Actions and PresetsGraphic, Design & VideoIllustratorLightroom
Black and White Lightroom Presets
These Lightroom presets are easy to use and are great for giving your photos that magazine ready black and white look that suites most photos.
- Contains 35 easy to use stunning Black & White presets.
- Compatible with Lightroom 4-CC
- Use with both JPEGs and RAW files
- Works on Mac and PC
How to use:
- Locate and uncompress your files. Presets typically arrive as .zip files, so you will need to unzip them before you can use them. Uncompressed Lightroom presets have a .lrtemplate extension.
- Open Lightroom.
- If you’re using a Mac, locate the top menu bar and navigate to Lightroom > Preferences. In Windows, you will navigate to Edit > Preferences.
- When the Preferences box appears, select the Presets tab.
- Click on the button labeled “Show Lightroom Presets Folder…”
- A new Finder window (Mac) or Explorer window (Windows) will appear. Open the Lightroom folder, then open the Develop Presets folder.
- Copy and paste presets into this folder.
- Restart Lightroom. You will find your new presets located in the Develop Module under the Presets section, along the left side of the screen.
The File Size: 34 Ko
You can download this project from Mega.nz