Courses & TutorialsProgramming
Awesome Yew – Massive Collection of Resources
A curated list of awesome things related to Yew.
Yew is a modern Rust framework inspired by Elm and React for creating multi-threaded frontend apps with WebAssembly.
- Related lists
- Yew – Rust / WebAssembly framework for building client web apps.
- Live demo – A todomvc demo.
- Examples – Smaller examples included in official repo.
- API Docs – Docs on docs.rs.
- Website – Official website.
- Chatroom – It is pretty active and is a great place to ask questions.
- Financial Contribute – Become a financial contributor and help us sustain our community.
- Yewtify – Vuetify components for Yew Framework.
- Realworld example – Exemplary real world app built with Rust + Yew + WebAssembly.
- webapp.rs – A web application completely written in Rust, frontend is built with Yew.
- Rust-Full-Stack – Easily testable and working Rust codes with blog posts to explain them.
- Bucket Questions – A webapp written entirely in Rust for a dumb party game.
- web-view todomvc desktop app – Demo how to use yew for a todomvc that compiles to WebAssembly and is bundled as a lightweight(~2mb) desktop app by web-view, as an alternative to Electron, web-view also has a demo.
- yew-react-example – This project shows how to create a web app using a React component inside a Yew component.
- Kirk – Just A Rust WebAssembly Blog.
- rust-async-wasm-demo – Toy project to learn Rust and async that can be deployed to the web.
- karaoke-rs – A simple, network enabled karaoke player in Rust.
- I Love Hue! (rs) – A clone of the mobile game I Love Hue in Yew (Rust).
- yew-styles-page – This is an initial project of a framework style for yew.
- caniuse.rs – Rust feature search.
- Rust electron yew demo – An example of building a Rust based web app (Yew) into a native app using electron.
- covplot – Live graphs of worldwide CoVID-19 data.
- Tanoshi – Tachiyomi-like web manga reader. Front-end for tanoshi.
- Minesweeper – Minesweeper built with Rust, Yew and WebAssembly.
- Freecell – A patience game written in Rust and Yew.
- Daydream – A small Matrix web client written in Rust.
- Yew-WebRTC-Chat – A simple WebRTC chat made with Yew.
- Yew Fullstack Boilerplate – Highly opinionated boilerplate for creating full stack applications with Rust.
- Chord Quiz – Practice recognizing chords in this Rust/Yew/WebAssembly app.
- RustMart – Single Page Application (SPA) written using Rust, Wasm and Yew.
- DevAndDev – A website where developers can find pair-programming partners. Written in Rust, Yew frontend.
- yew-octicons – An easy interface for using Octicons in Yew projects.
- Pipe – This is a Rust / Wasm client web app which is a task control center.
- note-to-yew – Convert your markups into Yew macro online, which is also made by Yew.
- ASCII-Hangman – Configurable Hangman game for children with ASCII-art rewarding.
- dotdotyew – Dot-voting using Yew, with Rust powering the backend API.
- wasm-2048 – 2048 game implemented with Rust and Yew and compiled to Wasm.
- Create Yew App – Set up a modern Yew web app by running one command,
npx create-yew-app my-app.
- yew-wasm-pack-template – A template for starting a Yew project to be used with wasm-pack.
- yew-wasm-pack-minimal – A minimal template for starting a Yew project using wasm-bindgen and wasm-pack.
- yew-parcel-template – Awesome Yew with Yew-Router and Parcel application.
- yew-mdc – Material Design Components for the Yew framework.
- muicss-yew – MUI-CSS Components for Yew framework.
- yew-bulma – A Rust library providing components based on the bulma css library for projects using Yew.
- yew-material-components – Yew material components.
- Yewprint – Port of blueprintjs.com to Yew.
- ybc – A Yew component library based on the Bulma CSS framework.
- patternfly-yew – Patternfly components for Yew.
- Yew Form – Components to simplify handling forms with Yew.
- yew-component-size – A Yew component that emits events when the parent component changes width/height.
- yew-virtual-scroller – A Yew component for virtual scrolling / scroll windowing.
- yew-state – Ergonomic shared state for Yew components with optionally persistent local and session storage.
- reacty_yew – Generate Yew components from React components via Typescript type definitions.
- styled-yew – CSS in Rust, similar to styled-components, but for Yew.
- wasm-pack – Your favorite Rust -> WebAssembly workflow tool.
- wasm-pack-action – Github action to install
wasm-packby downloading the executable to speed up CI/CD.
- wasm-bindgen-action – Github action to install
wasm-bindgenby downloading the executable to speed up CI/CD.
- cargo-web – A Cargo subcommand for the client-side Web.
- Trunk – Build, bundle & ship your Rust Wasm application to the web.
- wabt – The WebAssembly Binary Toolkit, for the
wasm-objdumptools to reduce .wasm file size.
- binaryen – Compiler infrastructure and toolchain library for WebAssembly, for the
wasm-opttool to reduce .wasm file size.
- Let’s Build a Rust Frontend with Yew
- How to use Rust Yew
- How to use a modal in Rust
- How to use routers in Rust Frontend
- How to modulize your Rust Frontend
- How to use NPM packages with Rust Frontend
- How to use markdown with Rust Frontend
- Fullstack Rust with Yew
- How to write Full Stack Rust code
- How to render a YouTube vlog with Rust Yew fetch API
- How to render blog posts with Rust Yew mounted API
- A Web Application completely in Rust
- Yew – Rust & WebAsse-frontend framework
- The WebAssembly Book – Working with the web and producing .wasm files.
- The wasm-pack Guide – How to build and work with rust-generated WebAssembly.
- Programming WebAssembly with Rust – Includes a chapter
Yew team love to share ideas with other projects and believe we can all help each other reach the full potential of this exciting new technology.
- Draco – A Rust library for building client side web applications with WebAssembly.
- Percy – A modular toolkit for building isomorphic web apps with Rust + WebAssembly.
- Sauron – Sauron is an HTML web framework for building web-apps.
- Seed – A Rust framework for creating web apps.
- Smithy – A framework for building WebAssembly apps in Rust.
- Awesome Rust – A curated list of Rust code and resources.