- GitHub Topic: xk6 – Explore k6 extensions tagged with the xk6 label.
- Beginner’s guide to load testing with k6 – Introductory guide in several parts, helping you get started with k6.
- Running multiple load test scripts with k6 – Splitting tests into multiple scripts and then run them together.
- Load Testing with k6 – Brief overview of features and capabilities of k6.
- Integrating k6 with Apache Kafka – Sending output from k6 to Apache Kafka.
- Test and visualize with InfluxDB, Grafana and K6 – Setting up load tests and visualizing them using grafana dashboards.
- Open source load testing tool review 2020 – Detailed comparison of the most popular open source load testing tools.
- Load Testing Your API with Swagger/OpenAPI and k6 – Generate k6 load test scripts from OpenAPI specifications.
- Load Testing Your API with Postman – How to use Postman collections to load test your API.
- Load Testing & Black Friday capacity planning – How Back Market prepared for Black Friday with k6 based load testing.
- Website Performance + Load Testing with K6 (k6.io) in 5 MINUTES! – Introductory overview of k6, showing how to create a test from a HAR file.
- Performance Testing your web app with k6 – A walkthrough of the open-source load and performance regression testing tool, k6, and how to load test your APIs and websites.
- k6-circleci-example – Running k6 load tests as part of a CircleCI build.
- k6-jenkins-example – Running k6 load tests as part of a Jenkins build.
- k6-github-actions-example – Running k6 load tests as part of a GitHub Actions build.
- k6-azure-pipelines-example – Running k6 load tests as part of an Azure DevOps Pipeline.
- k6-bitbucket-pipelines-example – Running k6 load tests as part of a Bitbucket Pipeline build.
- k6-performance-test-websocket – Example of performance test for websocket with k6.
- k6-typescript-template – Template to use TypeScript with k6.
- k6-es6 – Example project using Webpack, Babel and Browserify to make most ES6 code work in k6.
- example-data-generation – Generate realistic data for k6 using faker.
- bounded-disturbances – A .NET Chaos Engineering workshop. Using Simmy and k6.
- continuous-k6k8s – Continuously run k6 tests in Kubernetes using cronjobs.
- k6-to-junit – Tool for converting k6 output to JUnit XML for easy use with CIs.
- k6-reporter – Tool for conerting k6 output to HTML reports.
- har-to-k6 – Tool for converting HAR recordings to k6 test scripts.
- postman-to-k6 – Tool for converting Postman collections to k6 test scripts.
- k6 generator – Tool for converting Swagger/OpenAPI specifications to k6 test scripts.
- jmeter-to-k6 – Tool for converting JMeter test cases to k6 test scripts.
- jslib.k6.io – Useful utility libs for k6 scripts.
- k6 for visual studio code – Marketplace Extension for running k6 directly from your IDE.
- k6 for GitHub actions – Marketplace action for running k6 in GitHub Actions.
- k6 for Azure DevOps Pipelines – Marketplace Extension for running k6 in an Azure Devops Pipeline.