Graphic styles allow you to quickly change the look of an object. All the changes are applied with just one click! They work with text and vector shapes.
-The 15 styles.
-The entire layered preview including backgrounds and the styles in action (text -expanded).
-Compatible with Illustrator CS5 – CC.
Here’s where to find the fonts used in the preview (Most of them are FREE):
How to use:
1. Open the EPS file using the file/open menu – this will load the styles (I’ve also included an AI file which will open in the same way in Illustrator CS5+).
2. Open the ‘Graphic Styles’ tab. This can be found in the ‘Windows’ menu at the top of the screen.
3. Type a line of text and set it to 100pt (alternatively you could draw a vector shape).
4. Clear the text’s stroke and fill values so that it’s transparent.
5. Select the piece of text (or vector shape) using the ‘selection tool’.
6. Click one of the icons on the ‘Graphic Styles’ tab and the style will be applied.
The File Size: 13.5 Mo
To download the project, you just need to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, in the subject write the name of desired project (copy past the post title)
The Project will be sent by this tool TransferXL to receive it directly in your mailbox
1- Subscribe to my YouTube channel for the full courses, how to use the different templates (After Effects, Photoshop, …) , tips and tricks…
2- Join my Telegram channel to receive all the new posts, quotes, …
3- Follow me in Instagram
4- Join / Like My Facebook Group & page:
5- Follow me on Twitter