Courses & TutorialsProgramming
Awesome GraphQL – Massive Collection of Resources
Awesome list of GraphQL & Relay
Table of Contents
- facebook/graphql – Working Draft of the Specification for GraphQL created by Facebook.
- GraphQL Foundation – GraphQL Foundation under the Linux Foundation
- Slack – Share and help people on the chat. Get your invite here
- Discord – Join #graphql on the ReactiFlux Discord server
- Facebook – Group for discussions, articles and knowledge sharing
- Twitter – Use the hashtag #graphql
- StackOverflow – Questions and answers. Use the tag graphql
- GraphQL APIs – A collective list of public GraphQL APIs
- GraphQL World – The fastest growing community of GraphQL developers
- /r/GraphQL – A Subreddit for interesting and informative GraphQL content and discussions.
- GraphQL Jobs – A list of GraphQL-based jobs in startups all over the world.
- Bookmarks.dev – Dev bookmarks. Use the tag graphql
- GraphQL Weekly – A weekly newsletter highlighting resources and news from the GraphQL community
- Buenos Aires
- Dallas-Fort Worth
- New York City
- San Francisco
- Apollo Client – A fully-featured, production ready caching GraphQL client for every UI framework and GraphQL server.
- Apollo Elements – GraphQL web components that work in any frontend framework.
- aws-amplify – A client library developed by Amazon for caching, analytics and more that includes a way to fetch GraphQL queries.
- graphql-hooks – Minimal hooks-first GraphQL client with caching and server-side rendering support.
- graphql-request – A minimal GraphQL client for Node and browsers.
- FetchQL – A simple GraphQL query client using Fetch.
- urql – A simple caching GraphQL client for React.
- micro-graphql-react – A lightweight utility for adding GraphQL to React. components. Includes simple caching and uses GET requests that could additionally be cached through a service-worker.
- react-reach – A library to communicate with Graphql through Redux.
- Grafoo – A tiny yet fully fledged cache based GraphQL client
- mst-gql – Bindings for mobx-state-tree and GraphQL
- graphql-pino-middleware – GraphQL middleware to augment resolvers with pino logger
- graphql-lightstep-middleware – GraphQL middleware to instrument resolvers with
HTTP Server Bindings
- express-graphql – GraphQL Express Middleware.
- hapi-graphql – Create a GraphQL HTTP server with Hapi.
- hapi-plugin-graphiql – HAPI plugin for GraphiQL integration.
- graphql-api-koa – GraphQL Koa middleware that implements GraphQL.js from scratch and supports native ESM.
- koa-graphql – GraphQL Koa Middleware.
Database & ORM
- graphql-bookshelf – Some help defining GraphQL schema around BookshelfJS models.
- graphql-sequelize – Sequelize helpers for GraphQL.
- graphql-thinky – Build an optimized GraphQL schema from Thinky RethinkDB models.
- graphql-tools-sequelize – OO-style schema definition functions and schema resolver functions for GraphQL-Tools using Sequelize ORM
- graysql-orm-loader – A GraysQL extension to load a GraphQL schema from an ORM.
- fireQL – A GraphQL API for Firebase (Firestore database), auto-hosted on cloud functions.
- graphql-yoga – Fully-featured GraphQL Server with focus on easy setup, performance and great developer experience.
- codemirror-graphql – GraphQL mode and helpers for CodeMirror.
- graphql-schema – Create GraphQL schemas with a fluent/chainable interface.
- graphql-tools-types – Custom GraphQL types for use with GraphQL-Tools (Void, Int, Float, String, Date, UUID, JSON)
- graphql-normalizr – Normalize GraphQL responses for persisting in the client cache/state
- babel-plugin-graphql – Babel plugin that compile GraphQL tagged template strings.
- adrenaline – React bindings for Redux with Relay in mind.
- graph.ql – Faster and simpler technique for creating and querying GraphQL schemas.
- Strapi – Open-source Node.js framework that supports “GraphQL” out of the box.
