Courses & Tutorials
Awesome Flame 2D Game Engine – Massive Collection of Resources
A curated list of games, libraries, and articles related to the Flame Engine for Flutter.
Flame is a minimalist 2D game engine for Flutter that provides a nice set of somewhat independent modules you can choose from to build your games.
Articles & Tutorials
AlekhinBeginner Tutorial Series by
- Create a Mobile Game with Flutter and Flame – Beginner Tutorial (Introduction)
- 2D Casual Mobile Game Tutorial – Step by Step with Flame and Flutter (Part 1 of 5)
- Game Graphics and Animation Tutorial – Step by Step with Flame and Flutter (Part 2 of 5)
- Views and Dialog Boxes Tutorial – Step by Step with Flame and Flutter (Part 3 of 5)
- Scoring, Storage, and Sound Tutorial – Step by Step with Flame and Flutter (Part 4 of 5)
- Game Finishing and Packaging Tutorial – Step by Step with Flame and Flutter (Part 5 of 5)
Other Articles & Tutorials
- Killing gnats with Flutter and Flame – Build your first game with ads and i18n. By Bo Hellgren
- Flutter Web and Flame – Hands on with Flame for web. By Aseem Wangoo
- Maze generator – List of algorithm examples to solve problems like Maze generation and more. By Dannark
Plugins & Libraries
- flame_gamepad – Flutter Gamepad Support.
- flame_geom – Complement Flame with APIs for handling shapes and geometric operations.
- flame_scrolling_sprite – Easy to use sprites that repeats itself on an area.
- play_games – A simple wrapper on top of Google Play Games Services (GPGS), including auth, achievement, and more.
- bonfire – RPG maker. By rafaelbarbosatec
- flame_texturepacker – Import spritesheets from TexturePacker. By Brixto
- Bob Box – A simple casual game that you can play with one finger. Tap to stop, avoid obstacles! By FireSlime
- Snaake! – A simple casual snake game. By lucasnlm
- Ghost Rigger – A cyberpunk inspired puzzle game, build for Flutter Hackathon Hack20. By b099l3 and ernestoyaquello
- Ant Squash – A simple casual bug squashing game that you can play with one finger. Tap to kill, stop ants from eating the sweet! By Sourabh Gupta
- BGUG – Break Guns Using Gems is a fast paced side-scrolling platformer with innovative controls and and a gun-related twist. By FireSlime
- Darkness Dungeon – Simple RPG. By rafaelbarbosatec
- Tales of a Lost Mine – Android – An awesome platform-adventure Metroidvania. Get in the role of a brave explorer and uncover the secrets of a long lost time. By FireSlime
- Xtrike – Android – An awesome strategic tower defense game. Build your battle units and destroy enemies. By White Wood City
- Four In A Row – Android, iOS – Play the classic ‘Four In A Row’ board game! Will you be the first to connect 4 of your chips? Challenge the AI, or play against your friends and family. By Ignace Maes
- KINGA – Android, iOS – Protect the cookie from the pesky flies. By Kevin Omyonga
- Dino Run! – Android, – You are already familiar with this game, you can play it in Chrome when there is no internet. I just added a little color to it. Also you can shout to make the little cute Dino to jump, isn’t that cool?. By Probhakar Sarkar
- Dhoruba – Android, iOS – Can You Stand The Rain? By Kevin Omyonga
- Tile Paths – Android – Drag the tiles and find the best path to make your character collect all items while avoiding the enemy. With 10 different stages you can challenge your friends to see who gets the best highscore in every one of them. By Naslausky
Awesome Construct Game Engine – Massive Collection of Resources