With this Scene Generator you can make excellent game themed pictures. Amazing to use for Hero/Header pictures. It incorporates different mockup things like container/PC/shirt so you can construct scenes to flaunt your game plans. Save time taking photographs all alone and removing things. This item permits you to simply do the pleasant part: Building your custom scene per Drag and Drop.
- 93 Unique Items
- 12 Premade Scenes (3000×2000 | 300dpi)
- 15 High Res Textures (up to 4500×3000px)
- Drag & Drop Placement
- Scale / Rotate or Move Items
- Realistic Shadows (no ps-generated dropshadows)
- Effects (background visible under plastic/glass)
- Separated Shadows (adjustable opacity)
- Many Colorable Items
- High Resolution
- Various Design Mockups (Tshirt, Laptop(2x), Tablet, Smart Phone, Bottle, A4 Page, A4 Page with wrinkled paper, Business Card
- Organized Layers and Folders
- All Textures used in the premade scenes are included in this product
- Jamoer Rough Free (https://www.behance.net/gallery/31099963/Jamoer-Free-Font)
- Eras Medium ITC (http://www.myfontfree.com/eras-medium-itc-myfontfreecom126f37111.htm)
- Eras Bold ITC (http://www.myfontfree.com/eras-bold-itc-myfontfreecom126f37108.htm)
- Franklin Gothic Demi (http://ufonts.com/fonts/franklin-gothic-demi.html)
- Tahoma (http://www.fontpalace.com/font-details/Tahoma/)
How to use
1. Creating Scenes
Inside the items folder there are 2 PSDs with all the items. It’s split into two files so that you don’t have to scroll while building your scene. After opening the PSD unhide the layer on top, its just there to reduce file size.
2. Changing Colors
All colorable items have a yellow group called “custom color” inside. Make the group visible and adjust the color of the respective fill layer.
3. Replacing Design Mockups
To replace the design of the t-shirt, laptop, bottle, …. you have to find the smart object layer. It has a different layer icon and the “(replace)” in its name.
Double click the layer icon, confirm the dialogue and a new document will open up. Paste your design, save and return to the original document.
The design should now be updated.
4. Adjusting Shadow Strength
To regulate the shadow strength, find the layer “shadow” (gray layer color) and adjust the opacity of this layer