- AutoIt Tutorials by AutoitFrench.
- AutoIt for Beginner by Lee Sai.
- AutoIt for Beginner by Hai The Luong.
- Advanced AutoIt Tutorials by Juno_okyo [Subscribe].
- AutoIt v3: Your Quick Guide by Andy Flesner (Download PDF).
- Instant AutoIt Scripting by Emilio Aristides de Fez Laso.
- AutoIT Scripting For Beginners by Rajan.
- Learn To Program Using FREE Tools with AutoIt 1.2 by Jfish.
- GeSHi – Generic Syntax Highlighter
- Highlight.js – Added AutoIt since version 8.7
- Crayon Syntax Highlighter (WordPress Plugin) – Added AutoIt since version 1.8.2
- WP Syntax (WordPress Plugin) – based on GeSHi.
- PrismJS – Added AutoIt since version 1.1.0
- AutoIt – Visual Studio – AutoIt extension for Visual Studio.