Courses & TutorialsOperating SystemProgrammingSecurity & CloudSoftware
Awesome Email Newsletters – Massive Collection of Resources
The goal is to build a categorized community-driven collection of very well-known resources.
- Backend Development
- Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning / Big Data
- Blockchain / Cryptocurrencies
- Technology in General
- Awesome news
- Front-end Front. Frontendfront
- Dev Tips. A developer tip, in the form of a gif, in your inbox each week.
- Unreadit/Frontend. Best frontend development news sourced from the best subreddits.
- UI Dev Newsletter. A hand-curated list of articles, tutorials, opinions, and tools related to User Interface development.
General Web Development
- Weekend Reading. A weekly email about Web development, design and the startup life.
- Web Development Reading List. This Newsletter shares the latest articles in web development.
- Fullweb Weekly. A weekly newsletter for fullstack web developers. It sends you the top 5 link every week about web frontend and backend, devops and user experience.
- Pony Foo Weekly. A weekly newsletter discussing interesting and trending topics around the web platform. Archive.
- Dev Awesome. Get the latest programming news, cool libraries and productivity tips in your inbox every two weeks.
- Insnippets. A daily newsletter with TL;DR information about interesting topics around web development, Devops and distributed systems.
- JAMstacked. An email update on the evolving JAMstack ecosystem.
- FreeCodeCamp. Weekly selection of five articles, videos or entire courses from FreeCodeCamp learning platform.
- Codrops. Weekly news about qualitative new projects and libraries in web development and design.
- The Smashing Email Newsletter. Email newsletter twice a month with useful tips, tricks and resources for designers and developers.
- Web Tools Weekly. Web Tools Weekly is a front-end development and web design newsletter with a focus on tools.
- ES.next News. 5 ECMAScript.next links every week curated by Dr. Axel Raushmayer and Johannes Weber.
- TypeScript Weekly. The best TypeScript links every week, right in your box.
- ReactJS Newsletter. The free, weekly newsletter of the best React.js news and articles.
- React Native Newsletter. Free occasional summary of React Native news, articles, issues & pull requests, libraries and apps.
- Fullstack React. Newsletter about the React ecosystem with an emphasis on useful libraries, tutorials and code. Archive.
- The React Digest. A hand-picked weekly selection of the best React JS resources.
- React Digest. A weekly newsletter for React developers with top 5 links. Archive.
- The React Newsletter. A weekly newsletter about React and ecosystem.
- React Status. A weekly roundup of the latest React and React Native links and tutorials.
- Awesome React Newsletter. A weekly overview of the most popular React news, articles and libraries.
- ActReact. Learn React from the best content in the community, weekly in your inbox.
- This Week In React. Weekly coverage of interesting pull requests, discussions, and RFCs around React Core and React DOM. Coming out every Friday.
- Tiny React. Top 3 React articles of the week in your inbox.
- React Explained. A weekly newsletter for people learning React.
- Next.js News. Next.js focused newsletter sent every month. Contains reviews of upcoming features, best articles, tools, and plugins.
- The Ember Times Updates from the Ember.js Learning Team.
- Ember Weekly. The latest Ember.js news, tips & code delivered directly to your inbox.
- Vue.js Newsletter. Weekly dose of handpicked Vue.js news.
- Vue.js Developers Newsletter. A weekly curated publication of the best articles, latest news and coolest Vue projects.
- VueDose. Tips & tricks about the Vue ecosystem, for busy devs. Published weekly.
- Data Visualization & D3.js Weekly Newsletter. Get D3.js and Data Visualization news, articles, jobs and more delivered to your inbox every Tuesday.
- Best in Visual Storytelling. Monday roundup of the best in data journalism from the past week. Paid version also includes data visualization job postings.
- Generative Collective. News, tutorials, articles and inspirations covering the generative / functional arts every Saturday morning.