- GraysQL – A GraphQL manager and loader.
- Annotated GraphQL – Proof of Concept for annotations in GraphQL (i.e.: transform an existing REST api into a GraphQL endpoint).
- graphql-tools – Tool library for building and maintaining GraphQL-JS servers.
- graphql-anywhere – Run a GraphQL query anywhere, against any data, with no schema.
- modelizr – A library for simplifying the process of writing GraphQL queries, mocking them and normalizing their responses.
- vue-apollo – Vue integration for apollo.
- graphql-pouch – A GraphQL-API runtime on top of PouchDB created by GraphQL shorthand notation as a self contained service with CouchDB synchronization.
- gql-tools – Tool library with CLI for schema generation and manipulation.
- graphql-iso-date – A GraphQL date scalar type to be used with GraphQL.js. This scalar represents a date in the ISO 8601 format YYYY-MM-DD.
- graphql-compose – Tool which allows you to construct flexible graphql schema from different data sources via plugins.
- node-graphjoiner – Create GraphQL APIs using joins, SQL or otherwise.
- Join Monster – A GraphQL-to-SQL query execution layer for batch data fetching.
- graphql-factory – Create GraphQL types from JSON definitions
- type-o-rama – JS type systems interportability.
- GraphiteJS – Framework NodeJS for GraphQl.
- GraphQL Joker – The ultimate GraphQL scaffolding tool.
- reactive-graphql – Implementation of GraphQL based on RxJS and that supports live queries.
- Preact-urql – Preact integration for urql.
- graphql-let – A webpack loader to import type-protected codegen results directly from GraphQL documents
- graphql-ably-pubsub – Ably PubSub implementation for GraphQL to publish mutation updates and subscribe to the result through a subscription query.
- graphql-relay-js – A library to help construct a graphql-js server supporting react-relay.
- sequelize-relay – Serverside library that connects sequelize and graphql-relay-js together.
- babel-relay-plugin – Babel Relay Plugin for transpiling GraphQL queries for use with Relay.
- react-router-relay – Relay integration for React Router.
- relay-local-schema – Use Relay without a GraphQL server.
- relay-sink – Use Relay to fetch and store data outside of a React component.
- recompose-relay – Recompose helpers for Relay.
- Graylay – A GraysQL extension to create a Relay compatible Schema.
- react-relay-network-layer – A network layer for Relay with query batching and middleware support (urlThunk, retryThunk, auth, defer and other).
- relay-subscriptions – Subscription support for Relay.
- Portfolio Relay Example – An example website that fetches data from various apis and uses Relay and GraphQL to feed the data to React components!
- graphql-ruby – Ruby implementation of Facebook’s GraphQL.
- graphql-client – A Ruby library for declaring, composing and executing GraphQL queries.
- graphql-batch – A query batching executor for the graphql gem.
- graphql-auth – A JWT auth wrapper working with devise.
- agoo – Ruby web server that implements Facebook’s GraphQL.
- GQLi – A GraphQL client and DSL. Allowing to write queries in native Ruby.
- graphql-php – A PHP port of GraphQL reference implementation.
- Railt – High quality and loosely coupled framework for developing GraphQL applications using all the modern qualities of the language.
- digiaonline – Yet another PHP port of GraphQL reference implementation.
- GraphQL (abandoned) – Well documented PHP implementation with no dependencies.
- graphql-relay-php – Relay helpers for webonyx/graphql-php implementation of GraphQL.
- lighthouse – A PHP package that allows to serve a GraphQL endpoint from your Laravel application.
- laravel-graphql (abandoned) – Facebook GraphQL for Laravel 5.
- laravel-graphql-relay – A Laravel library to help construct a server supporting react-relay.
- graphql-mapper (abandoned) – This library allows to build a GraphQL schema based on your model.
- graphql-bundle – GraphQL Bundle for Symfony 2.
- overblog/graphql-bundle – This bundle provides tools to build a complete GraphQL server in your Symfony App. Supports react-relay.
