A collection of awesome Blazor resources.
Blazor is a .NET web framework using C#/Razor and HTML that runs in the browser with WebAssembly.
- Sample Projects
- Libraries & Extensions
- Presentations slides
- Other Languages
What is Blazor?
Blazor is a .NET web framework to build client web apps with C#.
More information on the official Blazor website.
To get started with Blazor, follow the instructions in the Blazor Get Started documentation.
- ASP.NET Blog’s archives – Archives of the ASP.NET blog about Blazor.
- Blazor – Official website of Blazor, from Microsoft.
- Blazor courses on Microsoft Learn – Blazor courses on Microsoft Learn.
- Blazor-Dev gallery on .NET Foundation – Daily builds of the ‘dev’ branch of Blazor.
- Blazor Extensions – Curated extensions for Microsoft ASP.Net Core Blazor.
- Blazor University – Unofficial documentation website.
- Demo – Official basic demo website.
- Documentation – Official documentation, by Microsoft.
- eShopOnBlazor – Migration of a traditional ASP.NET Web Forms app to Blazor, sample by Microsoft Architecture.
- FAQ – FAQ.
- GitHub repository – The official Blazor repository (which is the ASP.NET Core repository).
- ‘Hello World’ sample – ‘Hello World’ sample.
- Introduction to ASP.NET Core – Introduction to ASP.NET Core.
- Workshop – Build a complete Blazor app and learn about the various Blazor framework features along the way.
- Blazor WebAssembly performance best practices – ASP.NET Core Blazor WebAssembly performance best practices, by Pranav Krishnamoorthy and Steve Sanderson.
- BlazorBoilerplate – Real World Admin Dashboard / Starter kit with IdentityServer4 Material Design. Demo.
- BlazorWithIdentity – A sample project showcasing a Blazor app using EF Core with Identity authentication.
- Authentication with client-side Blazor – Authentication with client-side Blazor using WebAPI and ASP.NET Core Identity. Blog post.
- BlazorAuthenticationSample – A sample showing some of the ASP.NET Core Blazor authentication features (also some testing…).
- TheIdServer – OpenID/Connect server base on IdentityServer4.
- Blazor and Identity Server – This project demonstrates how to secure a Blazor WebAssembly application with a standalone Identity Server instance and use it to acquire a token for a protected API.
- BlazorGraphApi – Blazor Server App with AD Authentication, that calls the MS Graph API on-behalf of the signed-in user using Microsoft.Identity.Web.
- Blorc.OpenIdConnect – The right way to use OpenID Connect on Blazor.
- Blazor-WASM-Identity-gRPC – Blazor WASM, IdentityServer4 & gRPC with roles authorization.
- Blazor-WASM-AzureAD-gRPC – Blazor WASM, Azure AD, REST & gRPC.
- Blazor-WASM-Auth0-gRPC – Blazor WASM, Auth0, REST & gRPC.
- Blazor WebAssembly and Azure Active Directory – Blazor WebAssembly application secured with Azure Active Directory. This source code is related to an article on Medium: Securing a Blazor WebAssembly application with Azure Active Directory.
- Blazor Authentication Extension for Azure Static Web Apps – Blazor Authentication Extension for Azure Static Web Apps.
- Quiz manager secured by Auth0 – This repository contains a Blazor WebAssembly application implementing a simple Quiz manager secured by Auth0. The implementation details are described in the following article: Securing Blazor WebAssembly Apps.
- BlazorFile2Azure – Upload a file from Blazor WebAssembly to Azure Blob Storage.
- Blazor WASM Deployment – Sample repo for showing Actions to deploy a Blazor app to Azure services.
- Blazor.JobBoard – Blazor WebAssembly based jobboard application deployed to Azure Storage Static Site. Demo.
- EventGrid Viewer Blazor – Blazor Server app that displays EventGrid messages in realtime & allows the ability to secure the app using Azure AD, KeyVault & Managed Identities.
- Blogifier – ASP.NET Core Blogging application with Blazor Admin Dashboard. Demo.
- RapidCMS – A code-first, extensible Blazor app that generates a CMS for your own database.
- JHipster.NET JHipster is a well-known platform for generating modern application in java world. JHipster provides a blueprints system that allows to override the default behavior of the generator. JHipster.NET is a blueprint that overrides the back-end part, originally generated in spring boot, by back-end in asp.net core. For the front-end all the common language can be used (angular, react), including Blazor.
- BlazorForum – Forum application built with Blazor.
- BlazorShop – Simple shop application built with Blazor WebAssembly.
- Atlas – A forum software built with ASP.NET Core Blazor WebAssembly.
- Gitter – A Blazor Gitter client.
- AcBlog – A blogging PWA that can be hosted as a full static website or as a server-prerender dynamic website. GitHub Pages Demo.
- BlazingOrchard – Blazing Orchard is a modular application framework that turns your Blazor project into a CMS-powered Blazor application by leveraging Orchard Core as a decoupled backend/CMS server using its REST & GraphQL APIs.
- BlazorGhost – A Blazor frontend for Ghost blogs.
- BlazorWPBlog – WordPress blog with Blazor.
- AsteroidsWasm – Collection of .NET 5 C# applications consuming a single .NET Standard project running in: Blazor Client (WebAssembly), Blazor Server, Electron (via Blazor Server), WPF, WinForms, Xamarin. Demo.
- Trains.NET – 2D game built with .NET and C#.
- Flappy Blazor Bird – Blazor Flappy Bird’s port. [Wasm Demo] | [Multiplayer Demo].
- DiabloBlazor – Blazor port of DiabloWeb, making it a double WebAssembly app: a WebAssembly (C#) PWA hosting a WebAssembly (C++) game. Demo.
- BlazorGames – This project is a Blazor WebAssembly project where we design, model, implement, and play common board and card games. This website is deployed here: blazorgames.net.
- BlazorPong – – Pong in Blazor server model and Wasm model using SignalR Core. Server Demo. Wasm Demo.
- BlazorConnectFour – Classic childhood game ConnectFour in Blazor.
