Contexture abstracts queries/filters and results/aggregations from different backing data stores like ElasticSearch and MongoDB.
Contexture is a tool for running the Contexture DSL, which is primarily about abstracting queries/filters and results/aggregrations. Each leaf node in a Contexture Tree can affect other leaf nodes (e.g., acting as a filter) and has results of it’s own which are affected by the other nodes. Non leaf nodes describe how leaves relate to each other, e.g. as a boolean join of and/or. Contexture can use different backing data stores such as MongoDB and ElasticSearch.
This page represents a curated list of Contexture websites, libraries, and resources. Our goal is to provide Contexture developers, both new and established, a place to discover and document awesome Contexture resources.
- contexture-site – Showcase of Contexture searches adapting to diverse datasets such as: car crashes, restaurant locations, COVID-19, SAT scores, school grants, bank failures.
- contexture-imdb – An example usage of Contexture to present a search interface for an ElasticSearch index of movie records based on IMDB.
- GovSpend – A Contexture web-based tool that makes it easy for government agencies to find a product’s best price, identify and validate vendors, request quotes and connect with peers.
- contexture – The core library that exectues the DSL to retrieve data.
- contexture-client – The client library that manages the DSL, allowing for hyper efficient updates running only what is exactly needed.
- contexture-react – React components for building Contexture interfaces.
- grey-vest – Component library built for contexture-react.
- contexture-mongo – MongoDB provider for Contexture.
- contexture-elasticsearch – Elasticsearch provider for Contexture.
- contexture-exports – A library that extends Contexture by allowing developers to export searches into files or any other target.
- contexture-api – A simple FeathersJS REST API for Contexture.
- Contexture Docs – Documentation of the entire Contexture ecosystem in one place.
- Contexture React Storybook – Contexture React components documentation and examples.
- GreyVest Storybook – GreyVest component library’s documentation and examples.
- Contexture – Documentation on Contexture’s core concepts, example usage, and implementation details.
- Contexture Client – Documentation overview of the Contexture Client’s features, api, and implementation details.
- Contexture ElasticSearch – Usage and API documentation for the Contexture ElasticSearch provider library.
- Contexture MongoDB – Usage and API documentation for the Contexture MongoDB provider library.
- Contexture Exports – Core concepts and usage documentation for the Contexture Exports library.
- contexture-ec18-talk – Elasticon 2018 talk About Contexture.
- DataContexts talk – Older presentation on DataContexts, the precursor to contexture-client.
- Contexture Talk (raw) – This is a raw, unedited version of the talk about Contexture, a toolset for building highly interactive data exploration (aka search) interfaces at the 2018 South Florida Code Camp.
- Contexture Talk (screen) – This is a raw, unedited version of the talk about Contexture. This version only shows the screencast.