- CSS Weekly. Weekly e-mail roundup of css articles, tutorials, experiments and tools curated by Zoran Jambor.
- CSS-Tricks. signup is at the bottom of the page right under the Get the newsletter header!.
- CSS Layout News. A weekly collection of tutorials, news and information on all things CSS Layout.
- Sass News. Get the latest and greatest news, tutorials, and code examples on all Sass-y greatness. Archive.
- Tailwind Weekly. Weekly newsletter about all things TailwindCSS.
- Web Design Weekly. Just pure awesome links to the best news and articles to hit the interweb during the week.
- Sidebar. Five design-centric posts each day.
- Web Designer News. Curated stories for designers.
- Responsive Design Weekly. A free, once–weekly round-up of responsive design articles, tools, tips, tutorials and inspirational links.
- Alertbox E-Mail Newsletter. The latest articles about interface usability, website design, and UX research from the Nielsen Norman Group.
- UI Movement. Only the best UI design inspiration, right in your inbox.
- Designer News. Where the design community meets.
- Design Faves. Daily posts and exclusive articles marry the very best modern expressions and innovations from the Branding, Art and Graphic Design worlds.
- Hack Design. An easy to follow design course for people who do amazing things.
- Hacking UI. Weekly hand-picked resources for front-end developers and product managers.
- eWebDesign. Latest web news and articles from industry experts.
- The UI Animation Newsletter. The UI Animation Newsletter keeps you up to date on the best web animation, motion design, and UX resources.
- Web Animation Weekly. A hand-picked selection of articles, videos, book reviews, and other goodies pertaining to the wonderful worlds of web animation and motion design!
- Design Systems News. Latest news, articles, repos, code, frameworks, videos and podcasts on Design Systems, Pattern Libraries and Styleguide. Archive.
- Designgest. Designgest is an easy way to get fresh information about interactive design trends.
- Unreadit/Design. Design inspiration and great design-related content sourced from the best subreddits.
- realusers.club. Real user interviews, delivered weekly.
- Figmalion. A biweekly curated newsletter about Figma.
- FrontEnd Focus. A once–weekly HTML5 and Web Platform technology roundup. CSS 3, Canvas, WebSockets, WebGL, Native Client, and more.
- Gamedev.js Weekly. Weekly newsletter about HTML5 Game Development.
- Phaser World. Weekly newsletter as a summary of all the new content -game releases, tutorials, videos, etc- added to Phaser site over the last week.
- SVG Weekly. A weekly email focused on Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG), sharing tutorials, tools, experiments, talks and data.
- GraphQL Weekly. A weekly newsletter highlighting resources and news from the GraphQL community.
- O’Reilly Programming Newsletter. Receive weekly Programming news and insights from industry insiders.
- Programming Digest. A weekly newsletter for software engineers featuring top 5 links. Archive.
- Morning Cup of Coding. A daily newsletter featuring long-form technical articles of all fields of programming.
- Weekly Dev Tips. A weekly email each Wednesday with a new software development tip from Steve “ardalis” Smith. Topics range from git to career to web development to personal development and teamwork.
- LLVM Weekly. A weekly newsletter covering developments in LLVM, Clang, and related projects.
- Discover dev. Weekly digest of the best engineering blogs from across the web. Archive.
- Programming Feedback for Advanced Beginners. Bi-weekly in-depth code-review related write-up.
- Active forks. A weekly newsletter for open source enthusiats with a list of repositories and their recently active forks.
- ObjC. Free monthly issues covering the most important aspects of advanced iOS and OS X development.
- Awesome iOS Newsletter. A curated list of awesome iOS libraries, including Objective-C and Swift Projects.
- C# Digest. A weekly newsletter featuring only the top 5 links for C# and .NET developers. Archive.
- Awesome .Net Newsletter. A collection of awesome .Net libraries, tools & frameworks.
- Node Weekly. A free, once–weekly e-mail round-up of Node.js news and articles.
