These Lightroom presets are easy to use and are great for giving your photos that magazine ready black and white look that suites most photos.
- Contains 35 easy to use stunning Black & White presets.
- Compatible with Lightroom 4-CC
- Use with both JPEGs and RAW files
- Works on Mac and PC
How to use:
- Locate and uncompress your files. Presets typically arrive as .zip files, so you will need to unzip them before you can use them. Uncompressed Lightroom presets have a .lrtemplate extension.
- Open Lightroom.
- If you’re using a Mac, locate the top menu bar and navigate to Lightroom > Preferences. In Windows, you will navigate to Edit > Preferences.
- When the Preferences box appears, select the Presets tab.
- Click on the button labeled “Show Lightroom Presets Folder…”
- A new Finder window (Mac) or Explorer window (Windows) will appear. Open the Lightroom folder, then open the Develop Presets folder.
- Copy and paste presets into this folder.
- Restart Lightroom. You will find your new presets located in the Develop Module under the Presets section, along the left side of the screen.
The File Size: 34 Ko
You can download this project from Mega.nz