- GraphQL Symfony Bundle – GraphQL Bundle for the Symfony 3 (supports 2.6+).
- graphql-wp – WordPress plugin that exposes a GraphQL endpoint.
- eZ Platform GraphQL Bundle – GraphQL Bundle for the eZ Platform Symfony CMS.
- GraphQL Middleware – GraphQL Psr7 Middleware
- Zend Expressive GraphiQL Extension – GraphiQL extension for zend expressive
- GraphQLite – Framework agnostic library that allows you to write GraphQL server by annotating your PHP classes.
- Siler – Plain-old functions providing a declarative API for GraphQL servers with Subscriptions support.
- GraPHPinator – Easy-to-use GraphQL server implementation for modern PHP.
- graphql-parser – GraphQL parser for Python.
- graphql-core – GraphQL implementation for Python based on GraphQL.js v0.6.0 reference implementation
- graphql-core-next – Latest GraphQL implementation based on GraphQL.js v14.5.6 reference implementation
- graphql-relay-py – A library to help construct a graphql-py server supporting react-relay.
- graphql-parser-python – A python wrapper around libgraphqlparser.
- graphene – A package for creating GraphQL schemas/types in a Pythonic easy way.
- graphene-gae – Adds GraphQL support to Google AppEngine (GAE).
- django-graphiql – Integrate GraphiQL easily into your Django project.
- flask-graphql – Adds GraphQL support to your Flask application.
- python-graphql-client – Simple GraphQL client for Python 2.7+
- python-graphjoiner – Create GraphQL APIs using joins, SQL or otherwise.
- graphene-django – A Django integration for Graphene.
- Flask-GraphQL-Auth – An authentication library for Flask inspired from flask-jwt-extended.
- tartiflette – GraphQL Implementation, SDL First, for python 3.6+ / asyncio.
- tartiflette-aiohttp – Wrapper of Tartiflette to expose GraphQL API over HTTP based on aiohttp / 3.6+ / asyncio, official tutorial available on tartiflette.io.
- Ariadne – library for implementing GraphQL servers using schema-first approach. Asynchronous query execution, batteries included for ASGI, WSGI and popular webframeworks, fully documented.
- pnp-graphql – A Django integration for GraphQL with Graphene. It’s fully plug and play type. No extra code needed to expose basic api with filtering, pagination and mutations.
- django-graphql-auth – Django registration and authentication with GraphQL.
- graphql-java – GraphQL Java implementation.
- gaphql-java-type-generator – Auto-generates types for use with GraphQL Java
- schemagen-graphql – Schema generation and execution package that turns POJO’s into a GraphQL Java queryable set of objects. Enables exposing any service as a GraphQL service using Annotations.
- graphql-java-annotations – Provides annotations-based syntax for schema definition with GraphQL Java.
- graphql-java-tools – Schema-first graphql-java convenience library that makes it easy to bring your own implementations as data resolvers. Inspired by graphql-tools for JS.
- graphql-java-codegen-maven-plugin – Schema-first maven plugin for generating Java types and Resolver interfaces. Works perfectly in conjunction with graphql-java-tools. Inspired by swagger-codegen-maven-plugin.
- graphql-java-codegen-gradle-plugin – Schema-first gradle plugin for generating Java types and Resolver interfaces. Works perfectly in conjunction with graphql-java-tools. Inspired by gradle-swagger-generator-plugin.
- graphql-java-servlet – A framework-agnostic java servlet for exposing graphql-java query endpoints with GET, POST, and multipart uploads.
- manifold-graphql – Comprehensive GraphQL client use. Schema-first. Type-safe GraphQL types, queries, and results, no code generators, no POJOs, no annotations. Excellent IDE support with IntelliJ IDEA. See the Java example below.
- spring-graphql-common – Spring Framework GraphQL Library.
- graphql-spring-boot – GraphQL and GraphiQL Spring Framework Boot Starters.
