How this Photoshop Action work?
You just have to brush over your photo where you want the effect to be and play the Action!
1. -Run the English version of Photoshop
(If you are not using the English version of Photoshop, you can always change it to English and then back again to your language)
2. -Use RGB color mode
3. -Use 8 bit color mode
4. -Use photos between 2000px-4000px high/wide. Do not use small resolution images!
5. -Be patient with the process of rendering. It may take 1-3 min, depending on size of your photo and your PC’s performance.
6. -If you have Photoshop CC or newer, please use the “Fire Photoshop Action” action.
*If you have Photoshop CS6, please use the “Fire Photoshop Action for CS6” action.
About this item:
- Professional results and very easy to use
- Realistic effect with Fire, Embers and Smoke
- Unlimited Results -> Every time you run this action you will get a different result
- All layers can be edited very easily
- All layers are named and placed in groups so you will have full control on each layer and each group
- Non-destructive actions -> All actions keep untouched the original image
- Works perfectly with photos with resolution between 2000px-4000px high/wide.
The action is working on Photoshop CS6, CC, CC 2015.5+(only English versions). If you are not using the English version, you can switch your Photoshop in English, play the action and return to your language back.
How to install the action:
1. After you open Photoshop go to the Actions panel (Window> Actions)
2. Inside the Actions window, click on the top right-hand corner icon to reveal the menu
From here select “Load Actions…”. Select the Fire Photoshop Action that you bought
3. In the actions panel, you will have a folder with your new action
How to Install the Brush:
– Open the .abr file like you open an image (File> Open…)
And choose the “Fire Brushes.abr” – file that is included in the download file.
How to use the Action:
1. Open your photo (File>Open…)
2. Leave the photo layer locked and set as “Background”.
3. Create a new layer above the “Background” layer and name it “brush”. (Do not use CapsLock)
4. Paint in “brush” layer the place where
you want the fire effect
(I recommend using a small/medium brush and you can use any colors)
5. After you have painted over “brush” layer, click on the Fire Photoshop Action, after press the Play button (Play Selection)
6. As soon as the render is done, you can also customize and improve the result as you want.
*If there is a large white trail, try to lower the Opacity of “Highlights” group.
*Select a color profile from “Color Correction” group.
*In “Post Processing” group you have a lot of layers to play with. Try to turn visibility on and off to see the difference.
*If you do not like the result, try again because every time you run this action will have a different result.
The possibilities are endless.
The File Size: 2.46 Mo
Download from Google Drive
To download the file from Google Drive, just share this content in the desired social media or follow us on Facebook or Twitter
(Click in one of the buttons here)
Download from Up-4ever