- Memory Game Wasm/PWA – Simple Memory game with PWA support. Demo.
- BlazorGame – BlazorGame is a small proof-of-concept project to investigate the feasability of Blazor-based C# game development.
- Lights out Blazor – Clone based on the 1995 game Lights Out by Tiger Electronics Demo.
- Minesweeper – Minesweeper using C# and Blazor WebAssembly.
- TicTacToe – Tic Tac Toe game using blazor webassembly. Here is a Demo and a Blog post.
- ZXSpectrum – ZX Spectrum emulator running on Blazor WebAssembly. Demo.
- BlazorDungeon – – Multiuser dungeon game. Text based graphics. Up to 5 simultaneous players. Demo.
- Flappy Bird A Blazor WebAssembly implementation of Flappy Bird.
- BlazorWordGame Online Multiplayer Word Game With Blazor and SignalR on .NetCore.
- Blazorships – Battleship implementation built with Blazor and SignalR.
- TetrisBlazor – Online Game With Blazor and SignalR on .NetCore. Demo.
- Blazor + Electron – Host Razor Components inside an Electron shell. This allows for modern, high-performance cross-platform desktop apps built with .NET and web technologies.
- Blazor + WebWindow – WebWindow is like Electron, but without bundling Node.js or Chromium, and without most of the APIs. WebWindow source code. Blazor + WebWindow sample here.
- BlazorMobile – Create full C# driven hybrid-apps for iOS, Android, UWP & Desktop with Blazor.
- BlazorWebView – A BlazorWebView “Control” that is easily embedded in (Native) UI frameworks.
- BlazorGrpc – Sample project that demonstrates how you can use the power of Blazor, ASP.NET Core, and gRPC to create a web application which can communicate with a backend that uses gRPC.
- Blazor + Sitecore – Example of dynamic pages and routes with SiteCore and Helix.
- Try F# on WebAssembly – The F# compiler running in WebAssembly with Bolero.
- BlazorPoint – Sample App to help you get started with hosting Blazor on SharePoint Pages, completely Client Side.
- gRPC-Web – Sample about gRPC-Web and Blazor WebAssembly.
- Blazor + Umbraco Heartcore – Example of using Umbraco Heartcore with Blazor.
- BlazorGrpcWebCodeFirst – Sample project that demonstrates how you can use gRPC-Web with Blazor WebAssembly hosted on ASP.NET Core. Publish and consume your services without having to create .proto files – with the code-first approach.
- Serverless StreamR – A serverless port of StreamR powered by Blazor WebAssembly and Azure.
- TonClientBlazor – Free TON network client. Demo.
- Blazor Server Firestore Integration Source code of the article Building Real-Time Applications with Blazor Server and Firestore.
- PresenceLight – PresenceLight is a solution to broadcast your various statuses to a Phillips Hue or LIFX light bulb. Some statuses you can broadcast are: your availability in Microsoft Teams, your current Windows 10 theme, and a theme or color of your choosing. Blog post. Demo video.
- Logging.Samples – Samples for .NET Core and ASP.NET Core logging using various logger frameworks.
- Scalable sentiment analysis – A sample ables to make sentiment analysis prediction/detection of what the user is writing in a very UI interactive app (Blazor based) in the client side and running an ML.NET model (Sentiment analysis based on binary-classification) in the server side.
- optimizer.ml – A “server-less” general purpose optimization suite for algorithm parameters. Also provides offline optimization of Quantconnect Lean trading algorithms. Demo (https://optimizer.ml).
- Baseball Machine Learning Workbench – A web application that showcases performing what-if analysis using in-memory Machine Learning models. Live demo.
- PropertyPrices – A blazor front-end site that provides analysis and ensemble learning predictions (through SharpLearning) of property prices in the UK. Demo (https://propertyprices.org.uk).
- BlazorML5 – ML5 Machine Learning for Blazor with JSInterop mechanism.
- BlazorChifoumi – Exploring machine learning with a Chifoumi game.
- Mobile Blazor Bindings – Experimental Mobile Blazor Bindings – Build native mobile apps with Blazor.
- Minimal ToDo by David Fowler – Minimal ToDo backend API implementation by David Fowler from Microsoft.
- Bolero.TodoMVC – A TodoMVC clone using Bolero.
- Flight Finder – Flight Finder.
- Oqtane Framework – Modular Application Framework for Blazor.
- LinqToTwitter Blazor sample – LINQ Provider for the Twitter API (Twitter Library).
- BlazorFileReader – Read-only File streams in Blazor. Demo.
- Toss.Blazor – Twitter-like web application using Blazor.
- BlazorChatSample – Blazor chat demo using SignalR JS client with interop.
- eShopOnBlazor – Migration of a traditional ASP.NET Web Forms app to Blazor.
- Blazor contacts – A project template for OData API, IdentityServer4 auth, and server-side Blazor.
- Money – A money manager implemented using CQRS+ES. Demo.
- BlazorCRUD – Sample line of business application that illustrates key features of Blazor. Demo.
- Return – Realtime retrospective tool built in ASP.NET Core and Blazor.
- NethereumBlazor – Ethereum blockchain explorer and simple wallet.
- Runny – Prototype of running roslyn in the browser via Blazor. Demo.
- BlazorDynamicList – Dynamic component binding for a generic list. Demo.
- BlazorServerTree – A simple Server-Side Blazor sample app to deal with hierarchical data.
- WebSocketPage – Web Socket in Blazor. demo.
- BlazorPages – A sample client-side Blazor app showcasing automatic deployment to GitHub Pages via Azure Pipelines.
- C# Minifer A client-side Blazor application demonstrating live minification of C# code using the C# Minifier library. Demo.
- Planning Poker – An app to play Planning Poker for distributed teams. The app is implemented using Blazor and shows how to switch between client-side and server-side mode with a configuration change. Demo.
- Gjallarhorn – Compare packages on different NuGet-sources. Demonstrating Client-Side Blazor MVVM-style.
- C# Regex Tester online – Online tool for verify .Net regex syntax. (Demo).