- vertx-graphql-service-discovery – Asynchronous GraphQL service discovery and querying for your microservices.
- vertx-dataloader – Port of Facebook DataLoader for efficient, asynchronous batching and caching in clustered GraphQL environments
- graphql-spqr – Java 8+ API for rapid development of GraphQL services.
- Light Java GraphQL: A lightweight, fast microservices framework with all cross-cutting concerns addressed and ready to plug in GraphQL schema.
- Elide: A Java library that can expose a JPA annotated data model as a GraphQL service over any relational database.
- graphql-kotlin – GraphQL Kotlin implementation.
- libgraphqlparser – A GraphQL query parser in C++ with C and C++ APIs.
- cppgraphqlgen – C++ GraphQL schema service generator.
- CaffQL – Generates C++ client types and request/response serialization from a GraphQL introspection query.
- graphql – An implementation of GraphQL for Go follows graphql-js
- graphql-go – GraphQL server with a focus on ease of use.
- GQLGen – Go generate based graphql server library.
- machinebox/graphql – Simple low-level GraphQL client for Go
- graphql-relay-go – A Go/Golang library to help construct a server supporting react-relay.
- graphql – GraphQL parser and server for Go.
- c-graphqlparser – Go-gettable version of the libgraphqlparser C library for parsing GraphQL.
- tallstreet-graphql – GraphQL parser and server for Go that leverages libgraphqlparser
- go-graphql – A powerful GraphQL server implementation for Golang
- Super Graph: Fetch data without code! Super Graph gives you a high performance GraphQL API without you having to write any code. GraphQL is automagically compiled into an efficient SQL query. Use it either as a library or a standalone service.
- sangria – Scala GraphQL server implementation.
- sangria-relay – Sangria Relay Support.
- graphql-scala – An attempt to get GraphQL going with Scala.
- caliban – Caliban is a purely functional library for creating GraphQL backends in Scala.
- graphql-dotnet – GraphQL for .NET.
- graphql-net – GraphQL to IQueryable for .NET.
- Hot Chocolate – GraphQL server for .Net Core and .NET Framework.
- absinthe-graphql – Fully Featured Elixir GraphQL Library.
- graphql-elixir – GraphQL Elixir. (No longer maintained)
- plug_graphql – Plug integration for GraphQL Elixir.
- graphql_relay – Relay helpers for GraphQL Elixir.
- graphql_parser – Elixir bindings for libgraphqlparser
- graphql – Elixir GraphQL parser.
- plot – GraphQL parser and resolver for Elixir.
- graphql-haskell – GraphQL AST and parser for Haskell.
- GraphpostgresQL – GraphQL for Postgres.
- sql-to-graphql – Generate a GraphQL API based on your SQL database structure.
- PostGraphile – Lightning-fast GraphQL APIs for PostgreSQL: highly customisable; extensible via plugins; realtime.
- Hasura – Hasura gives Instant Realtime GraphQL APIs over PostgreSQL. Works with an existing database too.
- subZero – GraphQL & REST API for your database
- graphql-lua – GraphQL for Lua.
- elm-graphql – GraphQL for Elm.
- graphql-clj – A Clojure library designed to provide GraphQL implementation.
- Lacinia – GraphQL implementation in pure Clojure.
- graphql-query – Clojure(Script) GraphQL query generation.
- GraphQL – The Swift implementation for GraphQL.
- ocaml-graphql-server – GraphQL servers in OCaml.
- apollo-android – 📟 A strongly-typed, caching GraphQL client for Android, written in Java
- apollo-ios – 📱 A strongly-typed, caching GraphQL client for iOS, written in Swift
- ApolloDeveloperKit – Apollo Client Devtools bridge for [Apollo iOS].
- re-graph – A GraphQL client for ClojureScript with bindings for re-frame applications.
- graphql-query – Clojure(Script) GraphQL query generation.
- reason-apollo – ReasonML binding for Apollo Client
- ReasonQL – Type-safe and simple GraphQL Client for ReasonML developers.
