A curated list of awesome things related to Seed
Seed is an open-source Rust framework for creating fast and reliable web apps running in WebAssembly.
- Engineering Rust Web Applications – Diesel, Rocket and Seed.
- Default quickstart – Contains only Rust libraries.
- Quickstart with Webpack – Main features: Auto-reload, Prerendering, Minification, TailwindCSS, Typescript.
- RealWorld example – “The mother of all demo apps” — Exemplary fullstack Medium.com clone.
- Dark lang Realworld – Seed Realworld example on Quickstart with Webpack with integrated Dark lang Realworld.
- Official examples – Smaller examples included in official repo.
- ERWA mytodo – Rust full-stack example. Diesel, Rocket, Seed.
- Template for GUIs with seed+gotham – Electron like template for local/desktop GUIs with Gotham, rust-embed, web-view and Seed.
- Seeded Game of Life – Game of life with tutorial in pure Rust inspired by wasm tutorial.
- Dota Underlord Perfect Build – An app to help build optimal deck in Dota Underlord.
- Play Seed – Playground with several default examples.
Projects Using Seed
- AdEx Explorer – Shows curated information about the payment channel network of the AdEx advertising protocol.
- Kavik.cz – Open-source personal website.
- benxu.dev/blog – A relatively simple open source personal blog. Built on
- seed-rs.org – Seed’s official website.
- WeightRS – Minimalistic and privacy friendly progressive web app for tracking your weight.
- Music composer – A basic music composition app.
- Play Seed – Website about Play Seed, playground to demo Seed apps.
- Savory – Library for building user interface based on Seed.
- seed-icons – Library with collections of icons to include in Seed-based application.