- C# Regex Online tool – Online tool for verify .Net regex syntax, see splits list, table etc. (Demo).
- Blazor Tour of Heroes – Blazor Tour of Heroes, using Blazor-State(State Management architecture utilizing the MediatR pipeline) for the Redux style state.
- Blazor.Console – A simple component to mock CLI for ASP.NET Core 3.0 Blazor applications to execute some custom commands for an application.
- Cognitive Studio – PWA enabled app used to showcase what Cognitive Services can do, built-in client-side Blazor. Demo.
- Blazor Wake-on-LAN – Wake-on-LAN app for local networks. Blazor Server + EF Core + DI + CI.
- BlazorOCR – A Blazor WebAssembly application for reading receipts.
- Dcidr – Blazor WebAssembly decision-making app with PWA (offline), localstorage, and Excel export. Demo.
- BlazorParallax – Simple Parallax Page sample with Blazor Server.
- GTAVehicles – Sample app to manage GTA vehicles. Demo.
- BlazingWaffles – A Blazor app that wraps Waffle Generator. The generator outputs readable gibberish that can be used in place of Lorum Ipsum. Demo.
- Poker Odds Pro Calculator – Responsive poker odds calculator using blazor WebAssembly and pure C#. Demo.
- Cærostris – A Blazor Spotify client.
- Blazor Chat – A sample project that demonstrates using a Singleton class to communicate to all subscribers. Site is also live at https://blazorchat.com.
- Nethereum Playground – Compile and run Nethereum snippets on the browser. You can run it here: http://playground.nethereum.com/.
- BlazorAnimate – A simple example of animating text along a path using Blazor Canvas Extensions. Demo.
- Realtime chat app with WebAssembly – Real-time chat application with SignalR, .NET and Blazor/WebAssembly.
- BlazorContrib – Experiment of a Blazor renderer for Markdig, a Markdown component.
- BlazeReport – A minimal example of a Blazor App with NUnit, Selenium, SpecFlow and ExtentReports.
- BlazorConduit – The RealWorld example app written using Blazor. Demo.
- Send an Sms – This demo shows how to send an Sms with Blazor using the Vonage SMS API.
- Ray Tracer – Simple ray tracer in Blazor.
- Blazor Web Camera Application Example – Here is a fun example of using camera in the ASP.NET Core Blazor WebAssembly application. Complete description of how it was created on this blog’s post Using a web camera with fun filters in your ASP.NET Core Blazor WebAssembly application.
- BlazorPowerHour – The Blazor Power Hour show index, by Ed Charbeneau.
- BlazorMoonPhase – Moon Phase Sighting app using Blazor WebAssembly, by Lohith GN. Demo.
- BlazorTemplates – A collection of blazor templates, designed for common use cases for new projects.
- Pattern Maker – C# code transformation demo that uses Roslyn and Monaco Editor. Demo, Demo2.
- Blazor workshop – Blazor app building workshop by .NET Foundation, Blazzing Pizza.
- Create a Blazor Server app that uses the Microsoft identity platform for authentication – October 2020 – Tutorial by Microsoft. Blazor Server provides support for hosting Razor components on the server in an ASP.NET Core app. In this tutorial, you learn how to implement authentication and retrieve data from Microsoft Graph in a Blazor Server app with the Microsoft identity platform.
- Building a Blazor farm animal soundboard – October 2020 – Building a Blazor farm animal soundboard, by JetBrains. Source code .
- Tour of Heroes in Blazor Wasm Playlist – August 2020 – Using .Net 5 and Blazor WASM to create the Tour of Heroes app with the addition of how to create Unit Tests with bUnit. This tutorial counts 9 videos on YouTube.
- Yahtzee in Blazor WebAssembly – August 2020 – Tutorial by Exception Not Found. Part 1: the C# model. Source code .
- Build a video portal with Blazor – August 2020 – Website contains videos about building a video portal with Blazor.
- Online Multiplayer Word Game With Blazor and SignalR on .NetCore – August 8, 2020 – Let’s build a simple online multiplayer word game with Blazor using SignalR for realtime communication between two players. All the words will keep in MongoDB and it will supports multi-platforms with .Net Core. Source code .
- Build a Blazor WebAssembly line of business app – June, 2020 – Build a Blazor WebAssembly line of business app. Part 1. Part 2. Part 3. Part 4. Source code .
- Simple RPG with .NET and Azure technologies – Follow along with the Simple RPG tutorials as we learn new areas of .NET and Azure technologies focused around Blazor client applications and Azure Functions for web service backends. Source code: https://dev.azure.com/d20Tek/SimpleRPG/_git/simple-rpg-game.
- Create a 2D game with Blazor – July 2020 – Part 1: Intro. Part 2: Canvas initialization. Part 3: Sprite rendering. Part 4: Moving a sprite. Source code .
- Build Tic Tac Toe game with Blazor WebAssembly – July 2020 – Build Tic Tac Toe game with Blazor WebAssembly. Source code . Demo.
- Create a small blog in Blazor – June, 2020 – Create a small blog in Blazor, by RoundTheCode. Part 1: Create application in Visual Studio. Part 2: Entity Framework integration. Part 3: Build Entity Framework queries. Part 4: Build Category and Page Razor Components.
- Custom Authentication in Blazor WebAssembly – Detailed Tutorial – June 12, 2020 – In this next part of the Blazor Blog Series, Let’s learn about implementing Custom Authentication in Blazor WebAssembly Project (Blazor.Learner). We will cover some core concepts that can get you familiar with how authentication works in Blazor Applications. Source code .
- Blazor CRUD with Entity Framework Core – Detailed Tutorial – June 4, 2020 – Building a CRUD Application is like the Hello World for Intermediate Developers. It helps you understand the most common operations of any particular stack. In this tutorial, let’s build a Client-side Blazor CRUD Application that uses Entity Framework Core as it’s Data Access Layer. Source code .