- npm Weekly. What we’re working on, thinking about, and talking about NPM
- Awesome Node.js Newsletter. A weekly overview of the most popular Node.js news, articles and packages.
- Swift Newsletter. Code examples, tutorials, screencasts and much more to learn Apple’s new programming language.
- iOS Dev Weekly. The best iOS development links every week. Archive.
- Swift Weekly Brief. A community-driven weekly newsletter about Swift.org. Curated by Jesse Squires and published for free every Thursday.
- Awesome Swift Newsletter. A curated list of awesome swift libraries and resources.
- The Swift by Sundell. Introducing the Swift by Sundell monthly newsletter!
- iOS Goodies. Weekly iOS newsletter. Archive.
- Indie iOS Focus Weekly. Best iOS development, marketing, Swift, design, and Xcode links. Archive.
- Swift Developments. Weekly curated newsletter containing a hand picked selection of the latest links, videos, tools and tutorials for people interested in designing and developing their own iOS, macOS, watchOS and tvOS apps using Swift.
- Go Newsletter. A weekly newsletter about the Go programming language. Archive.
- Awesome Go Newsletter. A weekly overview of the most popular Go news, articles and libraries.
- Master the World of Golang. A weekly newsletter with fine stories about the theories, trends, tools and topics.
- Go Gazette. Weekly curated blogs and tools for Golang seniors.
- GoNotícias. A weekly newsletter about the Go programming language in Portuguese.
- R Weekly. Weekly updates about R and Data Science. R Weekly is openly developed on GitHub.
- Ruby Weekly. A free, once–weekly e-mail round-up of Ruby news and articles.
- Ruby Articles. Ruby posts by Thoughtbot
- Rails Weekly. Weekly inside scoop of interesting commits, pull requests and more from Rails, delivered to your inbox every Friday.
- Volt Framework. Volt is a framework for building data rich web applications shockingly fast.
- Awesome Ruby Newsletter. A collection of awesome Ruby gems, tools, frameworks and software.
- PHP Weekly. A free once-a-week newsletter, featuring some great articles, news and blog posts.
- Laravel News. Every week lots of tips, tutorials, and packages are released for Laravel.
- Awesome PHP Newsletter. A curated list of awesome PHP libraries and resources.
- Freek.dev. A bi weekly newsletter on modern PHP and Laravel.
- Laravel Daily Weekly tips and tricks from Laravel community.
- La semana PHP. A weekly collection of news, tutorials and information in Spanish about PHP and its ecosystem: Laravel, Symfony, WordPress, Drupal, … Manually selected by Jesús Amieiro.
- Bootsity Newsletter. A free one-in-two-weeks newsletter curating great articles, videos and news.
- Python Weekly. A free weekly newsletter featuring curated news, articles, new releases, jobs etc related to Python.
- Weekly Python Newsletter. Weekly Python Newsletter containing Python Articles, Projects, Videos, Tweets delivered in your inbox. Archive.
- Pycoders Weekly. A free weekly e-mail newsletter, on Fridays, for those interested in python development and various topics around python.
- Awesome Python Newsletter. A weekly overview of the most popular Python news, articles and packages.
- Groovy Weekly Newsletter. The latest releases, interesting articles, interviews, presentations, relevant tweets or Google+ posts, links to podcasts or screencasts, code snippets, books, upcoming events, and more.
- Perl Weekly. A free, once a week e-mail round-up of hand-picked news and articles about Perl.
- Elixir Radar. A weekly email with blog posts, latest libraries, talks, events and job opportunities.
- Awesome Elixir Newsletter. A curated list of awesome Elixir and Erlang packages and resources. Archive.
- Elixir Digest. Weekly portion of Elixir and Phoenix goodness. Archive.
- The REPL. A weekly newsletter about Clojure and ClojureScript.
- Haskell Weekly. A free email newsletter about the Haskell programming language.
- Elm Weekly. The wonderful world of the Elm programming language, in your inbox.