- reason-urql – ReasonML binding for urql Client
- Angel GraphQL – GraphQL server implementation with bindings
for the Angel framework.
- graphql-flutter – A GraphQL client for Flutter.
- Artemis – A GraphQL type and query generator for Dart/Flutter.
- juniper – GraphQL server library for Rust.
- graphql-client – GraphQL client library for Rust with WebAssembly (wasm) support.
- graphql-parser – A parser, formatter and AST for the GraphQL query and schema definition language for Rust.
D (dlang) Libraries
- graphqld – GraphQL server library for D.
- Diana.jl – A Julia GraphQL client/server implementation.
- graphql – GraphQL server library
- graphql-crystal – library inspired by graphql-ruby & go-graphql & graphql-parser
- crystal-gql – GraphQL client shard inspired by Apollo client
- graphql.cr – GraphQL shard
- graphiql – An in-browser IDE for exploring GraphQL.
- GraphiQL.app – A light, Electron-based wrapper around GraphiQL.
- GraphQLviz – GraphQLviz marries GraphQL (schemas) with Graphviz.
- graphqlviz – GraphQL API visualizer in Node.js
- GraphQL AST Explorer – Explore the AST of a GraphQL document interactively
- GraphQLHub – Query public API’s schemas (e.g. Reddit, Twitter, Github, etc) using GraphiQL
- gdom – DOM Traversing and Scraping using GraphQL.
- Annotated GraphQL Server – Server for annotated GraphQL showing how to transform a REST api into a GraphQL endpoint with annotations.
- Model Visualizer – A small webapp that generates an ERD-like visualization of a GraphQL endpoint from an introspection query.
- GraphQL Network – A chrome dev-tools extension for debugging GraphQL network requests.
- eslint-plugin-graphql – An ESLint plugin that checks your GraphQL strings against a schema.
- AST Explorer – Select “GraphQL” at the top, explore the GraphQL AST and highlight different parts by clicking in the query.
- vim-graphql – A Vim plugin that provides GraphQL file detection and syntax highlighting.
- GraphQL CMS – Use your existing GraphQL schema to generate simple for use, fully functional CMS in a couple steps.
- graphdoc – Static page generator for documenting GraphQL Schema.
- graphql-autocomplete – Autocomplete and lint from a GraphQL endpoint in Atom.
- GraphQL Code Generator – GraphQL code generator based on schema and documents.
- GraphQL IDE – An extensive IDE for exploring GraphQL API’s.
- Swagger to GraphQL – GraphQL types builder based on REST API described in Swagger. Allows to migrate to GraphQL from REST for 5 minutes
- GraphQL Voyager – Represent any GraphQL API as an interactive graph.
- GraphQL Docs – Instantly create beautiful GraphQL API docs hosted online.
- GraphQL Faker – 🎲 Mock or extend your GraphQL API with faked data. No coding required.
- ts-graphql-plugin – A language service plugin complete and validate GraphQL query in TypeScript template strings.
- Apollo Tracing – GraphQL extension that enables you to easily get resolver-level performance information as part of a GraphQL response.
- Altair GraphQL Client – A beautiful feature-rich GraphQL Client for all platforms.
- Apollo Storybook Decorator – Wrap your React Storybook stories with Apollo Client, provide mocks for isolated UI testing with GraphQL
- GraphQL Metrics – instrument GraphQL resolvers, logging response times and statuses (if there was an error or not) to the console as well as to InfluxDB.
- GraphQL Rover – GraphQL schema interactive navigation, rearrange nodes, search and explore types and fields.
- json-graphql-server – Get a full fake GraphQL API with zero coding in less than 30 seconds, based on a JSON data file.
- Insomnia – An full-featured API client with first-party GraphQL query editor
- Prisma – Turn your database into a GraphQL API. Prisma lets you design your data model and have a production ready GraphQL API online in minutes.
- tuql – Automatically create a GraphQL server from any sqlite database.