- Creating Outlook Calendar Client from scratch – May, 2020 – In this course you’ll see how to develop a calendar application from scratch (design, structing and logic) then make it integrated with Microsoft Outlook so our events on the calendar being synced with Outlook. Source code .
- PlannerApp full client-side project with Blazor WebAssembly – March 2020 – Video tutorial that covers how to build a full client-side application using Blazor WebAssembly, The back-end is already done and hosted on Azure so we will take advantage of that to teach you how to develop full application from scratch. Source code.
- Build an Authenticated Web App in C# with Blazor – March, 2020 – Build an Authenticated Web App in C# with Blazor and octa.com service.
- Building an Application with Blazorade Bootstrap – February 17, 2020 – Building an Application with Blazorade Bootstrap. Part 3. Part 2. Part 1. Source code.
- Creating a step-by-step end-to-end database Client-Side (WebAssembly) Blazor application – February 15, 2020 – This post covers how a list of Weather forecasts can be added to the database by each user. A user will only have the ability to see their own forecasts.
- Getting started with Blorc.PatternFly – January 7, 2020 – Getting started with Blorc.PatternFly. What is Blorc.PatternFly? Standing for Blazor, Orc, and PatternFly, Blorc.PatternFly is a library with the ultimate goal of wrapping all PatternFly components and making them available as Blazor components. Source code.
- Archives – 2019, 2018.
Libraries & Extensions
Reusable components like buttons, inputs, grids and more.
- Ant Design Blazor – A set of enterprise-class UI components based on Ant Design and Blazor. (Docs as Demo).
- MatBlazor – Material Design components for Blazor. (Demo).
- Blazorise – Components for Blazor with support for Bootstrap, Bulma, AntDesign and Material CSS. (Bootstrap Demo), (Bulma Demo), (AntDesign Demo), (Material Demo).
- BlazorStrap – Material Design components for Blazor. Bootstrap 4 components for Blazor (Demo).
- Element-Blazor – A blazor component library using Element UI. API imitates Element, CSS directly uses Element’s style, HTML structure directly uses Element’s HTML structure. Blazor WebAssembly Version demo. Blazor WebAssembly Version PWA Mode demo.
- Radzen.Blazor – Native UI components for Blazor. DataGrid, DataList, Tabs, Dialog and more. (Demo).
- BlazorFluentUI – Simple port of FluenUI/Office Fabric React components and style to Blazor. Client-side demo (WebAssembly). Server-side demo (SignalR).
- Skclusive.Material.Components – Material Design components for Blazor (Dashboard Demo), (Components).
- ComponentOne Blazor UI Components – External link. A fast datagrid, listview, input and other native Blazor components for server and client-side apps.
- DevExpress Blazor UI Components – A set of native UI Blazor components (including a Data Grid, Pivot Grid, Scheduler, and Charts) for both Blazor server-side and Blazor client-side platforms.
- BlazorWebFormsComponents – A collection of Blazor components that emulate the web forms components of the same name.
- BootstrapBalzor – Reusable bootstrap components for Blazor. (Docs as Demo).
- Syncfusion Blazor UI Components – The most comprehensive native Blazor component library including Data Grid, Charts, Scheduler, Diagram and Document Editor components. (Demo).
- ADMINLTE – ADMINLTE for Blazor is a collection of reusable components, with which you can easily develop digital services as a designer or developer. Think of buttons, form elements and page templates. This project adapts ADMINLTE 3 so the components can be used from dotnet core Blazor.
- LoreSoft.Blazor.Controls – Auto-complete (Typeahead) textbox with local and remote data source, for both Client-side and Server-Side Blazor. Also has DateTimePicker and ToggleSwitch. Demo.
- Material.Blazor – An alternative Material Theme Razor Component Library. Material.Blazor focuses sharply on giving you pure markup from Google’s material-components-web – we don’t try to sit between you and your use of Google’s CSS and SASS because they do it better than we ever could. We also have some cool “plus” components. See our demo and comprehensive documentation.
- MComponents – Open Source MIT Blazor Components: Grid, Select, Wizard etc.
- PanoramicData Blazor UI Components – An open source library of Blazor components including Table, Tree, ToolBar and FileExplorer. Demo.
- Telerik UI for Blazor – External link (telerik.com). A native set of UI components for Blazor, including grid, charting, and calendar components.
- Start Blazoring – A Blazor starter template built using Blazorise. It offers a myriad of features such as user registration, login, password reset, two factor; user management, roles, permissioning; background workers, logging, caching, email templates, localization and many more.
- jQWidgets Blazor UI Components – Feature-complete UI components including DataGrid, Scheduler, Charting, Pivot and more. Website.
- Smart UI for Blazor – Component library for Blazor including Grid, Kanban, Gantt, Chart, Docking, Pivot and more. Website.
- Canvas – HTML5 Canvas API implementation for Microsoft Blazor.
- Head Element Helper –
<Meta>components for changing the document titile and meta elements, with server-side prerendering support for SEO/OGP. (Demo).
- BrowserInterop – This library provides access to browser API in a Blazor App.
- Blazor.Canvas – Wrapper library around the HTML canvas API written in C# (no JS dependency) (Demo).
- Sve-Blazor-InfiniteScroll – Simplistic implementation of an infinite scroll component for Blazor.
- BlazorGooglePay – Blazor wrapper around Js Google Pay, library based on BrowserInterop.
- BlazorDependencies – Js library that helps maitain dependencies of one Razor Class Library to another one without manually adding scripts and css-styles for each library.
- ChartJs.Blazor – Brings ChartJs charts to Blazor.
- Blazor-Charts – SVG charts for Blazor.
- GG.Net Data Visualization – Interactive and flexible charts for Blazor Web Apps. Taking its inspiration from the highly popular ggpplot2 R package, GG.Net provides natively rich features for your Data Analysis Workflow. Build publication quality charts with just a few lines of code. Website.
- Blazor-Sparkline – Sparkline Charts for Blazor using Fonts.
- Blazor-ApexCharts – Blazor wrapper for ApexCharts. Demo.
- Plotly.Blazor – Brings the charting library plotly.js with over 40 chart types to Blazor (Demo).