- This Week in Rust. Stay up to date with events, learning resources, and recent developments in Rust community. Archive.
- Awesome Rust Newsletter. A curated list of Rust libraries and resources.
- Awesome C++ Newsletter. A curated list of awesome C/C++ frameworks, libraries, resources, and shiny things.
- Awesome Scala Newsletter. A community driven list of useful Scala libraries, frameworks and software.
- Awesome Java Newsletter. A curated list of awesome Java frameworks, libraries and software.
- Awesome Kotlin Newsletter. A weekly overview of the most popular Kotlin news, articles and libraries.
- Kotlin Weekly. The weekly newsletter for Kotlin developers, with articles, libraries, videos and podcasts from the Kotlin environment.
- Lua Digest. A regular newsletter for the Lua Programming Language.
- MacMost. Latest MacMost tutorials, tips and news right in your inbox every week.
- NixOS Weekly. Latest News for NixOS
- Git Rev News. Aggregation of activities of the Git mailing list in a format for the wider tech audience.
- Vim Weekly. Every monday, we send 5 tips that can help boost your vim productivity you can think of it as one tip per day!
- Mastering Vim Quickly. Best Vim stuff, once a week.
- DB Weekly. A weekly round-up of database technology news and articles covering new developments, SQL, NoSQL, document databases, graph databases, and more.
- Postgres Weekly. A free, once–weekly e-mail round-up of PostgreSQL news and articles.
- Redis Watch. Periodic newsletter about everything and anything Redis.
- NoSQL Weekly. A free weekly newsletter featuring curated news, articles, new releases, jobs etc related to NoSQL.
- mongoDB Weekly. A free, once–weekly e-mail round-up of MongoDB news and articles.
- Docker Weekly. Weekly newsletter filled with great updates from Docker, our users and ecosystem.
- DevOps Weekly. A weekly slice of devops news.
- DevOps newsletter. The best DevOps links of the week delivered to your inbox
every Sunday in the form of the DevOps newsletter.
- Sysadmin Casts. Sysadmin Casts – bite-sized sysadmin screencasts (released weekly).
- Server Admin for Programmers. Teaching the server tech you need for development and production. Eliminating the frustration of server configuration.
- Cron.Weekly. A weekly newsletter, delivered to you every Sunday, with news & tools tailored to Linux sysadmins. Archige.
- MicroServices Weekly. Get a free weekly dose of Microservice architectures and container-based virtualization news and articles from around the community.
- Awesome SysAdmin Newsletter. A curated list of awesome SysAdmin tools, software and resources.
- Monitoring Weekly. Monitoring Weekly delivers the latest monitoring news, articles, and tools right to your inbox.
- SRE Weekly. SRE Weekly is a newsletter devoted to everything related to keeping a site or service available as consistently as possible.
- StatusCode Weekly. A weekly newsletter on Web operations, infrastructure, performance, and tooling, from the browser down to the metal.
- Your weekly Azure news fix. Azure Weekly is a summary of the week’s top news in the Microsoft Azure ecosystem, as well as interesting historic content that’s well worth reading.
- Serverless Status. A weekly newsletter about serverless architectures and paradigms, function-as-a-service, AWS Lambda, etc.
- Google Cloud Weekly Newsletter. This Google Cloud Weekly is a summary of the week’s top news, tutorials, videos, podcasts associated to the Google Cloud ecosystem, it’s well worth reading.
- Last Week in AWS. A weekly roundup of news from Amazon’s cloud ecosystem.
- kubelist. Your curated weekly kubernetes information reconciliation loop.
- KubeWeekly. Interesting weekly news about Kubernetes in the form of a newsletter.
- LWKD. LWKD is a weekly newsletter summarizing code activity in the Kubernetes project: merges, PRs, deprecations, version updates, release schedules, and the weekly community meeting.
