A collection of awesome Umbraco CMS packages, resources and shiny things.
This list is for Umbraco v8, if you looking for v7, you can find those here.
- Backoffice extensions
- Developer tools
- eCommerce & CRM
- Starter Kits
- Website utilities
- Code Libraries
Please note * indicates that the package is commercial or may require a license to unlock all features.
- Umbraco website
- CodeGarden Conference
- Official YouTube Channel – tutorials and other helpful videos about Umbraco products.
- #h5yr – High Five, You Rock!
- 24 Days In Umbraco – yearly advent calendar for Umbraco content.
- Blog Posts – blog posts by members of the Umbraco community and Umbraco HQ.
- Candid Contributions – a fortnightly podcast discussing all things Umbraco and open source.
- Skrift – a monthly magazine for sharing knowledge in the Umbraco community.
- umbraCoffee – a weekly YouTube series discussing recent Umbraco news.
- Unicorner – YouTube series from the Chief Unicorn, Niels Hartvig.
- Official YouTube Channel – the Umbraco community YouTube channel.
- Find and Replace – A simple and intuitive package which allows editors to find and replace content.
- Nexu – Keeps tracks of internal links by parsing property data. Will warn editors when something is “in use” when deleting or unpublishing. It’s extensible so you can create parsers for your own property or grid editors.
- Plumber – adds a heap of useful bits and pieces to Umbraco, to allow multi-staged workflow approval.
- Robots.txt editor – Edit robots.txt from within the back-office.
- Translation Manager* – lets you handle all of the steps of the translation process from within Umbraco.
- UI-O-Matic – Auto generate an integrated crud UI in Umbraco for a db table based on a petapoco poco.
- Page Not Found Manager – Manage your sites 404 page(s) from Umbraco.
- Contentment – A handy collection of Umbraco components developed for use in your Umbraco projects.
- Formulate – Build website forms (contact forms, newsletter sign ups, surveys, job applications) with no coding.
- Umbraco Forms* – The new Contour, use this to add forms to your site. (Developed by Umbraco HQ)
- Doc Type Grid Editor – Advanced grid editor for Umbraco.
- Meganav – A flexible, draggable link picker for constructing site navigation menus, big or small.
- OEmbed Picker Property Editor – Property editor to allow embedding 3rd party media like Youtube, Vimeo, … outside of the rich text editor.
- Personalisation Groups – allow personalisation of content to different groups of site visitors
- Skybrud.ImagePicker – a configurable image picker that can be used as either a property editor or grid editor. Each image can be supplemented with a title, description and/or link.
- Skybrud.LinkPicker – a configurable link picker that can be used as either a property editor or grid editor. Supports selecting content, media or specify external URLs.
- Styled Editors – A configural property editor to “replace” the generic textbox & textarea properties. It allows for inline CSS as well as adding classes and having placeholder text.
- Switcher – A simple property editor that works as an alternative to the core true/false datatype.
- Terratype – A fully featured maps data type supporting multiple map providers (Google Maps, Bing, Leaflet).
- uEditorNotes – Provides a way to display instructional messages for content editors, at the point of content entry.
- SEO Checker* – find common SEO issues in your Umbraco website.
- CMSImport* – import content or members from any datasource into Umbraco.
- uSync – Syncing tool for reading and writing the database elements to disk.
- Skybrud.Umbraco.Redirects – Redirects manager for Umbraco.
- Our HealthChecks – Adds addtional health checks to the back office.
- Deploy Contrib – Offers value-connectors for the most popular Umbraco community packages. To allow Umbraco Cloud deploy to transfer content/property-data to a target environment. (Maintained by Umbraco HQ) Umbraco Cloud only
eCommerce & CRM
- Vendr* – eCommerce built on top of Umbraco.
- uCommerce* – .NET eCommerce platform, seamlessly integrates with Umbraco.
- Articulate – Blogging platform.
- Slimsy – Responsive Images using Slimmage for Umbraco.
- UnVersion – Removes previous versions of content.
- Matryoshka – Adding back tabs in Umbraco
- Skybrud.Umbraco.GridData – a package for making the Umbraco grid strongly typed.