- BlazorStyled – CSS in Blazor Components (Demo).
- BlazorAnimation – A Blazor component based on animate.css to easly animate your content. Demo.
- Flexor – Highly configurable components which let you take full advantage of Flexbox CSS.(Demo).
- BlazorCss – CSS Helper for BlazorStyled which provides auto complete CSS styles.
- BlazorCssGrid – Css Helper for defining Grid SPA layouts in BlazorStyled.
Datagrids / tables
- Grid.Blazor – Grid component with CRUD forms for Blazor and ASP.NET MVC, supporting filtering, sorting, searching, paging, subgrids and others (Demo).
- Blazor.FlexGrid – GridView component for Blazor.
- Sve-Blazor-DataTable – Blazor DataTable component with support for client/server side paging, filtering and sorting, build on top of bootstrap 4.
- Table.Net – Interactive and flexible Data Tables for Blazor Web Apps.
- BlazorTable – A Table Control for Blazor with sorting, paging, filtering and more (Demo).
- WpfGridLayout.Blazor – Provide a simple way to create a grid layout like WPF in Blazor.
Date & time
- NodaTimePicker – A Date/Time picker component library for Blazor using NodaTime. Demo.
- BlazorDateRangePicker – A date range picker component library for Blazor. Demo.
- FlatpickrBlazor – Flatpickr Blazor interop.Demo.
- BlazorGoogleMaps – Blazor interop for GoogleMap library.
- RazorComponents.Markdown – A razor component for Markdown rendering which supports LaTeX, Mermaid diagram, code highlighting and extensions based on Markdig.
- Blazor Markdown – A Blazor Markdown component that enables you to include Markdown files in your server-side Blazor apps.
Modal, Toast & Notifications
- Sotsera.Blazor.Toaster – A Blazor port of Toastr.js. Demo.
- bUnit – a testing library for Blazor components – A testing library for Blazor Components. You can easily define components under test in C# or Razor syntax and verify outcome using semantic HTML diffing/comparison logic. You can easily interact with and inspect components, trigger event handlers, provide cascading values, inject services, mock IJsRuntime, and perform snapshot testing.
- Stl.Fusion – .NET Core and Blazor library that attempts to dramatically improve the way we implement real-time and high-load services by introducing a novel kind of “computed observables” – immutable, thread-safe, and most importantly, almost invisible for developers. Samples. Overview.
- BlazorContextMenu – A context menu component for Blazor (Demo).
- BlazorInputFile – A file input component for Blazor applications, by Steve Sanderson.
- Blazored.Typeahead – Auto-complete textbox with local and remote data source, for both Client-side and Server-Side Blazor.
- Blazor-DragDrop – Easy-to-use Drag and Drop library for Blazor.
- Blazor LoadingBar – Loading bar UI for Client-Side Blazor application.
- Z.Blazor.Diagrams – A fully customizable and extensible all-purpose diagrams library for Blazor, inspired by the popular react-diagrams library, with many additions. Demo.
- Excubo.Blazor.Diagrams – Interactive diagram component (flowcharts, UML, BPMN, …), customizable and extensible according to user needs (node types, styles). Demo.
- Blorc.PatternFly – Blazor wrappers for PatternFly. To view the latest develop branch in action, visit the demo app.
- BlazorTransitionableRoute – Allows current and previous route to exist enabling transition animations of UI/UX design systems.
- Blazor-Dom-Confetti – Celebrate success with dom 🎉confetti🎉 on Blazor projects. Two versions, dom-confetti wrapper and native blazor 100% JS free.
- TwitterShareButton – A Tweet Button component for Blazor.
- Blazor.LoadingIndicator – Simple to use loading indicator helper library.
- BlazorTypography – A powerful toolkit for building websites with beautiful design (Demo).
- Blazor.SpinKit – Blazor components for SpinKit spinners.
- Localized Data Annotations Validator – The data annotations validator for Blazor to localize validation error messages. (Demo).
- LiquidTechnologies.Blazor.ModalDialog – Turns Blazor components into Modal Dialogs, allows values to be returned from the dialogs (var result = await ShowDialogAsync(…)), includes simple MessageBox and data capture dialogs (for Blazor Client & Server).
- BlazorMonaco – Blazor component for Microsoft’s Monaco Editor which powers Visual Studio Code. (Demo).
- BlazorContentEditable – Provides contenteditable functionality for Blazor. (Demo).
- Blazor.Grids – Component library for CSS grids with extra features, such as moving and resizing interactively. Create your own dashboard with ease. (Demo).
- Blazor.TreeViews – Component library for tree views. (Demo).
- DnetOverlay – Agular CDK Overlay implementation for Blazor.
- GEmojiSharp.Blazor – GitHub Emoji for Blazor (Demo).
- Texnomic.Blazor.hCaptcha – hCaptcha Component for Server-Side Blazor.
- BlazorDialog – Dialog component as a service for Blazor. Demo.
- AdvancedBlazorSelect2 – Simple wrapper for Select2 with full support of databases and custom web APIs.
Tools & Utilities
Libraries and extensions for state management, cookies, local storage and other specific tools.
- Blazor-Redux – Connecting a Redux state store with Blazor.
- Fluxor – Zero boilerplate Flux/Redux library for DotNet. Formerly Blazor-Fluxor .
- Blazored.LocalStorage – A library to provide access to local storage in Blazor applications.
- Storage – HTML5 Storage API implementation for Microsoft Blazor.
- Blazor-State – Manage client side state in Blazor using MediatR pipeline.
- bUnit – a testing library for Blazor components – A testing library for Blazor Components. You can easily define components under test in C# or Razor syntax and verify outcome using semantic HTML diffing/comparison logic. You can easily interact with and inspect components, trigger event handlers, provide cascading values, inject services, mock IJsRuntime, and perform snapshot testing.
- Logging – Microsoft Extension Logging implementation for Blazor.
- BlazorStorage – Local and session storage support for Blazor.