- Mobile Web Weekly. A weekly round-up of the releases, articles, and links that affect Web developers working on the mobile-facing Web.
- Android Weekly Free newsletter that helps you to stay cutting-edge with your Android Development.
- Awesome Android Newsletter. A curated list of awesome Android packages and resources.
- Weekly Xamarin. Xamarin development.
- Flutter Weekly. A weekly newsletter for flutter fans by flutter fans.
- Mobile Developers Cafe. A weekly newsletter for Mobile Developers – iOS, Android, Flutter & React Native.
Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning / Big Data
- Data Science Weekly Newsletter. A free weekly newsletter featuring curated news, articles and jobs related to Data Science.
- Data Eng Weekly. Your weekly Data Engineering news (Formerly Hadoop Weekly). Archive.
- Data Elixir. A weekly newsletter of the best data science news and resources from around the web. Archive.
- Artificial Intelligence Weekly. A weekly collection of the best news and resources on Artificial Intelligence amd Machine Learning.
- The Wild Week in AI. A weekly AI & Deep Learning newsletter. Archive.
- Machine Learnings. A weekly roundup of ML & AI news.
- Inside AI. Weekly newsletter bringing you the latest in Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, and Neurotechnology.
- Data Prism. Data Prism is a weekly publication of curated news about startups and companies in the fields of data science, machine learning, AI and analytics.
- Import AI. The latest breakthroughs, applications and foul-ups in artificial intelligence. Archive
- AI Digest. A weekly newsletter to keep up to date with AI, machine learning, and data science. Archive.
- The ML Engineer Newsletter. Receive updates on open source frameworks, tutorials and articles curated by machine learning professionals. Obtain insights on best practices, tools and techniques in machine learning explainability, reproducibility, model evaluation, feature analysis and beyond.
Blockchain / Cryptocurrencies
- Inside Bitcoin. Tracking trends, news, and analysis around Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.
- Crypto Weekly. The best cryptocurrency news and insights delivered to your inbox every week.
- Build Blockchain. Blockchain tech without the bull— a weekly dose of blockchain reality with a heavy bias toward the technical.
Technology in General
- TLDR. TLDR is a daily curated newsletter containing links and summaries of the most interesting stories in tech.
- Barista.io. Stay on top of today’s most popular Tech news with a daily e-mail of crowd-curated articles from across the Web.
- Four Short Links. 4 short links about (mostly research oriented) technology every weekday.
- The Morning Paper. An interesting/influential/important paper from the world of CS every weekday morning, as selected by Adrian Colyer.
- TechMeme. Techmeme is a aggregated, filtered, archiveable summary in near real-time of what is new and generating conversation in technology.
- Finimize. Understand today’s financial news within 3 minutes. For free.
- The Pricing Newsletter. Q&As, lessons, and news articles to help startups and business owners understand how to implement pricing strategy.
- FBA monthly. FBA Monthly is an across-the-board summary of the month’s most important news articles and blog posts regarding Amazon businesses. Only actual news, solutions, strategies, seller-to-seller tips and much more.
- Capital minded. Weekly intelligence brief on navigating the index fund age, understanding the economy, and hacking capitalism.
- AngelList Weekly. The best of the startup world, curated weekly.
- Startup Curated. The startup community’s newsletter with the best content from and for founders. Archive.
- InspectCompany Weekly. Company news and analysis in less than 5 minutes per week.
- HackerNewsLetter. A weekly newsletter of the best articles on startups, technology, programming, and more. All links are curated by hand from the popular Hacker News site.
- ChangeLog Weekly. A weekly newsletter, covering everything that hits open source radar.
- GitHub News. Discover top trending repos at GitHub, detected by a peak detection algorithm.
- TED. Inspiration in your inbox by TED
- KickStarter. Projects We Love archive by KickStarter
- Startup Digest. Curated reading materials from around the world, customized by your interests.
- My Morning Routine. My Morning Routine is an independent online magazine that brings you a brand new, inspiring morning routine every Wednesday.
