These amazing Fairy Light Actions convert Illustrator paths into Christmas lights with just one click! It uses a mixture of scatter and pattern brushes to give the most effective and realistic finish!
To use simply load the brushes and action files, select a vector path and click the play button.
They are perfect for web and print design projects such as posters, brochures, magazines, catalogues, cards, invites, flyers and more!
The download includes a number of ready-made examples as shown in the preview image.
Compatible with Illustrator CC only.
- Fairy Light Actions (.aia file – containing the executable actions).
- Custom Shape Examples (examples of what the action can achieve. Not needed to make the action work).
How to use
- Open the Actions tab by accessing the Window/Actions menu.
- Load the actions file (‘Fairy Light Actions’) by accessing the menu shown below.
- Use any of Illustrator’s drawing tools to create your desired shape.
- Select the shape with the Selection Tool (Not the Direct Selection Tool).
- Click on any one of the six actions in the Action Tab then click the ‘Play’ button at the bottom of the same Tab (as highlighted below) and watch as your shape turns into a set of Fairy Lights!
The File Size: 5 Mo
You can download this project from Mega.nz
1- Subscribe to my YouTube channel for the full courses, how to use the different templates (After Effects, Photoshop, …) , tips and tricks…
2- Join my Telegram channel to receive all the new posts, quotes, …
3- Follow me in Instagram
4- Join / Like My Facebook Group & page:
5- Follow me on Twitter