A curated list of awesome Phalcon libraries and resources. Inspired by awesome-go.
- Awesome Phalcon
- Server Applications
Access control list.
- PhalconUserPlugin – Plugin based on Vökuró ACL idea
Various application skeletons.
- Album O’Rama – Sample modular application for the Phalcon Framework
- Base App – The base application in Phalcon Framework
- INVO Application – Sample application for the Phalcon Framework
- MVC – Examples of Phalcon MVC file structures
- Phalcon Composer – Phalcon with Composer support MySql MongoDb Redis, clean + beauty
- Vökuró – Sample application for Phalcon Framework (Acl, Auth, Security)
- Webird – Webird was created to merge the latest PHP and Node.js innovations into a single application stack
- NovaMOOC – Sample application with API/BackEnd and FrontEnd + Authentication with JWT + Cypress tests with GitHub Actions + Docker compose.
- Sakura Panel – A Phalcon Panel created to install plugins Without Editing the Panel Source Code (Auth, ACL, Lite Bootstrap Template, And more…).
Authentication & OAuth
Libraries for implementing authentications schemes.
- Padlock – A docker-based phalcon authentication server built on top of the PHP OAuth 2.0 Server
- phalcon-authmiddleware – Add middleware events to the dispatcher. Generic design that’s compatible with ACL or a custom auth library.
CMS & Blogs
Content management systems & blogs.
- giada-www – Official website of Giada Loop Machine
- KikCMS – CMS built on Phalcon Framework
- Skopy Blog Engine – A simple blog engine for those who want to start learning Phalcon
- Yona CMS – CMS based on Phalcon Framework with modular structure
- PhalconCMS – A blog built on Phalcon Framework
- Hummingbird CMS – A CMS based on Phalcon 4 with many powerful features
Command line applications & tools.
- phalcon-console – Sample bootstraping application for command line applications using the outstanding Phalcon Framework
- phalcon-cron – Cron component for Phalcon
- Phalcon Config Loader for Yaml – Loads all the yml in the directory of the app/config.
Admin Panels & Dashboards.
- PhalconTime – TimeKeeping tool / Dashboard skeleton
Debug & profiling tools.
- dd – This package will add the
dumphelpers to your Phalcon application
- Phalcon BB Debugger – Phalcon BB Debugger Strong and easy install.
- Phalcon Debugbar – Integrates PHP Debug Bar with Phalcon Framework
- Prophiler – PHP Profiler & Developer Toolbar (built for Phalcon)
List of i18n and l10n libraries and services.
- xgettext-template – Extract gettext messages from Volt templates using a command line program that is identical to the xgettext invocation.
Integration with third party services
List of extensions for IDE
- volt-phalcon-language – An extension for VS Code which provides support for the Phalcon Volt syntax and completion-auto
These libraries were placed here because none of the other categories seemed to fit
- Breadcrumbs – Powerful and flexible component for building site breadcrumbs in Phalcon 2+.
- Feedback – Is intended to be used as a replacement for Phalcon’s built-in Flash and Message functionality
- Incubator – Repository to publish/share/experiment with new adapters, prototypes or functionality that can potentially be incorporated into the Phalcon Framework
- yarak – Laravel inspired Phalcon devtools
- phalcon-data-table – Allows you to simplify the interaction with the bootstrap-table in the Phalcon
Libraries that implement Object-Relational Mapping or datamapping techniques.
- phalcon-boundmodels – Automatically get models based on dispatcher parameters within the Phalcon framework
- phalcon-repositories – Easy Repository pattern for Phalcon
- phalcon-seeder – Database seeder component for Phalcon
- phalcon-redis-model – redis based ORM and Easy Criteria (The correspondence of MySQL sharding.)
Libraries that implement Object-Document Mapper techniques.
Tools for provisioning a system for a Phalcon application.
- ansible-phalcon – Ansible Role to install Phalcon Framework in Debian (provides PHP 5.6 and PHP 7.0 packages)
- setupify – A collection of bash scripts for provisioning a Zephir and Phalcon based system for deployement or development
Representational state transfer.
- phalcon-json-api-package – A composer package designed to help you create a JSON:API in Phalcon
- PhREST API – Phalcon Framework REST API Package
- REST API – Implementation of an API application using the Phalcon
Various routing libraries & extensions.
- Phalcon-autorouter – Simple way to auto load modules without complicate definition of routes
- Phalcon Routing for Yaml – Routing can be easily configured with yaml
Searching tools & libraries.
- ElasticsearchIndexer – Elasticsearch indexer component for Phalcon
- Phalcon meta tags – Tools for work with meta tags.
Shop & Ecommerce
- Shopping Cart – Simple cart for online store
Conferences, Chats, Forums, etc..
- Phanbook – The source for code phanbook.com website
- Phosphorum – The source for official Phalcon Forum
Libraries and tools for templating.
- twig-phalcon – Twig Template Engine for Phalcon Framework
Testing tools and solutions.
- phalcon-demo – A modified Phalcon INVO Application to demonstrate basics of Codeception testing.
- packagecloud – Phalcon distribution hosted on PackageCloud
- phalcon-docker-nginx – Phalcon 3, PHP7, Docker sample starter application
- phalcon-vm – Vagrant configuration for Phalcon 3.x and PHP7.0 development + MySQL/PostgreSQL/MongoDB, Redis/Memcached, Gearman/RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch/Sphinxsearch on your choice
- phalcon3-compose – Docker Phalcon 3 development environment
Where to discover new Phalcon libraries.
Conferences, IRC, Forums, etc..
- Facebook – Phalcon on Facebook
- Gab – Phalcon on Gab
- Phalcon Forums – Phalcon Forums
- Phalcon Russian Community Chat – Russian Community Chat in Gitter.im
- Stack Overflow – StackOverflow Tagged Questions
- Twitter – Phalcon on Twitter
- Phalcon – Develop powerful web applications in PHP – Slides used to present Phalcon V4 during the Human Talks Lyon – 11 february 2020
- Phalcon Book (in French) – Phalcon : Develop complex and powerful web applications in PHP
- Phalcon PDF Documentation – Phalcon Framework Documentation
- French magazine – Programmez n°239 – The 10 commandments of eco-design (article mentioning Phalcon as a light and ecological Framework)
- French magazine – Programmez n°241 – Phalcon : the new must-know PHP framework
- Built With – Gallery of applications, demos and projects built with Phalcon Framework
- Phalcon Blog – Phalcon Blog
- Phalconist – Resources catalog for Phalcon Framework on Phalconist
- Phalcon Documentation – Phalcon Documentation
- Sitepoint – Articles, tutorials and so more
- Tutsplus – Tutsplus Code Courses