A curated list of awesome V frameworks, libraries, software and resources.
V is a simple, fast, safe, compiled language for developing maintainable software.
- v – V itself. Simple, fast, safe, compiled language for developing maintainable software.
- vbf – A brainfuck interpreter/compiler.
- monkey_v – Implementation of Thorsten Ball’s Monkey Language in V.
- vcc – A C compiler written in V.
- Vork – Alternative V compiler/interpreter written in Python.
- vpkg – An alternative package manager for V.
- vpm – The V language package management tool written in V.
- ved – 1 MB text editor written in V with hardware accelerated text rendering. Compiles in <1s.
- vorum – Open-source blogging/forum software written in V.
- vblog – A simple, fast and responsive blogging system.
- Heroku Buildpack for V – Deploy V apps on Heroku.
- Vlang the Game – A little platformer written in V with vSDL2, made purely for memes and fun.
- Boundstone – High Performance / Fast Compilation / Lightweight Minecraft: Bedrock Edition Server.
- v-pong – A classic paddle game brought back to life through the power of V.
- HN-top – A simple command to list most recent news from hacker-news.
- vast – A simple tool for vlang, generate v source file to AST json file.
- symlinker – A small Linux tool to manage symlinks.
- runner – A tool that automates running/compiling code written in various programming languages.
- props – Property support like Java for V.
- vset – A project setup and configuration tool for V projects.
- vproto – Protobuf compiler and runtime in V.
Command line interface
- vargs – V library for parsing arguments from argv-like arrays.
- progressbar – An easy to use V library for creating progress bars in cli.
- boxx – Create highly customizable terminal boxes that also look great! 📦
- lol – V version of lolcat (text/character rainbowizer).
- v-regex – A simple regex library for V.
- chalk – Colorize strings in the terminal.
- crayon – Paint your terminal output like Picasso. 🖍️🎨
- cjson – Wrap cJSON for vlang.
- ascii_robot – ASCII Robot generator written in V.
- vgl – Low-level graphics API access.
- viup – V wrapper for the C-based cross-platform UI library, IUP.
- vsdl – V wrapper for the C-based SDL library.
- vsdl2 – A libSDL2 wrapper.
- V Earcut – fast (real-time) polygon triangulation library based on mapbox/Earcut to handle holes, twisted polygons, degeneracies and self-intersections.
- valval – Web framework written in V, improved by vweb.
- vex – Web framework written on V inspired by Express and Sinatra.
- vweb – V’s built-in web framework. Used by Vorum.
- v-jsonrpc – Basic JSON-RPC 2.0-compliant server written on V.
- pico.v – A web server in V based on picoev and picohttpparser.
- redis – Redis client for V, written in V.
- vsql – A sql query builder for V.
- vmemcached – Memcached client for V, written in V.
- vave – A crazy simple library for reading/writing WAV files in V. 🌊
- vspeech – Complete V bindings for Mozilla’s DeepSpeech TensorFlow based Speech-to-Text library. 📢📜
- v-miniaudio – Bindings for the excellent miniaudio C audio library.
- clipboard – V module for interacting with the OS clipboard. Fully cross-platform.
- vlipboard – An easy to use wrapper of clipboard with Wayland and Termux support.
- vrobot – Desktop automation for V. Only supports Windows.
- vgram – Telegram bot library.
- vitric – A transparent IRC library.
- v-mime – MIME detection library for V.
- eventbus – A simple event bus system for V.
User Interface toolkits
- V UI – Integrated cross platform UI toolkit for Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, iOS and the web.
- vgtk3 – A wrapper for GTK3 in V.
- vig – Bindings for Dear ImGui GUI toolkit.
- vnk – Bindings for Nuklear GUI toolkit.
- vsl – A pure-V scientific library with a great variety of functions.
- vtl – Numerical computing library supporting n-dimensional data structure, backed by LAPACKE and OpenBLAS.
- range – Functionality of Python’s range() in V.
- random – An all purpose random library written in V.
- v-vim – Support for V syntax highlighting in Vim.
- vim-v – Quality syntax highlighting for the V programming language.
- vscode-vlang – V Language extension for Visual Studio Code.
- kate-syntax-highlight-v – V syntax highlighting for Kate.
- scite-v-support – V syntax highlighting for SciTE.
- language-v – V language support for Atom (port of vscode-vlang).
- vlang-mode.el – Emacs major mode for the V programming language.
- v-mode – Emacs major mode for the V programming language.
- setup-v-action – GitHub action automation to use V in your workflow.
- Rosetta Code V – Solutions for Rosetta Code in V.
- Advent of Code 2019 – Solution of Advent of Code 2019 in V.
- SoloLearn Coding Challenges – Implementation of the SoloLearn coding challenges in V.
- Learn V in Y Minutes
- V by Example – V book as GitBook.
- V learning notes – Personal learning notes in Chinese.