3D Dispersion Action Bring your images to life with the dynamic, three-dimensional effect of flying particles! It’s quick, simple and amazingly effective. Depending on your image, you can select one of four directions of movement: Left, right, up, down.
This action has been created and optimized for use on Photoshop CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6, CC, CC 2015, CC2015.5, CC2017+ and ONLY FOR THE ENGLISH VERSION OF PHOTOSHOP. Need to change the language of your version?! How to change language in photoshop watch on youtube.
How to configure Photoshop to work with actions.
1. Make sure you are using the English version of Photoshop.
Each action has been created and optimized to work only with the English version of Photoshop, so please make sure that you are using this version. If not, don’t worry: you can change the language of your version of Photoshop to English (and switch back again)
By the way, my best selling Double Exposure Action has recently been updated, and you can now use it with the English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Danish and Czech versions of Photoshop.
2. Use the RGB Mode and 8 Bits color.
To check these settings, go to Image->Mode and check the “RGB color” and “8 Bits/Channel”.
3. Make sure that the option “Add ‘copy’ to Copied Layers and Groups” is turned on.
This option applies only to CS5 and later versions of Photoshop. On the “LAYERS” panel, click on the menu icon, go to “Panel Options…”, and check that the “Add ‘copy’ to Copied Layers and Groups” is turned on.
4. Use a photo with 72dpi or higher.
If you are using a photo with less than 72dpi, the action will not function correctly. To fix this, go to Image->Image Size and increase the resolution value.
5. Set the Opacity of brush to 100%.
Set the Opacity of the brush to 100%. Select the “Brush Tool” and move the opacity slider to 100%.
How to combine my actions?
- Open your photo
- Play the first action
- Save the result as an image
- Open the previously saved image
- Play the second action
Some recommendations for optimal use of action:
- Use a good quality pictures. I recommend using a photo with a resolution of at least between 1700-4000 pixels on one axis. For best effect use the 3000px photos.
ATTENTION!!! BEFORE USE DO THIS OPERATIONS!!!
- Make sure you are using the ENGLISH version of Photoshop;
- Go to: Image / Mode and check the “RGB color” and “8 Bits/Channel”;
- (Just for CS5 and higher versions) Click on menu icon at the right on “LAYERS” panel and go to “Panel Option…”, and check the “Add “copy” to Copied Layers and Groups”.
HOW TO USE ACTION?
- Open your image;
- Open “3D Dispersion Brushes” file. For that go to Edit/Presets/Preset Manager. In Preset Type choose Brushes click load and just open brush file. ;
- Open “3D Dispersion Patterns” file. For that go to Edit/Presets/Preset Manager. In Preset Type choose Patterns click load and just open Patterns file.;
- Open the action (for that go to: Window / Actions, click on menu icon at the right and choose in list “Load Actions…”
then find the action on your computer and open it;
- Create a new layer and name it “area” (do not use CapsLock);
- Paint on this layer the area where would you like to apply effect (you can use any colors);
- Find action in the action list then open it and click play (Before play action make sure that the value of opacity of brush tool is 100%);
- Wait a few minutes that Photoshop make all actions (speed of action work depends of the power of your computer);
- Then change your final composition using proposed setting;
- Ready! just save.
Detail in this video :
The File Size: 9.27 Mo
To download the project, you just need to send an email to email@example.com, in the subject write the name of desired project (copy past the post title)
The Project will be sent by this tool TransferXL to receive it directly in your mailbox
For more detail about how to download the action, check this video
1- Subscribe to my YouTube channel for the full courses, how to use the different templates (After Effects, Photoshop, …) , tips and tricks…
2- Join my Telegram channel to receive all the new posts, quotes, …
3- Follow me in Instagram
4- Join / Like My Facebook Group & page:
5- Follow me on Twitter