CV Resume Template 6 for Photoshop and Illustrator
Introducing Ambitious Design CV Resume Set.
This CV Resume Set template has fully editable and customizable PSD and AI files. This Bifold Brochure template also has creative style, and it's suitable for your any purpose such as: businesses, corporate, agency and can be also used for any other publishing like marketing promotions and company profile.
- Easy to use the files
- A4 Paper Size
- CMYK Color
- 300 DPI
- Well Organized Layers
- Print Ready files
- Free Fonts used
- Bleed Included
- Mulish: https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Mulish
- Open Sans: https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Open+Sans
- Mrs Saint Delafield: https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Mrs+Saint+Delafield
- Size A4 (8.27x11.69)
How to use
How to edit picture according to the shapes :
1. Double click on smart object layer (Photos > Image > PLACE YOUR IMAGES HERE!).
2. Click Ok.
3. Drag your picture from your library to Photoshop.
4. Fit the Picture.
5. Save the .psb windows and close it.
6. if it can't be saved, you should right click the layer and then choose flatten image. so all layer will be merged.
7. Save again, then close the .psb window
Change images on Adobe Photoshop
1. Find the smart object "insert image here" layer
2. Double click on the smart object thumbnail
3. insert your image to .psb file and don't forget to save.
4. if it can't be saved, you should right click the layer and then choose flatten image. so all layer will be merged.
5. Save again, then close the .psb window
For Adoble illustrator
1. Go to File > Place.
2. Insert your photo under the shape "image" or "photo" layer
3. select shape and photo
4. After that, click Object > Clipping Mask > Make
5. Next, bring layer to the front of shape, so the image will be displaying