- Blazor.Auth0 – The library for using Auth0 in Blazor applications.
- TextCopy – A cross platform package to copy text to and from the clipboard. Supports Blazor via the Clipboard Browser API.
- CssBuilder – CssBuilder is a Builder pattern for CSS classes to be used with Razor Components.
- Notifications – HTML5 Notifications API implementation for Microsoft Blazor.
- Blazor.Polyfill – Polyfills for Blazor (for Internet Explorer 11 support and some other browsers).
- Blazor I18n/Localization Text – Localizing contents text in Blazor (Demo).
- BlazorGoogleMaps – Blazor interop for GoogleMap library.
- Blazor.Geolocation – Blazor interop for browser Geolocation APIs.
- BlazorSignalR – SignalR Core .NET client library for Blazor. It uses the C# client.
- MvvmBlazor – BlazorMVVM is a small framework for building Blazor and BlazorServerside apps. With it’s simple to use MVVM pattern you can boost up your development speed while minimizing the hazzle to just make it work.
- Blazored.Localisation – A library to provide localisation in client-side Blazor applications.
- EmbeddedBlazorContent – Library to load embedded content files (js and css) from Blazor libraries in server-side Blazor mode.
- Cortex.Net – State management like MobX for .NET and Blazor. Documentation.
- Blazor Analytics – Blazor extensions for Analytics.
- BlazorWorker – Library for creating DotNet Web Worker threads/multithreading in Blazor. Live demo.
- Blazor PDF – Generate de PDF document with iTextSharp from a Blazor Server App.
- Blazor SVG Helper – Create SVG elements with children (circle, rectangle, image, text, and others) and render with RenderTreeBuilder.
- Blazor.Payments – Blazor Web Agent port of the Web Payment API standard developed by W3C.
- BlazorRouter – BlazorRouter is an awesome router inspired by react-router, providing declarative routing for Blazor.
- DataJuggler.Blazor.FileUpload – Wrapper for Steve Sanderson’s BlazorFileInput component.
- BlazorPrettyCode – Blazor Code Component for documentation sites. Demo.
- Blazor.EventAggregator – Lightweight Event Aggregator for Blazor (Razor Components).
- Blazor Gamepad – Provides gamepad API access for Blazor.
- Blazor Hotkeys – A library to provide configuration-centric keyboard shortcuts for Blazor.
- BlazorRealm – Redux state management for Blazor.
- Blazor.LocalFiles – Open files in your browser and load into Blazor.
- Blazor.SpeechSynthesis – A library to provide Speech Synthesis API access for Blazor.
- Blazor BarCode – A barcode library for Blazor using barcode fonts.
- BlazorState.Redux – Develop Blazor apps with Redux.
- BlazorLeaflet – BlazorLeaflet is a wrapper offering easy-to-use Blazor components that expose the Leaflet API in C#.
- Howler.Blazor – A Blazor JSInterop wrapper for Howler.js, an audio library.
- jsMind.Blazor – A Blazor JSInterop wrapper for jsMind, a MindMapping tool.
- Blazor Highcharts – A port of the popular Highcharts library. Demo.
- Blazor.LazyStyleSheet – Lazy loading for CSS style sheets.
- DnetIndexedDb – Blazor Library for IndexedDB DOM API.
- PkcsExtensions.Blazor – A library to provide crypto and digital signature functionality for Blazor WebAssembly and light WebCrypto interop.
- Blazor-Color-Picker – Opens a palette with the Material colors for Blazor application.
- Blazor_EmojiFilePicker – Bootstrap Text-Input with Smiley- and File-Support for Blazor.
- Blazor Library Asset Helper – A VISX extension that can list all JS and CSS assets from Nuget package razor libraries you are using in your Blazor app. It will generate all the
<link>tags for your HTML page for you to copy/paste. Available on the Visual Studio Marketplace.
- Blazm.Bluetooth – A Blazor library for connecting to devices using Bluetooth.
- BlazorApplicationInsights – Application Insights for Blazor web applications.
- BracketShow.BlazorNavigationManagerExtensions – Simple set of extensions for the Navigation Manager to simplify its usage for things we are likely to do in most of our Blazor applications.
- BlazorX.NavigationState – BlazorX.NavigationState provides a set of utilities that allow you to observe and bind query strings directly to Blazor components.
- Blazor Printing – Print and save PDF documents with a native print dialog in a Blazor Server or client Application.
- Blazor Extensions Home – Home for Blazor Extensions.
- Bolero – Blazor for F# with hot reloaded templates, type-safe endpoints and routing, remoting, and much more.
- BlazorMobile – Launch Blazor as a mobile application on iOS, Android & UWP.
- NObservable – MobX-like observables and component instrumentation.
- BlazorFabric – Blazor port of Microsoft UI Fabric with fluent design. (Demo).
- Blazor-Dashboard – Admin Dashboard Template Theme for Blazor.
- BlazorEmbedLibrary – Provides Blazor-style embedded static content files for Razor Components projects.
- BlazorWebView – Blazor WebView control for WPF, Android, macOS, iOS. Run Blazor on .NET Core and Mono natively inside a Webview. Documentation.
- WebSocketHelper – Helper for Web Socket in Blazor.
- BlazorLazyLoading – Production ready lazy loading implementation. Full lazy loading support for WASM and Server (pages, components, dlls) with abstractions to implement modularization if you wish (custom endpoints, custom manifests, etc).
- BlazorLazyLoad – BlazorLazyLoad is a implementation of assembly lazy load feature in Blazor WASM application on both page and component level.
- SpotifyService – A high-level Spotify API library for Blazor WebAssembly projects that enables Spotify playback in the browser, manages OAuth 2.0 authorization, provides easy access to the Spotify Web API and uses IndexedDB caching.
- Bionic – An Ionic CLI clone for Blazor projects.
- BlazorFileSaver – Blazor Component wrapper for FileSaver.js (Demo).
- Blazor.AdaptiveCards – Adaptive Cards for Blazor. Documentation.