- Bit – Organize GraphQL API as components to be consumed with NPM or modified from any project (example).
- RAN Toolkit – Production-ready toolkit/boilerplate with support for GraphQL, SSR, Hot-reload, CSS-in-JS, caching, and more.
- Apollo GraphQL VSCode Extension – Rich editor support for GraphQL client and server development that seamlessly integrates with the Apollo platform
- GRAPHQL DESIGNER – A developer’s web-app tool to rapidly prototype a full stack CRUD implementation of GraphQL with React.
- GraphQL Inspector – Tooling for GraphQL. Compare schemas, validate documents, find breaking changes, find similar types, schema coverage.
- graphql-typed-client – A tool that generates a strongly typed client library for any GraphQL endpoint. The client allows writing GraphQL queries as plain JS objects (with type safety and awesome code completion experience)
- OpenAPI-to-GraphQL – Take any OpenAPI Specification (OAS) or swagger and create a GraphQL interface – Two minute video and resources here
- SwitchQL – Automated transcription of database schemas into GraphQL schemas, resolvers, queries, and mutations
- VulcanJS – The full-stack React+GraphQL framework
- Apollo Client Developer Tools – GraphQL debugging tools for Apollo Client in the Chrome developer console
- GraphQL Birdseye – View any GraphQL schema as a dynamic and interactive graph.
Tools – Security
- StackHawk – GraphQL Vulnerability Scanner – StackHawk
- Tinfoil Security – GraphQL Security Scanner – Tinfoil Security
- InQL Scanner inql
- GraphQL Raider [BurpSuite](https://portswigger.net/burp
- WAF for graphQL – Web Application Firewall for graphQL APIs
- GraphQL Intruder – Plugin based python script to perform GraphQL vulnerability assessment.
- Dgraph – Scalable, distributed, low latency, high throughput Graph database with GraphQL as the query language
- EdgeDB – The next generation object-relational database with native GraphQL support.
- FaunaDB – Relational NoSQL database with GraphQL schema import. Supports joins, indexes, and multi-region ACID transactions with serverless pay-per-use pricing.
- ArangoDB – Native multi-model database with GraphQL integration via the built-in Foxx Microservices Framework.
- Weaviate – Weaviate is a cloud-native, modular, real-time vector search engine with a GraphQL interface built to scale your machine learning models.
- AWS AppSync – Scalable managed GraphQL service with subscriptions for building real-time and offline-first apps
- DatoCMS – CDN-based GraphQL based Headless Content Management System.
- FastQL – CDN specifically for GraphQL applications
- GraphCMS – GraphQL based Headless Content Management System.
- Graphcool – Your own GraphQL backend in under 5 minutes. Works with every GraphQL client such as Relay and Apollo.
- FakeQL – GraphQL API mocking as a service … because GraphQL API mocking should be easy!
- Moesif API Analytics – A GraphQL analaytics and monitoring service to find functional and performance issues.
- Booster framework – An open-source framework that makes you completely forget about infrastructure and allows you to focus exclusively on your business logic. It autogenerates a GraphQL API for your models, supporting mutations, queries, and subscriptions.
- Hypi – Low-code, scalable, serverless backend as a service. Your GraphQL & REST over GraphQL backend in minutes.
- react-starter-kit – Isomorphic web app boilerplate (Node.js/Express, GraphQL, React)
- swapi-graphql – A GraphQL schema and server wrapping swapi.co.
- graphql-server – GraphQL server with Mongoose (MongoDB) and Node.js.
- graphql-intro – https://medium.com/the-graphqlhub/your-first-graphql-server-3c766ab4f0a2
- graphql-aws – Amazon AWS GraphQL API Server.
- graffiti-todo – Example Relay TodoMVC application using graffiti-mongoose. WARNING Graffiti is no longer actively maintained. For hobbyist only.
Boilerplate + examples for React Native (iOS, Android), React (isomorphic, Material-UI), Relay, GraphQL, JWT, Node.js, Apache Cassandra.
