A curated list of awesome tools, utils and projects using Playwright
Playwright is a Node.js library to automate Firefox, WebKit and Chromium based browsers via a single API.
- jest-playwright – Jest adapter for running Playwright.
- CodeceptJS – Supercharged End 2 End Testing Framework for Node.js.
- QA Wolf – Create browser tests 10x faster.
- playwright-aws-lambda – Support for running Microsoft’s Playwright on AWS Lambda and Google Cloud Functions.
- playwright-amazon-linux-build – Browser build for Playwright to run on Amazon Linux 2.
- playwright-github-action – GitHub Action to install all the required dependencies.
- pytest-playwright – Pytest plugin for using Playwright pages with fixtures.
- heroku-playwright-buildpack – Heroku buildpack for running Playwright on a Heroku Dyno.
- playwright-test – Official build a cross-browser end-to-end test suite with Playwright.
- playwright-python – Official Playwright port to Python.
- playwright-sharp – Official Playwright port to .NET with C#.
- playwright-java – Official Playwright port to Java.
- playwright-go – Playwright port for Golang.
- Try Playwright – Interactive playground for running Playwright tests.
- query-selector-shadow-dom – Extend the selectors engine by selecting Shadow DOM roots.
- playwright-video – Record your Chromium browser sessions.
- playwright-fluent – Fluent API Wrapper around Playwright.
- headless-testing – Connect your Playwright tests with browsers in the Cloud.
- expect-playwright – Utility functions for Jest to perform expect based checks.
- eslint-plugin-jest-playwright – ESLint globals for the usage with Jest Playwright.
- Moon – Tools for executing Playwright tests in parallel in a Kubernetes cluster.
- playwright-session – Visual Debugger for Playwright automation.
- Playwright CLI – CLI for common Playwright actions. Record and generate Playwright code, inspect selectors and take screenshots.
- playwright-jest-examples – Examples of the Jest Playwright tools in combination to test popular sites.
- playwright-demos – Playwright demos for scrapping and UI testing / automate testing workflows.
- VS Code – Playwright is used to run cross-browser tests on their web builds.
- TypeScript – Playwright is used test typescript.js across browsers.
- Elastic APM JS agent – Playwright is used to run benchmark tests across browsers.
- Blockstack – Playwright is used to run cross-browser UI tests.
- xterm.js – Playwright is used to run cross-browser integration tests.
- Heroku Playwright Example – Example using Playwright on Heroku.