choo is a
4kbframework for creating sturdy frontend applications
- Official resources
- Plugins and addons
- CLI Templates
- Projects using choo
choo is a modular framework. These are the dependencies it glues together
under the hood:
- bel – Create composable DOM elements using
- hyperx – Convert template strings to
- nanomorph – Hyper fast diffing algorithm for real DOM nodes.
- nanoraf – Only call RAF when needed.
- nanorouter – Smol frontend router.
- nanobus – Tiny message bus.
- nanolocation – Small window.location library.
- nanohref – Tiny href click handler library.
- nanoquery – Tiny querystring module.
- nanotiming – Small timing library.
- Input example – (repo)
- HTTP effects
- Mailbox routing
- TodoMVC – (repo)
- choo-firebase – (repo)
- Grow – (repo)
- Chatbot – (repo)
- choo-scriber – (repo)
Plugins and addons
- choo-location-electron – Fix
choo‘s router in electron.
- choo-log – Development logger for choo.
- choo-test – Easy choo app unit testing.
- choo-persist – Synchronize choo state with LocalStorage.
- choo-promise – Use promises in effects and subscriptions.
- choo-pull – Wrap handlers to use pull-stream in a choo plugin.
- choo-redirect – Redirect a view to another view.
- choo-model – Experimental state management lib for choo.
- choo-resume – choo-resume + hot-rld = hot app reload in choo.
- choo-detached – Use
chooas a mountable, simple stand-alone component (no routing).
- choo-service-worker – Service worker loader for
- choo-websocket – Small wraper around WebSocket browser API, for
- choo-store – Lightweight state structure for choo apps.
- dom-notifications – Atom-inspired notifications component.
- choodown – A simple markdown component for choo.
- choo-md-editor – Lightweight markdown editor that can be used inside Choo app or as a standalone library.
- choo-chartist – A little component for using Chartist with the choo framework.
Templates for choo-cli
- simonwjackson/atomic-choo – An opinionated project seed to get started developing with electron, webpack and choo.
Other CLI templates
🎥 : videos
💻 : tutorials
📖 : articles
- 💻 Your first choo app
- 🎥 TCBY community live hangout
- 📖 A better frontend experience
- 📖 Composition in CycleJS, choo, React and Angular2
- 📖 Stupidly smart components in choo
Projects using choo
- boxcar – A choo-based grid/spreadsheet editor.
- choo-sortable – Building sortable code with choo.
- hacker-choo – Hacker Typer clone written in choo.
- footprint-rechoo – A choo rewrite of footprint-review.
- minidocs – A documentation site generator built with choo.
- dataface – Desktop application to manage databases.
- BlankUp – Multiplatform markdown editor.
- hackernews-choo – A Hacker News reader built with choo.
- tic-tac-choo – Progressive tic tac toe game, made with choo.
- enviar – Chat interface for SMS / text messages.
- kaktus – A new minimalistic web browser, built on
- civicdr.org – Website for CiviCDR.
- nekocafe – Web chat room 🐱 💬.
- Robotopia – Introducing kids to coding with tiny virtual robots!
- busca – A small web-extension to search the current tab on reddit.
- choo-ban – Simple kanban to manage board tasks, built with
- boowa – A fun blog generator, built with
- hyperamp – Humble music player.