Courses & TutorialsProgramming
Awesome Deep Learning TensorFlow JS – Massive Collection of Resources
(training and inference) directly in the browser or Node.js.
This list is a collection of the best TensorFlow.js tools, resources, videos and shiny things.
- TensorFlow.js gallery – A collection of TensorFlow.js projects, tutorials, videos, and more.
- Machine Learning Crash Course – Google’s fast-paced, practical introduction to machine learning.
- Google Codelabs – Google Developers Codelabs provide a guided, tutorial, hands-on coding experience.
- Beginning ML with TensorFlow.js – Full online course for web devs to get into TF.js.
- Effective TensorFlow.js – TensorFlow.js tutorials and best practices.
- Official tfjs models on TensorFlow.js repo – Pretrained models for TensorFlow.js.
- Official tfjs models on TensorFlow.js website – Explore pre-trained TensorFlow.js models that can be used in any project out of the box.
- @tensorflow-models on NPM – Various pretrained models for TensorFlow.js on NPM.
- Official tfjs examples repo – Examples built with TensorFlow.js!
- Official tfjs demo website – See examples and live demos built with TensorFlow.js!
- TensorFlow.js: Machine Learning for the Web and Beyond – This paper describes the design, API, and implementation of TensorFlow.js, and highlights some of the impactful use cases.
- JSDoop and TensorFlow.js: Volunteer Distributed Web Browser-Based Neural Network Training – The experimental results show that training a neural network in distributed web browsers is feasible and accurate, has a high scalability, and it is an interesting area for research.
- Official TensorFlow.js video series – The YouTube content focuses on TensorFlow ecosystem updates.
- TensorFlow.js: ML for the web and beyond – TensorFlow Dev Summit 2020.
- Rock Paper Scissors! – Train Rock Paper Scissors on your machine and watch the results with your webcam!
- Color Blind Tensors – Manipulate image tensors to perceive color blindness, live coding.
- Hands-On Machine Learning with TensorFlow.js – A guide to building ML applications integrated with web technology using the TensorFlow.js library by Kai Sasaki.
Blog & Posts
- Towards Data Science
Powered by TensorFlow.js
- Handwritten Digit Classification – A showcase project for NgConf 2020 talk on A Journey into the World of Machine Learning with TensorFlow.js.
- NSFWJS – Indecent Content Checker – A friendly library to check images to see if they are indecent content on either the client or the server!
- Pose Animator – A tool to bring SVG characters to life in the browser via motion capture.
- LipSync – A web-based, playful, interactive experiences to lip sync to your favorite songs.
- BodyPix – A real-time person and body-part segmentation in the browser.
- ml5.js – Friendly machine learning for the web.
- handtrack.js – A library for prototyping realtime hand detection (bounding box), directly in the browser.
- magenta.js – Music and Art Generation with Machine Intelligence in the Browser.
- Danfo.js – High-performance, intuitive, and easy-to-use data structures for manipulating and processing structured data. (Inspired by Pandas)
- Glitch – Build fast, full-stack web apps in browser for free (Tensorflow.js templates).
- CodePen – bit.ly/codepen-tfjs Best place to build, test and discover front-end code (Tensorflow.js templates).
- TensorFlow Playground – Tinker With a Neural Network Right Here in Your Browser!
- Teachable Machine – Train a computer to recognize your own images, sounds, & poses!
- TensorPlayground.com – Write, modify, and view tensors directly in the browser. Then share the code with others.
- #MadeWithTFJS – See what the community has made and share your work!
- Laurence Moroney – Lead of AI Developer Relations at Google.
- Nikhil Thorat – Co-lead of TensorFlow.js.
- Daniel Smilkov – Co-creator of TensorFlow.js.
- Paige Bailey – Building
Google AI for everyone, and for every platform.
- Aaron Ma – World’s youngest TensorFlow contributor!
- Sandeep Gupta – Product Manager for TensorFlow.
- Jason Mayes – Developer advocate for TensorFlow.js.
- Gant Laborde – Web & Machine Learning GDE.
Awesome Deep Learning TensorFlow – Massive Collection of Resources