Simple and Advanced Topics of Animating 2D Characters
Expiration date: 21/03/2020
What you’ll learn
- Create custom bone-based animated characters in Unity 3d
- Work with sprite sheets in Unity. We’ll cover importing, slicing and setting up the pivot points.
- Assemble bone-based 2D characters, organize all the body parts in Hierarchy and prepare for animating.
- Create Idle, Walk and Jump animations for your character. We’ll make a Jump animation with an interesting technique that involves Blend Trees.
- Configure transitions between animations in the Animator component.
- Write a simple controller script that will let our character move on the level and jump.
- Use ScriptableObject assets to store outfits of your character.
- Apply outfits from your custom-made assets to your character changing the way he looks.
- Display extra clothing and decoration items like bracelets, necklaces as a part of your character’s outfit.
- Make characters with joints that will be able to “turn into” differently shaped characters while using the same animations.
All the coupons are here: Best Udemy Coupons By Category