These 5 holographic Photoshop styles are incredibly easy to use and makes any text, icon, logo, or shape look stunning.
Want to customize the look? The layer styles are easy to modify and fully editable!
✔ 7 Holographic Styles
Choose between holographic crystal, diamond, magic, pixel, smooth, spiral and streak textures.
✔ Made from Real Holographic Materials
The textures scans from a variety of holographic foils and were created from real photographs. These holographic styles look real because they are real.
✔ Works with Any Text or Shape
Make any flat object look eye-catching in just one click! Works great on text, icons, logos, outlines and any shape.
✔ Works with Any Color
Set your text or shape color to anything you like. The holographic textures will blend in. You can also use white and yellow to give it the silver and gold look.
✔ Easy to Use
Simply click on a style and it’ll apply the effect immediately.
✔ Fully Editable and Nondestructive
Want to customize the look? The layer styles are fully editable and easy to modify!
- Photoshop CC (All Versions)
- Photoshop CS6
- Mac and Windows
How to use
Loading the Photoshop Styles
- Double click on the ASL file.
- In Photoshop, open the Styles panel (Window > Styles). You’ll find the styles here.
- Click on a style to apply it to your current layer. It works great for text and shape layers.
Using the Photoshop Styles
- To change the color of the holographic style, simply change the color of your layer. For example, if you are working on a text layer, select the Text tool (T) then change the text color. If you are working on a raster layer, make sure that it has a transparent background. You can then use the Hue/Saturation tool (Image > Adjustments > Hue/Saturation), checkmark the “Colorize” option, and then change the color.
- In the Layers panel (Window > Layers), double click on the “Pattern Overlay” layer style. Here you can adjust the size and opacity of the holographic pattern. To move the pattern around, simply click and drag anywhere in your document (Make sure that you have the Pattern layer style window open).
- Just like how you can move the pattern, you can also move the light. In the Layers panel, double click on the “Gradient Overlay” layer style. Drag around on your document to move the gradient/light.
The File Size: 66.9 Mo
You can download this project from Mega.nz
1- Subscribe to my YouTube channel for the full courses, tutorials, tips and tricks…
Main Channel (Full Courses, Tutorial)
Free Graphic Video Resources Channel (Graphic and Video Resources with Tutorial)
2- Follow me in Instagram
3- Join my Telegram channel to receive all the new posts, quotes, …
4- Join / Like My Facebook Group & page:
5- Follow me on Twitter