A curated list of events from around the globe for creative coding, tech, design, arts and cool stuff.
- North America
- London Creative Coding Meetup – Bimonthly meetup aiming to gather like minded creatives from all backgrounds.
- Visualising Data London – Bimonthly meetup for people who design, write code, draw or like to think about data visualisation.
- Algorithmic Art – Monthly meetup in London and other meetups in Cornwall to inspire artists to learn to code, technologists to explore art, and first time coders to get started in fun way that stimulates the senses.
- Encode – 2 day data viz conference. (September)
- EMF Camp – Camping festival for hackers, artists, geeks, crafters, scientists, and engineers. (July)
- Interactive storytelling Meetup – For everyone working with, or interested in, interactive and/or digital storytelling.
- Creative Coding Amsterdam – Meetup for people of all levels interested in all creative aspects of computer programming.
- FITC Amsterdam – 2 day event about design, technology and cool shit. (February)
- The Next Web – Europe’s largest tech festival. (June)
- Immersive Art Festival – The Atelier des Lumières is a digital art centre where immersive exhibitions dedicated to the greatest artists in the history of art and more contemporary creations are projected. (October)
- Grow – The first parisian event dedicated to advanced creative coding. (November)
- Micro Meso Macro – Exploring the frontiers of data representation (November)
- Creative Code Berlin Meetup – Diverse community of people interested in the use of computing skills for artistic expression.
Düsseldorf, Berlin and Munich
- Beyond tellerrand – An affordable event about web design, development, creativity, design and much more with multiple events throughout the year.
- Offf Barcelona – Conference for offline/online designers, motion designers, thinkers, sound designers, graphic designers, theorists, developers, professionals and students. (April)
- Sonar – creativity & technology. (June)
- Ars Electronica Festival – Festival for art, technology and society. (September)
- Digital Design Days – 3 day event for the digital design industry. (October)
- Signal Festival – 4 day themed festival showcasing digital installations across the city. (October)
- Sensorium Festival – 3 day festival for designers, creative directors, technologists, architects, innovators, artists and scientists interested in humane technology. (June)
- Creative Coding Stockholm – Meetup group for anyone interested in creating art using programming languages.
- Creating Coding Copenhagen – Meetup group for people of all skill levels interested in generative art, machine learning for creative purpose or tech-based art in general.
- FITC Toronto – 3 day celebration of the best the world has to offer in design, web development, media and innovation in creative technologies. (April)
- Eyeo Festival – Festival for Artists, data designers, creative coders, AI explorers, storytellers, tool & platform developers, and researchers all. (June)
- CODAME ART+TECH Festival – Explores the manifold dimensions of SPACE with an incredible lineup schedule, including nightlife installations and performances, a variety of workshops, and community gathering art+tech salon to close off the Festival. (October)
- p5.js Contributors Conference – Whilst most work happens online, every now and then artists, designers, developers and educators get together to advance the p5.js project.