- EventHorizon Blazor TypeScript Interop Generator – This project takes in a TypeScript type definition file and creates a .NET Core project that will work with the provided Interop abstraction project.
- Generators.Blazor – Generators.Blazor is a source generator for improving performance in Blazor. The project also contains analyzers to detect common issues in Blazor apps.
- Blazor Train: Synchronicity 5.0 – December 18, 2020 – Carl Franklin shows how to develop both a Blazor Server and Blazor Wasm project simultaneously using .NET 5.
- Blazor vs React/Angular – December 11, 2020 – Debate about Blazor vs React/Angular, featuring Michael Washington on The Growth Mindset Show.
- Blazor Power Hour: Front End Tools and CSS – December 9, 2020 – Blazor Power Hour: Front End Tools and CSS, with Ed Charbeneau.
- ASP.NET Community Standup – Material Design in Blazor with Material.Blazor – December 8, 2020 – We sit with Simon Ziegler and Mark Stega of Material.Blazor to discuss the project, Material.Blazor, a Material design component library for Blazor. ASP.NET Community Standup. Url list.
- Blazor Train: Using SignalR for cross-user Communication – December 4, 2020 – Carl Franklin shows you how to seamlessly add SignalR to any Blazor app.
- How to Create RDLC Report in Blazor – November 24, 2020 – This video is about how to Create RDLC Report in Blazor Server application, how to use RDLC (.rdlc) report in Blazor.
- Blazor Train: Adding Azure AD B2C to an existing app – November 20, 2020 – Carl Franklin welcomes back Joel Hulen to demystify Azure AD B2C.
- ASP.NET Community Standup – Unit Testing Blazor with bUnit – November 17, 2020 – On this month’s Blazor Community Spotlight, we’ll be talking to Egil Hansen about unit testing Blazor components with bUnit.
- Migrating a Windows Forms App to Blazor: The Amazing and True Story of GIFBot – November 13, 2020 – In this talk, I will discuss the migration steps undertaken to go from a complex Desktop application to a robust ASP.NET-backed website with a Blazor front-end. The talk will highlight the ease at which I was able to translate functionality as a developer with very outdated web development skills.
- Blazor Train: Basic Authentication and Authorization in Blazor Web Assembly – November 13, 2020 – Carl shows you how to use ASP.NET Core Identity for basic authentication and authorization in a Blazor WebAssembly app.
- Blazor Stability Testing Tools for Bullet Proof Applications – November 13, 2020 – .NET in the browser may sound like Blazor’s strength, however the story of Blazor testing may just be its biggest potential upside. In this session we’ll discuss what makes Blazor an ideal candidate for: Unit Testing, Integration Testing, and Automated System Testing. With Jon Galloway.
- Building Real-time Applications with Blazor and GraphQL – November 12, 2020 – Come see how Blazor and GraphQL combined will revolutionize how we build rich SPA applications with .NET. .NET Conf 2020, Day #3.
- Application State in Blazor Apps – November 12, 2020 – Carl shows you the benefits of keeping application data outside components and pages, how to do cross-component change notifications, and how to persist that AppState to localstorage. .NET Conf 2020, Day #3.
- From Web Forms to Blazor – Introducing the Blazor Web Forms Components – November 12, 2020 – There are millions of ASP.NET Web Forms applications out there. How do you migrate them to .NET Core? With Blazor of course! In this talk, learn about the easy steps you can take to successfully migrate your application to Blazor with the BlazorWebFormComponents. .NET Conf 2020, Day #3.
- Components in Blazor – November 12, 2020 – Blazor is the blazing word in the Microsoft Tech stack at the moment because you can run C# on the client. In this session, I will talk about what Razor components are, talk about their lifecycle, event handling, and how to pass information between Blazor Components. .NET Conf 2020, Day #3.
- Microfrontends with Blazor: Welcome to the Party! – November 12, 2020 – In this talk, microfrontends expert Florian Rappl introduces an established architecture for a creating modular frontend applications. He will show how this architecture can be implemented together with Blazor to create dynamic user experiences. .NET Conf 2020, Day #3.
- Getting Started With Blazor – November 12, 2020 – In this session, we will introduce the core concepts for Blazor development, both client and server side. Then we will dive in to a Blazor Web Assembly example and look at how we can build rich client side apps in C#. .NET Conf 2020, Day #3.
- Blazor: Client Side vs. Server Side: Hands on Development and Deployment – November 11, 2020 – We will look at the main differences between Client Side Blazor, and Server Side Blazor. We will discuss situations and scenarios in which one should be favored over the other. We will develop a small app & deploy it twice on Azure: As a Client Side Blazor App, and as a Server Side Blazor App. .NET Conf 2020, Day #2.
- Migrating a Windows Forms App to Blazor: The Amazing and True Story of GIFBot – November 11, 2020 – In this talk, I will discuss the migration steps undertaken to go from a complex Desktop application to a robust ASP.NET-backed website with a Blazor front-end. The talk will highlight the ease at which I was able to translate functionality as a developer with very outdated web development skills. .NET Conf 2020, Day #2.
- Modern Web Development with Blazor & .NET 5 – November 10, 2020 – Blazor isn’t just for new apps! Blazor in .NET 5 is integrated seamlessly with ASP.NET Core to enable modern full stack web development with .NET. In this session we’ll show you how you can use Blazor and ASP.NET Core together to add rich client-side interactivity to both new and existing apps. You’ll learn how to use Blazor components from your existing MVC views and Razor Pages, handle server-side prerendering, setup authentication & authorization, improve load time performance, and then deploy your app into production. .NET Conf 2020, Day #1.
- A talk for trailblazers: Blazor in .NET 5 – November 10, 2020 – Wondering what’s in store for Blazor in .NET 5? Wonder no more! This talk features the latest and greatest features to arrive in Blazor as part of .NET 5. From improved APIs for working with the browser to CSS isolation to a variety of performance improvements, you’ll leave this presentation with rundown of everything you’ll be able to do in the latest version of Blazor. .NET Conf 2020, Day #1.