- relay-skeleton – React, Relay, GraphQL project skeleton
- simple-relay-starter – A very simple starter for React Relay using Browserify.
- relay-chat – an chat example showing Relay with routing and pagination.
- relay-todomvc – Relay TodoMVC with routing.
- dgraph-react-todomvc – Dgraph + React TodoMVC example.
- graphql-express-sqlite – GraphQL server with Sqlite and Express
- koa-graphql-relay-example – Example of koa-graphql
- relay-fullstack – Relay Starter Kit integrated with Relay, GraphQL, Express, ES6/ES7, JSX, Webpack, Babel, Material Design Lite, and PostCSS.
- serverless-graphql-blog – A Serverless Blog leveraging GraphQL to offer a REST API with only 1 endpoint
- relay-cart – A simple shopping cart example leveraging relay & GraphQL with routing and pagination.
- graphql-loader – Example project to illustrate GraphQL, Express and Facebook DataLoader to connect to third party REST API
- swapi-graphql-lambda – A GraphQL schema hosted in AWS Lambda wrapping swapi.co
- Apollo Client documentation – Documentation and example for building GraphQL apps using apollo client
- Apollo Server tools documentation – Documentation, tutorial and examples for building GraphQL server and connecting to SQL, MongoDB and REST endpoints.
- f8-apollo – Refactored version of the official F8 app of 2016, powered by React Native and the Apollo Stack.
- f8app – Source code of the official F8 app of 2016, powered by React Native and other Facebook open source projects. makeitopen.com
- Reindex Examples – Example projects for Reindex with using React Native and React.js for web.
- Modelizr Documentation – Documentation and Usage Examples for modelizr
- Vue Apollo Example – Apollo example project for Vue 2.0.
- angular2-graphql-rest – An example app with REST Api working side by side with GraphQL using Apollo Client with angular2-apollo. Includes step-by-step tutorial how to migrate from REST to GraphQL.
- GraphQL-DataLoader-Boilerplate – Boilerplate to start your GraphQL with DataLoader server
- GraphQL-CEP – Query address by CEP
- Apollo React example for Github GraphQL API – Usage Examples Apollo React for Github GraphQL API with create-react-app
- Intuitive GraphQL Resolver Example – GraphQL application example using contextable.js.
- GraphQL Tutorial – A didactic 12-step introduction to GraphQL, starting from a simple Hello World to a network-based GraphQL server with a built-in GraphQL UI
- Serverless Apollo Graphql – Boilerplate to start you Apollo graphql server in AWS using serverless framework
- Next.js TypeScript and GraphQL Example – A type-protected GraphQL example on Next.js running graphql-codegen under the hood
- Basic Apollo Server – Basic Starter for Apollo Server, Using typescript and Webpack.
- Next.js Apollo TypeScript Starter – Next.js starter project focused on developer experience.
- GraphQL Starter – A boilerplate for TypeScript + Node Express + Apollo GraphQL APIs.
- graphql-ruby-demo – Use graphql-ruby to expose a Rails app.
- github-graphql-rails-example – Example Rails app using GitHub’s GraphQL API.
- relay-on-rails – Barebones starter kit for Relay application with Rails GraphQL server.
- relay-rails-blog – A graphql, relay and standard rails application powered demo weblog.
- [to_eat_app] (https://github.com/jcdavison/to_eat_app) – A sample graphql/rails/relay application with a related 3-part article series.
- agoo-demo – Use of the Agoo server to demonstrate a simple GraphQL application.
- rails-devise-graphql – A rails 6 boilerplate with devise, graphql & JWT auth.
- golang-relay-starter-kit – Barebones starting point for a Relay application with Golang GraphQL server.
- todomvc-relay-go – Port of the React/Relay TodoMVC app, driven by a Golang GraphQL backend.
- sangria-akka-http-example – An example GraphQL server written with akka-http and sangria
- sangria-playground – An example of GraphQL server written with Play and sangria.
