- 8 Classic Storytelling Techniques for Engaging Presentations – by Ffion Lindsay
- Block Your Talk – by Christina Wodtke
- How To Get Speaking Engagements – by Sam Jarman
- Nine Secrets to Powerful Public Speaking – by Julian Treasure
- Presenting is Performance – by Christina Wodtke
- Speaker Style Bingo: 10 Presentation Anti-Patterns – by Troy Hunt
- Some Thoughts On Doing Conference Sessions – by Derick Bailey
- How To Prepare And Write A Tech Conference Talk – by Lena Reinhard
- Propose, Prepare, Present – Free Ebook by Alistair Croll (O’Reilly)
- Presentation Patterns – by Neal Ford, Matthew McCullough, and Nate Schutta (Addison-Wesley)
- Presentation Zen Design – by Garr Reynolds. How to design your presentation.
- TED Talks: The Official TED Guide to Public Speaking – by Chris Anderson (Houghton Mifflin Harcourt). Start to finish guide to giving powerful talks.
List of Call of Paper sites and services.
- Callback Women – Sharing CFPs via Twitter.
- PaperCall – Place to manage your talks and submissions.
- IT CFP List – List of IT conferences Call For Papers, changes are also published via Twitter @ItCfpList.
- Tulu.la – Curated list of tech events and open CFPs. Friendly community and speaker support champions. Community-driven.
- Toastmasters – An international non-profit educational organizations that facilitates the creation and growth of clubs around the world. The goal of the clubs is to improve the leadership and public speaking skills of members.
- Awesome – A collection of awesome things curated by Sindre Sorhus
- Awesome Community – A collection of awesome communities curated by Peter Kokot
- Public Speaking – A collection of resources on presenting at technical conferences by VM Brasseur
- The Talk on Talks – by Zach Holman [36:26]
- 10 Quick Tips for More Effective Conference Submissions and Presentations – by Matthew McCullough [30:07]
- How to Talk to Developers – by Ben Orenstein [47:37]
- How to Stay Calm When You Know You’ll Be Stressed – by Daniel Levitin [12:20]
- The surprising secret to speaking with confidence – by Caroline Goyder [18:55]
- Bringing Your Full Voice to Life – by Barbara McAfee [19:07]
- How I Overcame My Fear of Public Speaking – by Danish Dhamani [08:36]
- How to speak so that people want to listen – by Julian Treasure [09:58]
- Speaking.io – Tips for preparing your talk and get ready to deliver it
- awesome-talks – a collection of awesome tech talks
- We Are All Awesome! – a collection of interesting posts about speaking, preparing, motivation, etc
- HelpMeAbstract – Get feedback from veteran speakers before you submit your talk.
- Irongeek – A collection of information security talks.
- Words to Time – Calculates how long a speech will take to present based on the number of words.