- IDEs, Editors, and Plugins
- Everything Else
Client Web App Frameworks
- AngularDart – AngularDart is a development platform for building mobile and desktop web applications.
- Flutter – Flutter is a framework to build high-performance, cross-platform mobile apps, allowing applications to be written for Android, iOS and Web Apps.
- MDL/Dart – Material Design Lite for Dart is a framework of components for web developers based on Google’s Material Design philosophy.
- OverReact – A library for building statically-typed React UI components.
- VueDart – Create Vue web apps using Dart, a progressive, incrementally-adoptable framework for building Web UIs.
- Jaguar – A server framework built for speed, simplicity and extensibility.
- Angel – Angel is a server-side framework designed for full-stack development, with an emphasis on code sharing, scalability, and a low learning curve.
- Aqueduct – Aqueduct is a fully-featured server-side framework, with an ORM, database migration tools, OAuth 2.0 implementation, automatic OpenAPI specification generation and multi-threading support.
- Start – Sinatra inspired web framework to serve static files, handle dynamic requests, websockets and create JSON responses.
- Shelf – Shelf makes it easy to create and compose web servers and parts of web servers.
- There are many packages written for Shelf. By convention they start with shelf_.
- Vane – Framework with built-in server runtime environment and middleware system.
- Rikulo Stream – Lightweight web server with request routing, filtering, template engine, WebSocket, MVC design pattern, and file-based static resources.
- Flame – A minimalist Flutter game engine.
- StageXL – StageXL offers an easy to use and complete API (based on the Flash API) for impressive 2D content like games and other rich applications.
- DartRocket – DartRocket is a HTML5 game framework written in Dart and which uses the StageXL rendering engine.
- Pixi Dart – A port of the pixi.js rendering engine.
- Ranger – A game engine centered around HTML5 Canvas and a scene graph.
- Universal Tween Engine – A port of the original java Universal Tween Engine created by Aurelien Ribbon.
- Spine Dart – An implementation of the Esoteric Software Spine runtime.
- mustache4dart – A simple implementation of Mustache.
- jaded – Port of the excellent Jade view engine.
- Postgres – A PostgreSQL database driver that uses the extended, binary protocol for more efficient and secure queries.
- SQLJockey – MySQL connector.
- PostgreSQL – PostgreSQL database driver.
- dartabase_model – Serverside Database Object Models for simple data manipulation using MySQL/PGSQL without having to write SQL.
- dartabase_migration – Serverside Database migration for simple version controlled database structure manipulation using MySQL/PGSQL without having to write SQL.
- Pub – Pub is used to manage packages.
- Archive – A library to encode and decode various archive and compression formats.
- built_collection – Immutable collections via the builder pattern.
- built_value – Immutable value types, enum classes, and serialization.
- Frappe – A functional reactive programming library for Dart. Frappé extends the functionality of Dart’s streams, and introduces new concepts like properties/signals.
- Quiver – A set of utility libraries that makes using many libraries easier and more convenient, or adds additional functionality.
- route_hierarchical – Route is a client routing library for Dart that helps make building single-page web apps.
- Angular DI – Dependency Injection framework by Angular.
- Dependencies – A simple and modular dependency injection system which doesn’t use mirrors.
- package: inject – Compile-time dependency injection for Dart and Flutter
- html – A library for working with HTML documents. Previously known as html5lib.
- markdown – Parse markdown into HTML on both the client and server.
- PetitParser – PetitParser combines ideas from scannerless parsing, parser combinators, parsing expression grammars and packrat parsers to model grammars and parsers as objects that can be reconfigured dynamically.
- XML – A lightweight library for parsing, traversing, querying and building XML documents.
- xmlstream – A streaming event-based XML Parser.
- YAML – A parser for YAML.
- Dart Tags – The library for parsing ID3 tags, written in pure Dart.
- Constrain – Provides a constraint based Validation library inspired by Java Bean Validation but leveraging the superior language capabilities of Dart.
- validator.dart – String validation and sanitization for Dart.
- Objectory – Objectory provides typed, checked environment to model, save and query data persisted on MongoDb.
- image – Provides server and web apps the ability to load, manipulate, and save images with various image file formats including PNG, JPEG, GIF, WebP, TIFF, TGA, PSD, PVR, and OpenEXR.
- Guinness – A port of the Jasmine library.
- test – Provides a standard way of writing and running tests in Dart.
- Freezed – Code generation for immutable classes that has a simple syntax/API without compromising on the features.
- Observatory – Observatory is a tool for profiling and debugging your Dart applications.
- Stagehand – A project scaffolding generator, inspired by tools like Web Starter Kit and Yeoman.
- Crossdart – Cross-referenced source code of the packages from Pub.
- Crossdart Github Chrome Extension – Adds “Go to declaration” and “Find Usages” functionality to your Dart projects on Github (both in tree views and pull requests).
- json2dart – Given a json, it generates the dart classes to parse and generate json with given structure.
- webdev_proxy – A proxy wrapper around webdev which adds support for rerouting 404s to the index, allowing for HTML push-based routing while running locally.
- Hello Dart – A playful introduction to Dart.
- Darrrt – Web app code lab.
- Getting Started with Dart & React
- Tour of Heroes – An app which covers the core fundamentals of AngularDart.
- Dart for beginner – Dart Chinese tutorial for beginner.
- Resolving Dart package version conflicts, faster than ever – How to use any package version in pub to resolve package version conflicts.
- Dartlang SubReddit
- Gitter Chat Channel
- Google Group
- Stack Overflow
- Facebook Group (pt-BR)
- Telegram chat (ru-RU)
- Telegram chat (id-ID)
IDEs, Editors, and Plugins
- IntelliJ Plugin – Dart plugin from JetBrains for WebStorm, IntelliJ IDEA, PhpStorm, PyCharm, and RubyMine.
- Sublime Text Package – Sublime Text 3 Dart Package.
- Emacs Plugin – An Emacs mode for the Dart language.
- Vim Plugin – Syntax highlighting for Dart in Vim.
- Atom Plugin – Dart support for Atom.
- VSCode Plugin – Dart support for Visual Studio Code.
- DartPad – Online lightweight editor.
- Dart Code – Dart support for Visual Studio Code.
- Module Linker – Chrome Extension that adds direct links to module import statements on GitHub.
There are lots of awesome libraries being added to Pub all the time. If you can’t find a library on this list that meets your needs, go ahead and search for it on Pub. And if you end up finding an awesome library, we would love a pull request with the info so that everyone else can discover it as well. Just make sure to read the contributing guidelines first.