- swapi-graphene – A GraphQL schema and server using Graphene.
- hello_graphql_phoenix – Examples of GraphQL Elixir Plug endpoints mounted in Phoenix – View demo online.
- light-java-graphql examples – Examples of Light Java GraphQL and tutorials.
- graphql-spqr-samples – An example GraphQL server written with Spring MVC and GraphQL-SPQR
- manifold-graphql sample – A simple application, both client and server, demonstrating the Manifold GraphQL library.
- apollo-frontpage-android-app – 📄 Apollo “hello world” app, for Android
- frontpage-ios-app – 📄 Apollo “hello world” app, for iOS
- Clojure Game Geek – Example code for the Lacinia GraphQL framework tutorial.
- siler-graphgl – An example GraphQL server written with Siler
- The GraphQL Guide by John Resig and Loren Sands-Ramshaw
- Learning GraphQL by Eve Porcello and Alex Banks
- Craft GraphQL APIs in Elixir with Absinthe by Bruce Williams and Ben Wilson
- The Road to GraphQL
- Fullstack GraphQL by Julian Mayorga
- Learning GraphQL and Relay by Samer Buna
- Practical GraphQL by Daniel Schmitz
- Production Ready GraphQL by Marc-André Giroux
- GraphQL: The Documentary
- Zero to GraphQL in 30 Minutes
- Data fetching for React applications at Facebook
- React Native & Relay: Bringing Modern Web Techniques to Mobile
- Exploring GraphQL
- Creating a GraphQL Server
- GraphQL at The Financial Times
- Relay: An Application Framework For React
- Building and Deploying Relay with Facebook
- Introduction to GraphQL
- Exploring GraphQL@Scale
- What’s Next for Phoenix by Chris McCord
- GraphQL with Nick Schrock
- Build a GraphQL server for Node.js using PostgreSQL/MySQL
- GraphQL server tutorial for Node.js with SQL, MongoDB and REST
- GraphQL Future at react-europe 2016
- GraphQL at Facebook at react-europe 2016
- Building native mobile apps with GraphQL at react-europe 2016
- Build a GraphQL Server
- GraphQL Tutorial
Blogs – Security
- Discovering GraphQL Endpoints and SQLi Vulnerabilities
- Securing GraphQL API
- How to secure a GraphQL API (The Complete Vulnerability Checklist)
- Security Points to Consider Before Implementing GraphQL
- Using DataLoader to batch GraphQL requests
- Introducing Relay and GraphQL
- GraphQL Introduction
- Unofficial Relay FAQ
- Your First GraphQL Server
- GraphQL Overview – Getting Started with GraphQL and Node.js
- 4 Reasons you should try out GraphQL
- Moving from REST to GraphQL
- Writing a Basic API with GraphQL
- Building a GraphQL Server with Node.js and SQL
- GraphQL at The Financial Times
- Relay for visual learners
- Relay and Routing
- Learn Golang + GraphQL + Relay, Part 1: Your first Golang GraphQL server
- Learn Golang + GraphQL + Relay, Part 2: Your first Relay application
- From REST to GraphQL
- GraphQL: A data query language
- Subscriptions in GraphQL and Relay
- Relay 101: Building A Hacker News Client
- GraphQL Shorthand Notation Cheatsheet
- The GitHub GraphQL API
- Github GraphQL API React Example
- Testing a GraphQL Server using Jest
- How to implement viewerCanSee in GraphQL
- Create an infinite loading list with React and GraphQL
- REST vs GraphQL
- Authentication and Authorization for GraphQL APIs
- Build a GraphQL API with Siler on top of Swoole
- Fluent GraphQL clients: how to write queries like a boss
- GraphQL of Thrones – Total beginner tutorial focused on just GraphQL without all the tooling. Alternates between LEARN and PLAY modes roleplaying as Game of Thrones characters.
- learning-graphql – An attempt to learn GraphQL.
- Let’s Learn GraphQL – Lessons/walkthrough of GraphQL concepts.