- DojoToolkit.org resources and documentation
- Bootstraps and boilerplates
- Packages, libraries and scripts
- Serverside integrations
- Other Awesome Lists
DojoToolkit.org resources and documentation
- API – API reference for Dojo Toolkit
- Roadmap Dojo Roadmap (all versions)
- Blog – Dojo Toolkit Blog
- Demos – Dojo Toolkit Demos
- Reference guide – http://dojotoolkit.org/reference-guide/1.10/
- Tutorials – authorized and updated tutorials for Dojo Toolkit
- Dojo Meta – Dojo 2 contribution and coding guidelines
- Dojo Website – Website for Dojo Toolkit 1.x to 2.x transition
- Dojo and Bootstrap FAQ – how to use Bootstrap with Dijit
- Dojo Toolkit 1.9 tutorial – A tutorial using Dojo Toolkit 1.9
- Dojo the Good parts – ESRI Developer Summit Presentation held March 10-13th 2014 in Palm Springs.
- Pluralsight’s Dojo tutorial – Video tutorials for learning Dojo Toolkit
Bootstraps and boilerplates
- dboostrap – Bootstrap theme for Dojo
- Dojo Boilerplate – A starting boilerplate for developing with Dojo Toolkit
- Dojo Twitter bootstrap – An implementation of the Twitter Bootstrap framework using Dojo
- dojo.js – Minimalistic boilerplate to start your dojo with Jasmine and Gulp.
- dojo-node-boilerplate – A quickstart “template” for using Dojo Toolkit on NodeJS
Packages, libraries and scripts
- AngularJS Dojo – AngularJS directives for dojo widgets
- delite – HTML Custom Element / Widget infrastructure
- deliteful – Multichannel (desktop/mobile) UI Custom Elements Library
- Dojo Foundation packages – Packages available on Dojo Foundation
- dojo-smore – package with Dojo/Store implementation
- generator-dojo – A yeoman generator for Dojo projects
- grunt-dojo – Build Dojo inside a Grunt task
- grunt-dojo2 – Build Dojo2 inside a Grunt task
- karma-dojo – A Karma plugin. Adapter for Dojo Toolkit.
- Sitepen dstore – Data infrastructure framework, providing the tools for modelling and interacting with data collections and objects.
- xaction – Component providing UI and logic for user actions.
- DOM Utilities – Dojo2 DOM Utilities
- Dojo Command Line Tooling – Command Line Tooling for Dojo2 Applications
- Dojo loader – AMD loader for Dojo2.
- Dojo routing – Dojo2 Routing
- Dojo compose – Dojo2 Composition Library
- Dojo widgets – A core UI component library for Dojo 2
- Dojo has – A feature detection library
- Dojo shim – Modules that provide modular fills of ES6+ functionality
- Dojo parse – A package for declaratively instantiating widgets.
- Dojo2 App – An application framework for Dojo 2 (example)
- Dojango – Dojo and Django Python framework integration
- dojo-rails – Dojo and Ruby on Rails framework integration
- Dojo Maven – Maven packaging of the Dojo Toolkit
- Dojo & ASP.NET – DataGrid View with Sorting and Paging using Dojo EnhancedGrid, JsonRest Store, Entity Framework, SQL Server, ASP.NET MVC Web API
- Dojo.NET – .NET class library that provides WebControl bindings to ASP.NET websites (both WebForms and MVC, including Razor) using the Dojo toolkit.
- Reactive Extensions – Reactive Extensions bindings for the Dojo Toolkit
- Dojofaces – project that assists JSF developers in connecting Dojo widgets with JSF backing beans
- Grails – open source full stack web application framework that has support for Dojo with plugin
- LightStreamer – Server with Dojo integrated
- Spring – How to integrate Spring and Dojo
- Websphere – Application server has Dojo integrated
- Intern User guide – A quite complete manual about how to use The Intern
- Intern Yeoman page objects – A Yeoman generator to create unit test and suites
- Intern Yeoman generator – Yeoman generator – Intern
- AuShada – Django and Dojo application for Electronic Medical Records (EMR) and Public Health Management
- dapi – node.js Dojo API viewer
- Dojo Demo – Dojo demo
- dojorama – Single page demo application based on Dojo 1.9, Twitter Bootstrap 3 and history API
- Dojox application – Dojox Application Framework for mobile, tablets, and desktops
- rstwiki – Simple reST/wiki system built with Python and Dojo Toolkit
- todomvc – Helping you select an MV* framework – todo app examples
- Dojo2 Example – Dojo 2 Examples
- Windows-dist – Full automation suite for IoT and prototyping.
- dijit-claro-stylus – A straight conversion of Dijit’s Claro theme from LESS to Stylus.
- Flat Dojo Theme – Esri Flat Dijit Design
- Semantic Dojo Theme – A responsive Dojo theme that harnesses the style awesomeness of Semantic UI Framework.
- Definitive TypeScript Guide – A guide about features and functionalities of TypeScript
- Dojo to Typescript Converter – A typescript script which creates typescript compatible declarations from a dojo api.json file.
- Dojo-TypeScript – Using Dojo 1.9 AMD-style with Microsoft TypeScript 0.9.5
- Dojo Typings – A repository of Dojo 1 TypeScript Typings (including Dijit and DojoX)
- Brazilian Facebook Group – Brazilian Dojo Community on Facebook
- Dojo mailing list – mailing list for questions and discussions
- Dojo on StackOverflow – Dojo Toolkit support on StackOverflow
- Dojo on Twitter – Dojo’s Twitter account
- Facebook Group – Dojo community on Facebook
- Google Plus Community – Dojo community on Google Plus
- Linked In Dojo Ajax Toolkit Developers Group – Dojo Community on LinkedIn
- Linked In Dojo Toolkit Group – Dojo Community on LinkedIn
- Reddit Community – growing community discussing Dojo on Reddit (invitation-only).
- SensioLabs Connect Club – Sensiolabs Connect Dojo Toolkit Club for PHP and Symfony developers
- IRC – Large and active IRC support channel.
- Meetup – Get involved locally and find local user groups.
Other Awesome Lists