- wpMail.me. A free WordPress Newsletter, once a week, with a round-up of WordPress news and articles. Archive.
- Handwritten newsletter. The Think Clearly newsletter gives you little reflection exercises to help you in your daily life. It is created with love and admiration. Archive.
- Better Dev Link. A weekly newsletter, collects links that aim to improve programming knowledge general. The purpose is not include the links that reader can search instantly from google such as how to do x, y, z but more about problem solving in programming.
- GitHub Trending Repos. A special repo allowing to track trending projects in your favorite programming language on GitHub. Updates come as GitHub notifications once a day or a week.
- HN Mail. A customizable weekly newsletter that delivers Hacker News stories based on your interests.
- Stratus Update. A weekly take on the rapidly evaporating-and-condensing cloud native landscape.
- Resilience Roundup. Learn from Resilence Engineering research without having to dig through long, academic papers.
- Crypto-Gram. A security-focused monthly newsletter curated by Bruce Schneier, one of the most famous security experts in the world.
- this week in security. a weekly tl;dr cybersecurity newsletter including news, the happy corner, your weekly cyber-cat, and more. It’s sent every Sunday.
- InfoSecSherpa. A daily summary of 10 Information Security news items that aren’t necessarily getting a lot of attention.
- tl;dr sec. A weekly distillation of the best security tools, blog posts, and conference talks, covering AppSec, cloud and container security, DevSecOps, and more.
- Founder Weekly. A free weekly newsletter for entrepreneurs featuring best curated content, must read articles, how to guides, tips and tricks, resources, events and more.
- WebRTC Weekly. A weekly & brief newsletter with all the latest news and activities on WebRTC.
- Web Audio Weekly. A weekly newsletter for people are interested in the Web Audio API, the Web MIDI API, or sound on the web in general.
- Data Is Plural. A weekly newsletter of useful/curious datasets.
- Founders Grid. A weekly newsletter for startup founders that rounds up the best resources from startup ecosystem.
- Software Lead Weekly. A free weekly email, for busy people who care about people, culture and leadership.
- Hacking Revenue. One email a week with carefully curated insights to scale up your business.
- Changelog Nightly. An email, every night at 10pm CT, that unearths the hottest new repos on GitHub.
- Code Cartoons. Learn code via cartoons via email.
- Awesome Self Hosted Newsletter. A directory of free software solutions and web applications which can be hosted locally.
- lkml.wtf. A weekly roundup of Linux Kernel Mailing List threads but with a lot more sarcasm.
- The ListServe. A free, unique “lottery” newsletter where every day a subscriber is picked whose email submission is sent to all of the other subscribers. Subject matter varies in both topic and quality.
- Engineering Impact. Weekly newsletter for managers of engineering teams covering leadership, culture, scaling, and software development productivity.
- tl;dr Marketing. Weekly newsletter for digital marketers, covering news on SEO, PPC and Social Media.
- Startup Watching. Curated knowledge, inspiration and background stories for startups. Delivered to your inbox every Monday and Thursday.
- Unreadit/Tech. Hardware and software news for tech junkies from the best posts on Reddit.
- Unreadit/Entrepreneur. Cutting edge news regarding entrepreneurship, growth, investing and startups sourced from the best Reddit posts.
- Tech Productivity. Tech Productivity is a short weekly newsletter for tech professionals (programmers, developers, designers, etc). Each issue includes a brief list of productivity-related tools, articles, and other resources that can help workers in various tech-related fields be more productive.
- Dev Updates. A weekly newsletter focussing on latest in mobile, web, AI, UI/UX, jobs/carrers and anything related to developers and the industry.
- Solo Founder. A weekly newsletter focused on startups founded by solo founders. We feature interviews with different founders each week along with curating a handful of links of tools and resources to help founders grow their businesses.
- Trending Projects A weekly email showcasing trending projects on GitHub.