You want to create 3d images but don’t have the skills to use any 3d modeling program/software? But you do have to skills to install a Photoshop Action and click the play button? Well, then you are the perfect candidate to use this amazing easy to use Photoshop three-dimensional (3D) action!
With just one click on the button you can easily turn any shape/layer/text or whatever you like into a 3D image on high resolution! I would just say… 3D IT! Get ready to generate your own 3D images!
How to use:
- Open any file in Adobe Photoshop CS or higher.
- Make sure the layer/vector shape you will turn into 3D has the name 3D
- Give it the color you want it to use to create the 3D image.
- For best results, use a 2000×2000 image or a vector shape layer with a color and place it in the center of the canvas. Also, try to resize it to near the edges.
- If you need to turn a text layer into 3D, turn it into a vector shape first. (Right Click layer -> Convert to Shape)
- Now double click the 3D Action.atn file in the Action folder.
- Inside Photoshop, click play on the 3D Action, and watch Photoshop doing the dirty job for you!
The File Size: 12.3 Mo
To download the project, you just need to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, in the subject write the name of desired project (copy past the post title)
The Project will be sent by this tool TransferXL to receive it directly in your mailbox
For more detail about how to download the action, check this video
1- Subscribe to my YouTube channel for the full courses, how to use the different templates (After Effects, Photoshop, …) , tips and tricks…
2- Join my Telegram channel to receive all the new posts, quotes, …
3- Follow me in Instagram
4- Join / Like My Facebook Group & page:
5- Follow me on Twitter