If you like these building blocks, check out componently.com, a marketplace where developers can search, compare and integrate web application building blocks.
- UI Elements
- Exit Intent Popup
- Chat Bot
- Content Management
- Consent Management
- Social Media
- Feature flags
- Related awesome-lists
- Tailwind UI – UI components, by the creators of Tailwind CSS.
- Highcharts – Interactive charts for web.
- Creative Tim – Themes for React, Angular, Vue, Lavarel and HTML5.
- Syncfusion – Data visualization components and PDF Viewer.
- CoreUI – Vue admin template.
- UIfort – UI design systems for all major frontend frameworks.
- Semantic UI – Open source UI component library for React, Meteor, Ember and Angular.
- Design Revision’s Shards Pro – Design blocks for web or mobile apps.
- Themesberg – Bootstrap templates, themes and UI kits.
- Treact – React templates for landing pages, built on Tailwind CSS.
- Creative Designs Guru – Themes for React, Nextjs and Eleventy, built with Tailwind CSS.
Exit Intent Popup
- Wisepops – Contextual popups, banners and bars for mobile and desktop visitors.
- Listagram – Interactive opt-in form for collecting email addresses.
- Poptin – Popups and forms that can be integrated anywhere in the website.
- Auth0 – Authentication management with native support for Angular, React and VueJS.
- Firebase – PaaS from Google, including authentication management.
- Okta – Authentication and Authorization solution with support for Angular, React and VueJS.
- Onelogin – Authentication focussed on company internal applications.
- Microsoft Azure Active Directory – Authentication management in Azure, based on Microsoft accounts.
- AWS Cognito – AWS authentication management. Frontend integration is part of AWS Amplify.
- Calendly – Stand-alone booking solution.
- Zoho Bookings – Online scheduler integrated into Zoho Suite.
- Acuity Scheduling – Appointment scheduling with extensive API.
- 10to8 – Booking tool with many features in the free tier.
- SuperSaaS – Appointment scheduling with focus on group scheduling.
- SimplyBook.Me – Booking tool with its own booking directory.
- OnceHub – Scheduling via ScheduleOnce and meeting management via InviteOnce.
- YouCanBookMe – Online scheduling for teams.
- OnSched – Scheduling API for marketplaces & applications.
- AppointmentPlus – Appointment scheduling with coupons.
- Booxi – Booking and online directory components.
- OneSignal – Mobile and web notifications.
- Notific – Notifications including a PHP SDK.
- WonderPush – Notifications focused on speed.
- VWO Engage – Notifications as part of a larger marketing suite.
- Signalize – Free notifications with paid analytics add on.
- Daily.co – Video chat.
- Sentry – Full-stack error monitoring with release management included.
- Raygun Crash Reporting – Error monitoring as part of the Raygun suite.
- Honeybadger – Error, uptime and check-in monitoring.
- Rollbar – Error monitoring with the ability to replay HTTP requests that caused errors.
- Contentful – Headless content management system.
- Cookiefirst – Cookie consent manager.
- usercentrics – Compliance manager that can be implemented as part of existing pages.
- Sourcepoint – Compliance management as part of a suite including also ad blocker recovery.
- PiwikPro – Compliance management as part of an analytics tool.
- Consent Management Provider – German management tool for Cookie Consent.
- UniConsent – Consent management platform for GDPR, CCPA, COPPA compliance.
- TrustArc – Privacy management for the CCPA, GDPR, LGPD and 900+ other global regulations.
- Cookiebot – Cookie tracking manager.
- iubenda – Consent management and terms and conditions generator.
- Civic Cookie Control – Smaller Cookie and GDPR compliance product.
- CCM19 – German cookie consent manager.
- CookieInformation – Focus on compliance reporting via a dashboard.
- CookiePro – Cookie management as part of a privacy management solution.
- React Cookie Consent – A small and customizable cookie consent bar for React applications.
- React Cookie Banner – React cookie banner which can be automatically dismissed with a scroll.
- Mux – Stream hosted and live videos.
- Static Forms – Form that sends its results to your email.
- FlyingForms – Building, versioning and managing forms.
- TrustPulse – Shows recent buyers on your website.
- Beamer – Combination of push notifications and changelog management.
- Changelogfy – A product release notes tool.
- Changefeed – Changelog as stand-alone page or embeddable widget.
- Canny’s Changelog – Combines changelog with product roadmaps.
- ProductFlare’s Changelog – Changelog widget around a product team task management system.
- Changes – Changelog building kit.
- Vonage – Voice, messaging, video and data capabilities across unified communications, contact centers and communications APIs.
- AddThis – Social sharing buttons, available on AMPs.
- ShareThis – Social sharing buttons.
- AddToAny – Sharing buttons for many different target services.
- Optimizely’s Rollouts – Feature flags combined with A/B testing.
- LaunchDarkly – Feature management with multiple integrations in CI servers and ticketing systems.
- Split – Another feature management with multiple integrations in CI servers and ticketing systems.
- Rollout – Feature management focusing on segmented roll-out of features.