- .NET Conf 2020: Day 1, full video – November 10, 2020 – Full video of the first day of the .NET Conf 2020.
- Blazor + Xamarin == WHOA! – November 5, 2020 – Xamarin Community Standup – Blazor + Xamarin == WHOA! with Eilon Lipton. Join the Xamarin Team as they discuss the latest and greatest for Xamarin. This week we sit down with Eilon Lipton to discuss the latest in the Mobile Blazor Bindings.
- Blazor Train: Basic Authentication and Authorization – November 02, 2020 – Carl shows you how to use ASP.NET Core Identity for basic authentication and authorization using a SQL Server.
- .NET 5 Migrating NuGet Packages – October 31, 2020 – .NET 5 Migrating NuGet Packages, by Ed Charbeneau.
- Blazor & Comet for Native Mobile Apps – October 26, 2020 – Sam Basu from Telerik joins the panel to show us how to use Blazor and Comet in native mobile apps.
- Run EF Core queries on SQL Server from Blazor WebAssembly – October 26, 2020 – Session of the Atlanta .Net User Group by Jeremy Likness, “Run Entity Framework Core queries on SQL Server from Blazor WebAssembly”.
- Blazor Train: MVVM Part 2 – October 26, 2020 – Carl shows more advanced MVVM patterns in Blazor.
- Game Platform Development – Component Library and Deployment Scripts – October 24, 2020 – Game Platform Development – Component Library and Deployment Scripts. Topics: C#, .NET Core, Blazor, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Game Platform Development – Component Library and Deployment Scripts – Part 2 – October 19, 2020 – Game Platform Development – Component Library and Deployment Scripts. Topics: C#, .NET Core, Blazor, Docker, Kubernetes. Part 1.
- Game Platform Development – Component Library and Deployment Scripts – Part 1 – October 19, 2020 – Game Platform Development – Component Library and Deployment Scripts. Topics: C#, .NET Core, Blazor, Docker, Kubernetes. Part 2.
- .NET 5 migration pains – October 16, 2020 – .NET 5 migration pains, by Ed Charbeneau.
- ASP.NET Core Series: PWA’s with Blazor – October 15, 2020 – Progressive Web Applications (PWA) use modern browser APIs and capabilities to behave like a desktop app. Since Blazor WebAssembly is a standards-based client-side web app platform, developers have the ability to leverage these browser APIs and create PWAs using .NET. In this episode, Jeremy is joined by Dan Roth to discuss the built in support for building PWAs with Blazor and show us a few demos of how get started.
- On .NET Live – Diving into Azure Static Web Apps – October 15, 2020 – Azure Static Web Apps allows you to develop modern web applications that automatically publish from changes made in GitHub. You can build your frontends in your framework of choice and back them powerful APIs based on Azure Functions. In this session, Anthony Chu joins us to talk about this new service and what it means for .NET Developers building Blazor applications.
- Blazor WebAssembly : Twitter Authentication/Login – October 12, 2020 – Blazor WebAssembly : Twitter Authentication/Login, by Curious Drive.
- Setup Your Blazor Wasm and ASP.NET Core Web API in Azure Devops: Dev To Azure – Part 1 – October 12, 2020 – Setup Your Blazor Wasm and ASP.NET Core Web API in Azure Devops: Dev To Azure – Part 1. Article.
- Blazor Train: Daniel Roth on .NET 5 Blazor – October 9, 2020 – Carl welcomes back Daniel Roth to demo what’s new in .NET 5 Blazor.
- Blazor: Our first impressions with Andrew Lock – October 9, 2020 – Blazor: Our first impressions with Andrew Lock, by Loosely Coupled Show. Are you on the Blazor train? Some of us are hesitant with scars from the past, even though they might not be warranted.
- Telerik Reporting and Testing R3 2020 Release – October 5, 2020 – Tech Is Evolving, and so Are Telerik & Kendo UI with R3 2020: Telerik Reporting & Test Studio Dev Edition Fully Integrate with All Suites, including Blazor.
- Blazor Train: Adding Blazor to an Existing MVC Application – October 2, 2020 – Carl welcomes Brian MacKay who shows you how to add Blazor pages and components to an existing MVC app.
- Game Platform Development – Planning for Alpha Release – September 29, 2020 – Game Platform Development by CAhorn – Planning for Alpha Release.
- Blazor WebAssembly : Authentication State – September 26, 2020 – Blazor WebAssembly : Authentication State, by Curious Drive. Source code .
- Blazor vs. MVC – September 25, 2020 – Blazor vs. MVC, by Ed Charbeneau.
- GameDev – Bugs and Docker – September 22, 2020 – GameDev – Bugs and Docker by CAhorn.
- Blazor MVVM the “logical” choice – September 18, 2020 – Blazor MVVM the “logical” choice, by Ed Charbeneau.
- Blazor Train: WebForms to Blazor with Jeff Fritz – September 11, 2020 – Carl welcomes Microsoft’s Jeff Fritz to give hope to WebForms developers who want to move to Blazor.
- Blazor BlazingCoffee and Markdown – September 11, 2020 – Blazor BlazingCoffee and Markdown, by Ed Charbeneau.
- Testing Blazor Apps – September 4, 2020 – Testing Blazor Apps, by Ed Charbeneau.
- Blazor WebAssembly : Custom Authentication – September 3, 2020 – Blazor WebAssembly : Custom Authentication, by Curious Drive.
- Rendering an Orchard Core Markdown Blog Post with Blazor WebAssembly – August 30, 2020 – Rendering an Orchard Core Markdown Blog Post with Blazor WebAssembly.
- Testing Blazor Apps – August 29, 2020 – Testing Blazor Apps by Ed Charbeneau, about xUnit, bUnit, Telerik Test Studio and more.
- Preparing a Blazor Lightning Talk – August 29, 2020 – Preparing a Blazor Lightning Talk, by Csharpfritz.
- Blazor Train: Data Access – August 24, 2020 – Carl brings together an API layer, a generic data manager, and EF Core to create a complete solution.
- The .NET Docs Show – .NET open-source projects –